March 28, 2024, 16:41
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: X-Men Origins: Wolverine PC Game  (Read 24018 times)
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2009, 22:21 »

PC Version : 568.101
This is to let everyone know that the latest umodel works with X-Men Origins: Wolverine PC Game. Models and textures only. Psa's extract but not fully, there is some error, I hope gildor can fix. That also goes for extracting the animation via md5anim.

Xbox360 Version: 568.101
Umodel only extracts textures so far. I am sure that it would be very easy to make it extract from Xbox360.

Extracting PSA Errors:
******** jungle4_zone01.xxx ********
AnimSequence GrapplerAnimSet/death has wrong CompressedTrackOffsets size (450 != 300), removing track
AnimSequence GrapplerAnimSet_Attacker/lunge_attach has wrong CompressedTrackOffsets size (444 != 296), removing track

Happy May 1st. Attached is a link with the proof  Tongue

..:: ESR ::..

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 23:22 »

Very good news Smiley Thank you, Esr911 Wink
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 12:15 »

I have checked animations from this game. It uses a custom compression format, it is very different from what is used in the original UE3 (UT3 or GOW1/2). Most likely I'll not support these animations.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 06:25 by esr911 » Logged
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 06:32 »

I have checked animations from this game. It uses custom compression format, very different from used in original UE3 (UT3 or GOW1/2). Most likely I'll not support these animations.

I suggest you play the game. Everything is the best of the best. Animation is some of the best I've seen. It would be a pity not to support it some day. I can easily see someone mod UT3 with a Skaarj from Ut2004 with animation from Wolverine. That would be very cool.

NexusElite
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 03:32 »

Would it be possible if you could send those wolverine (main character)upk files?

esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 06:16 »

Would it be possible if you could send those wolverine (main character)upk files?

Interesting thought, but you do know that would violate international copyright laws, and cause all kinds of problems for Gildor. Like a $250,000 fine, and or 10 years in prison?

The position of this forum, Gildor and myself is that we would highly suggest that people (and that means you) actually go and buy and support UnrealEngine Licensees. This is the only way to insure quantity and quality new Unreal games.

The most power we have is with our check books and debit cards. Use this to support great projects like Umodel and Epic Games. The great people who develop these games deserve it.

I am warning you. don't ask for copyrighted material on this forum again. What you do privately is up to you and that's none of our business. If you request copyrighted material again on this forum I will ban you. You have been warned.

NexusElite
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 12:36 »

I apologies, i honest haven't had any thought that would be any case in cause trouble. I'm not, so familiar with those copyrights law as you mention, so excuse me if what i asked was legal terms.

Again I am deeply sorry and had no ideal that would violate that. I'll keep that in mind.

esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 14:08 »

Gildor has implemented X-Men Origins: Wolverine animation for me, I wanted to share this with everyone. It is a good day  Grin

..:: ESR911 ::..
Ace-Angel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 14:12 »

It's a good day indeed!
NexusElite
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 22:51 »

Nice job. Any chance how to get the better texture from it?

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 02:41 »

Textures are inside coalesced.tfc, but all texture objects are linked to Textures_p1.tfc. You should simply rename coalesced.tfc to Textures_p1.tfc, and everything will work (tested by jcarl904).
Darksimonus
L2tool User

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 11:55 »

who want link to archive .rar (mesh dds etc... of wolverine) because i don't have the game but i want wolverine for play animation fun.  Cry
Ace-Angel

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 13:40 »

READ THIS!

Interesting thought, but you do know that would violate international copyright laws, and cause all kinds of problems for Gildor. Like a $250,000 fine, and or 10 years in prison?

The position of this forum, Gildor and myself is that we would highly suggest that people (and that means you) actually go and buy and support UnrealEngine Licensees. This is the only way to insure quantity and quality new Unreal games.

The most power we have is with our check books and debit cards. Use this to support great projects like Umodel and Epic Games. The great people who develop these games deserve it.

I am warning you. don't ask for copyrighted material on this forum again. What you do privately is up to you and that's none of our business. If you request copyrighted material again on this forum I will ban you. You have been warned.

NexusElite
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 14:35 »

Textures are inside coalesced.tfc, but all texture objects are linked to Textures_p1.tfc. You should simply rename coalesced.tfc to Textures_p1.tfc, and everything will work (tested by jcarl904).
Thanks.

chrrox
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 15:28 »

Gildor is amazing Smiley
"- implemented X-Men Origins: Wolverine animations support"
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: