August 16, 2017, 17:11
bigger smaller reset 800px Wide width Full width Reset * *

Gildor's Forums

  Homepage Facebook Donate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 17:07 
Started by ehnoah - Last post by ehnoah
Is there a wa with Umodel to extract all files? I am mostly interested in Edit the UI /  make it nicer.
But currently as far as I tested it can only extract Models and such.

When I try to add the Uasset to a current Project it just crash or Freeze my PC. He can't load the Uasset. I can also run the Project itself with the Uproject File. But it always crash until I remove all Uasset Files.

 on: Today at 17:07 
Started by redcoax002 - Last post by WollieWoltaz
I had this problem to when importing models into 3ds max with the ActorXimporter.
I fixed this by changing the Translation mode to "force AnimSet translation" within the importer.

Maybe try that, don't know if that's the problem your describing...


 on: Today at 16:40 
Started by redcoax002 - Last post by redcoax002
Hello, i hope i in right thread to making post . as the title , i have some issue on certain game like bless,might and magic,etc.. which is orientation of animation bit wrong like foot doesnt stick on floor instead pelvis bone stay on 1 place on whole animation.. idk if there's any option in umodel or Ximporter that could rid those issue.. also i have saw some1 made the script that can fix it here his video .. and the prob he doesnt release or sell his script  Undecided

 on: Today at 13:21 
Started by R3V01T! - Last post by R3V01T!
No effect. I get the appDecompress: unknown compression flags: 8 error with Umodel 612.

 on: Today at 13:06 
Started by R3V01T! - Last post by Gildor
Try setting game to XCOM2.

 on: Today at 11:30 
Started by WavingStory - Last post by Gildor
I think I already spent too much time with Dungeon Defenders. This game not worth doing anything else for it.

 on: Today at 10:38 
Started by jo282 - Last post by jo282
Hi, I am trying to read the unrealscripts from the game DC: Universe Online using UE Explorer. It tells me the package is compressed and to use Gildor's decompressor.

However when I try it I get an assertion failed error. Here is the full output:
decompress -lzo DCGAME.U
Loading package: DCGAME.U Ver: 648/6405 Engine: 5859 Names: 10155 Exports: 17362 Imports: 564 Game: 800025
DCGAME.U: uncompressed size 13027582
******** DCGAME.U ********
*** ERROR: assertion failed: info

ProcessPackage <- Main

Is there any way you could get this to work for this game?

I uploaded some game files if needed. It contains Engine.u, Core.u, DCGame.u and the game executable.!l4Bg0YRb!ZF6CYWAfnr1YDT_449wVjFFcobwEiqYQNfWOlO_rNqM

Thank you.

 on: Today at 02:21 
Started by R3V01T! - Last post by R3V01T!
I didn't want to necro an old thread, so I started a new one. The Propaganda Center (photobooth) was released today, and from peering in the files, it looks like a stripped down version of WotC.

It seems like WotC/Photobooth might be using different compression than its vanilla counterpart, because when I ran Umodel and tried to open a package, I get this error:
appDecompress: unknown compression flags: 8
appDecompress:CompSize=19377 UncompSize=55257 Flags=0x8 <- DecompressBlock:block=101+4BB1 <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- FString<< <- Name:0 <- UnPackage::LoadNameTable <- UnPackage::UnPackage:CookedPCConsole/Prop_FaceLower1_SF.upk, ver=845/120, game=ue3 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:CookedPCConsole/Prop_FaceLower1_SF.upk <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=612

I think Unreal Package Decompressor doesn't work as well (someone tried it on XComGame.upk, didn't decompress).

The link below has the 64-bit binary, XComGame.upk, and several other upks that I randomly picked:

EDIT: Also ran umodel via CMD: umodel -export -game=xcom2 ../XComGame.upk
This is the error that it produces:
ERROR: Unable to serialize 1 bytes at pos=0x633868
FFileReader::Serialize:File=XComGame.upk <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- SerializePackageFileSummary3 <- FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/32 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:XComGame.upk, ver=0/32, game=xcom2 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:XComGame.upk <- Main:umodel_version=612

 on: August 15, 2017, 17:55 
Started by Juso87 - Last post by Juso87
Yay Cheesy

 on: August 15, 2017, 14:37 
Started by WavingStory - Last post by WavingStory
Hello! I've recently noticed while exporting models from DD2 to properly see every detail in the models so I could draw them better that it seems that only the skeletal meshes and the static meshes export modules work, and are the only ones that are not going to crash the program.

I know there's been a thread for the game before, but it seems like they may have modified their engine even more, considering I cannot export textures.

Please check it out, and update the UE Viewer compatibility list too if you can!

Here's a link to the game's binary (not the launcher):

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Powered by SMF | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
Leviathan design by Bloc | XHTML | CSS