November 18, 2018, 00:13
bigger smaller reset 800px Wide width Full width Reset * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Donate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fortnite Unpacked Files Problem  (Read 4259 times)
Alien

Fortnite for Gmod is My job

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2018, 21:55 »

Hello, i used a script with QuickBMS, it unpacked the files of the game but now... the problem is, opening them,
(Oh, i unpacked the current version of fortnite if someone thinks it's the old)

i used Ueviewer, or Umodel.exe but i get this error

Wrong tag in package: 00000000
FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:Female/Small/F_SML_Hiphop_01/Textures/06_F_Hiphop_d.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:Female/Small/F_SML_Hiphop_01/Textures/06_F_Hiphop_d.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=645

i need to do something or what? i read the FAQ but din't helped me  Huh? Huh? Huh?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 23:33 by ALIEN31ITA » Logged

STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Polizziotto_fantasma/ DISCORD: ALIEN31ITA#2466, chat with me (DONT ASK FOR HELP, LAST WARNING)
Alien

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 18:18 »

Sorry if i posted again, but just a question, are you guys ignoring this post, or trying to help but without comment?

STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Polizziotto_fantasma/ DISCORD: ALIEN31ITA#2466, chat with me (DONT ASK FOR HELP, LAST WARNING)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 19:16 »

Why posting the same message here and at GitHub?

Anyway, there are 2 thing to say
1) How did you unpack encrypted pak files? You mentioned QuickBMS, however - it have to be updated to support "encrypted index" (not encrypted content), and you should know AES key.
2) You definitely should try new UModel for that, I've added AES support today. I'm not bothering about bugs in third-party software like QuickBMS script.
Alien

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 20:33 »

Sorry i was trying to contact you in any way possible, anyway i will give it a shot, thanks gildor,

Ok, works very well, about disable the "white glow" on the prop?

Known bugs:
Some textures are Wrong!!
White glow on some props!

Maybe i don't know, for an export format try like... .fbx? or other one's... because when i import it in blender doesn't have multi materials with the right material, like the model is all one material, no multiple uvs

* unreal_tournament_4.bms (6.96 KB - downloaded 223 times.)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 23:42 by ALIEN31ITA » Logged

Blenux

Welcome to Gildor Land.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 05:40 »

Working fine for me?

Computer/Game Dev Enthusiast.
Alien

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 18:49 »

i think yes, the problem is with alpha textures, wich they are all in one, and doesn't have alpha like in game. the game uses codes for textures, like colorable one's, if there is a white on the texture the code makes all things not white non colorable, same thing with alpha, like a certain area of the uv it's alpha, the rest isn't, idk

Blenux

Welcome to Gildor Land.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 18:02 »

You mean sometime like this?

Blenux

Welcome to Gildor Land.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 18:14 »

and this?

Alien

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 19:59 »

Yes, also how did you open the character model? at me crashes, i need to choose "fortinte" as game tag??
please look down below you will see my steam and discord link, so we can chat and talk about this

Ok, the problem is i missing a file wich is FortniteGame-WindowsClient.sig and .pak, so this means i need to use the key for open the files, but the old file got models working, ANYONE WHO AS  THAT FILE, UPLOAD IT SOMEWHERE, because for some reason i can't download it?...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 22:10 by ALIEN31ITA » Logged

Krusty

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 00:08 »

hey, when i try to open the Female Character Mesh it has 0 Verts and Tris....
am i using a wrong AES key? can anyone help me pls.

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 00:11 »

Probably you've specified a wrong engine version, or using wrong UModel build (older Fortnite requires older UModel to work).
Krusty

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2018, 01:25 »

hmmm... im Using the one of the newest fortnite and the newest Umodel version. I selected ue 4.19 because Umodel crashed with older versions.
Blenux

Welcome to Gildor Land.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2018, 13:43 »

Yeah new update has broken support again it seems, Gildor is gonna go crazy with Epic changing stuff on each update  Cool

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 13:48 »

I think older UModel still should work. At least it worked with yesterday's Fortnite data (with a new key, of course).
Krusty

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 19:39 »

Okay thanks, it works with a older Umodel version (for those who want to know im using the build of Mar 22, 2018)

dont know whats wrong with the textures..
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: