March 28, 2024, 20:15
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: PARAGON  (Read 50379 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2016, 14:52 »

For those who experience problems with skeletal meshes (like - with face of Sparrow), you can use new UModel now which has fixes for meshes having more than 4 bone weights per vertex.
xelloslove

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2016, 18:36 »

Hi,

i have error

RawArray item size mismatch: expected 1, serialized 40

SerializeBulkArray <- FStaticMeshVertexBuffer4<< <- FStaticMeshLODModel4<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/1 <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh4'SpawnPad_Discs.SpawnPad_Discs', pos=9BFB, ver=505/0, game=1000D <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:SpawnPad_Discs <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=447

what is meen?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2016, 19:39 »

Hi.
This mean that you didn't read my older messages and didn't set up UModel correctly. You should use "-pkgver=..." command line option, but you set up "ue=4.12" instead.
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2016, 04:06 »

Well I created a bat file and used the pkver command. Start umodel and browse. Try to open a .upk file in MESHES folder:

Code:
******** Loading object SkeletalMesh4'ArcBlade.ArcBlade' ********

ERROR: Trying to allocate -32 bytes
appMalloc:size=-32 <- FArray::Empty:-2 x 16 <- TArray::Serialize:0/0 <- FReferenceSkeleton<< <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'ArcBlade.ArcBlade', pos=41DC, ver=504/0, game=10000 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:ArcBlade <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=447

From cmd:

Code:
F:\Program\Umodel>umodel -pkgver=504
Found 14573 game files (0 skipped)
Loading package: Heroes/ArcBlade/Meshes/ArcBlade.upk Ver: 504/0 Engine: 0 Names: 239 Exports: 1 Imports: 30 Game: 10000
Loading SkeletalMesh4 ArcBlade from package Heroes/ArcBlade/Meshes/ArcBlade.upk
Loading package: Heroes/ArcBlade/Meshes/ArcBlade_Skeleton.upk Ver: 504/0 Engine: 0 Names: 246 Exports: 32 Imports: 3 Game: 10000
WARNING: FloatProperty "FSkeletalMeshLODInfo::ScreenSize" was not found
WARNING: StructProperty "FSkeletalMeshLODInfo::ReductionSettings" was not found
WARNING: ArrayProperty "FSkeletalMeshLODInfo::RemovedBones" was not found
WARNING: ObjectProperty "USkeletalMesh4::PhysicsAsset" was not found
WARNING: ObjectProperty "USkeletalMesh4::ShadowPhysicsAsset" was not found
WARNING: ArrayProperty "USkeletalMesh4::ClothingAssets" was not found
Loading package: Heroes/ArcBlade/Materials/M_ArcBlade_Head.upk Ver: 504/0 Engine: 0 Names: 223 Exports: 18 Imports: 87 Game: 10000
Loading package: Heroes/ArcBlade/Materials/M_ArcBlade_Torso.upk Ver: 504/0 Engine: 0 Names: 234 Exports: 20 Imports: 87 Game: 10000
Loading package: Heroes/ArcBlade/Materials/M_ArcBlade_Legs.upk Ver: 504/0 Engine: 0 Names: 210 Exports: 15 Imports: 79 Game: 10000
Loading package: Heroes/ArcBlade/Materials/M_Arcblade_Weapon.upk Ver: 504/0 Engine: 0 Names: 241 Exports: 19 Imports: 83 Game: 10000
******** Loading object SkeletalMesh4'ArcBlade.ArcBlade' ********
*** ERROR: Trying to allocate -32 bytes
appMalloc:size=-32 <- FArray::Empty:-2 x 16 <- TArray::Serialize:0/0 <- FReferenceSkeleton<< <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'ArcBlade.ArcBlade', pos=41DC, ver=504/0, game=10000 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:ArcBlade <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=447
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2016, 12:02 »

Possible reason: may be you're using either old version of the game, or the game was updated after UModel got PARAGON's support.

However I think I saw such error before, and the reason of crash is different ... Could you please send me the file caused this error (ArcBlade.uasset)? To do that, select the file in package UI and use "Tools | Save packages" - the file will be saved to "UmodelSaved" directory.
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2016, 13:46 »

Got error when exporting but here is an archive with some files

http://speedy.sh/eC2vY/ArcBlade.7z
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2016, 15:40 »

It seems PARAGON got engine update, perhaps to release version of UE4.12. Override game to UE4.12 instead of using -pkgver option. Static mesh will not work - its format was changed a few times during UE4.12 development. There's absolutely no possibility to find which format is used by package (that's why hacky "pkgver" option appeared), so I'll update it for final 4.12 version format, dropping support for any intermediate changes.

For the future, I think I'll remove pkgver option, and will avoid any support for intermediate engine versions (like, "4.12 preview 1" etc), it's very painful.
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2016, 17:48 »

totally understandable Smiley
Serena

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2016, 11:30 »

Can anyone upload the Paragon to somewhere else especially the character content?I've downloaded the Launcher already, but I'm unable to download Paragon. I've already tried the recommendations on how to fix it, but it didn't work.  Cry
OriginOfWaves

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2016, 00:28 »

looks like they changed things again with the latest update. this is what i got when i tried to extract a skeletal mesh:

Unknown DataSize 255
FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/5 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'Venus.Venus', pos=12FAB, ver=505/0 (unversioned), game=1000D <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:Venus <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=459

from the console

i uploaded the file in question to dropbox, if you have the time to look at it Gildor https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3ms1l7qdry06mo/Venus.uasset?dl=0

i tried it with and without the hack. i have the latest umodel version
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2016, 00:38 »

Probably they've switched to UE4.13. Actually, 4.12 is not fully supported yet (mostly because of problems with older beta of PARAGON, which weren't compatible with 4.12)
OriginOfWaves

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2016, 04:19 »

yeah figured something like that has happened. man they sure like to update their engine a lot though. textures seem to be working fine by the way, no problems extracting those.
dantesai
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2016, 07:58 »

anyone can share the paragon game client or some sources file(*.uasset)
thx

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2016, 11:57 »

Is there any problem with downloading a client using Epic Games Launcher, like anyone else?
OriginOfWaves

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2016, 19:23 »

game is still in closed beta, he might not have access to it. the game is too big an my upload speed to slow sorry dantesai
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: