March 29, 2024, 17:00
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Batman Arkham City  (Read 84773 times)
unwickedsick

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2012, 21:41 »

hello there everyone

can someone upload certain file for me, mostly .upk file. here i have a list of that file

-CVDLC_ASBatman_SF
-FEChar_Batman_Animated_SF
-FECHar_Batman_Dark_Knight_SF
-FECHar_Batman_Year_One_SF
-FECHar_Batman_Earth1_SF
-FEChar_Batman_Beyond_SF
-FEChar_Batman_Seventies_SF
-FEChar_Batman_Corps_SF
-FEChar_Robin_Animated_SF

if ya'll wonder why i need this file, because i don't have any of that file and the game keep crashing asking for that file, thanks in advance and please help me

*sorry if my english really that bad cus i was born in country that most ppl doesn't speak english
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2012, 21:45 »

At least Russian license game has no such files.
RipperOne
Sponsor

Located

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2012, 13:45 »

I suspect that this files are from latest DLC "Harley's Revenge". I don't have this files either. And i don't have DLC too.
Dreadfred
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2012, 04:29 »

The files unwickedsick wants are from the main game (character skins that I think you unlock playing the game). Umodel works perfect with the PC version of the Harley DLC.
cboath

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2012, 01:33 »

Those are all DLC files that you have to pay for. None ship with the game.

Does anyone know which file Robin's shuriken mesh and texture are in? I thought for sure they'd be in one of the Harley's revenge files, but there are only like 5-6 upk files in the cookedpc folder dated after the original reatil release of 11/2011. The download size was a gig and a half and I can't find files in the batman folder that total even 100 meg, where is the rest of that 1.5 gig?

I also know robin was in the retail package, but the Playable Robin file only lists the staff. I'd just like to find the shuiken and maybe that snap trap or whatever it was he can stick on people.

Thanks.
mplonski

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2014, 18:08 »

Hi, guys.  I'm really sorry for the thread necromancy, but I thought it best to post here instead of opening up a new post.  I think I looked in the correct places, but have not been able to find this information.

Can Umodel pull environment data (3D info and textures) out of Batman: Arkham City?

Most of the comments I've read seem to be centered on 3D, textures, and animation of figure models.  Spending some time on Google I see that the most common method for pulling environmental information out of a PC game is 3D Ripper DX, but that method lists some incompatibility with this specific game.  I'm going to guess that the people supporting that software package are not as talented or motivated as Gildor was when he dug into Batman: Arkham City earlier in this thread.

Why do I want the environmental information?  I play the very cool tabletop game, "Batman: The Miniatures Game."  If you are a fan of the Batman: Arkham games or even The Dark Knight movie series, you should check the game out.  The game is very fun and the miniatures are fantastic.

Anyway, I am looking to re-create some of the areas in the Arkham City game as a table full of terrain for an upcoming convention, hoping to drum up local interest for the game.  I can take screen shots (Fraps), but it has been very difficult and slow-going.  After a couple of days trying to get 3D Ripper DX and 3D Via Printscreen to work, I find myself here.

If you are familiar with the game, I am looking for Mr. Freeze's Lab (inside the GCPD building), inside the museum (where Catwoman fights Two-Face), and/or the exterior area behind the movie theater (i.e. "Crime Alley").

Thank you very much.

Matt P
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2014, 18:14 »

Hi,

Umodel can extract textures, meshes and animation. What did you mean when say "environment data"?
mplonski

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2014, 18:35 »

Sorry if I was unclear.  Here is a shot of a room that I am interested in:

My goal would be to get a file that I could load into something like Rhino3D that would give me the 'room' information for an environment in the game.  Since I am trying to physically build the room so I can use it with my miniatures, I need to know how long the wall is, where the steps will go, etc..  Texture information will be great when painting, but I would really like the 3D dimensions more.

I am not as interested in what Batman, himself, looks like in that room since I already have a great physical model of him.

Again, I am sorry for my ignorant request.  This is my last hope before I have to go back to measuring pixels on a JPG.  (The above room at least has tiles on the floor.  Most other rooms are not as convenient.)  Thank you again.

Matt
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2014, 20:36 »

If I understand you correctly, you're trying to rip entire level with "single click". It is not possible, sorry. You may extract compound parts of the level, and then you'll need to use some editor to reconstruct the level. Entire level geometry could be ripped with "3D Ripper", "Assassin ripper" etc - this software hooks all calls to video card driver and reconstructs geometry from them.
mplonski

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2014, 22:56 »

OK, thank you.  "3D Ripper DX" has an incompatibility with B:AC. (As I said, those guys probably ran into the same issues you did but did not prevail.)  I have not heard of "Game Assassin," so I will try that.

I would be willing to pull things apart manually, if it comes to it, so I may be back if "Game Assassin" doesn't work.  I am not afraid of doing the work, but since this thread existed I figured I'd ask first.  Thank you very much for your courteous reply.

Matt
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2014, 23:11 »

I think that incompatibility goes from different DirectX versions. Most likely Batman utilizes DX11, while (I think) 3D Ripper works with DX9.
Regarding to Game Assassin, check this thread: http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,1034.0.html
ClubOn
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2016, 16:23 »

Hi everyone

I just have an issue with this game, "open" is ok "export" is ok. But when I want to scan the content I have this Fatal Error :

Wrong tag in package: 48B140A1
FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:BmGame/CookedPCConsole/UnrealX.upk, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:BmGame/CookedPCConsole/UnrealX.upk <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog:modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=428

It will help me a lot to see it.

Regards
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2016, 18:54 »

I'd recommend you to remove this package (UnrealX.upk), probably it is encrypted. Or avoid use of "scan content". I have plans to skip wrong packages during scan, but have no idea when I'll do that.
ClubOn
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2016, 07:04 »

I removed the UnrealX and it could scan perfectly great great !!
filipgustaf

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2016, 03:40 »

Hello!

I'd like to move a character model from Street Fighter 5 to replace a playable character in Batman Arkham Knight/City.  I guess it's possible and not too difficult,  or maybe I'm naive?  (I'm new to this)

Found that people had already shared the SF5 models in that section of the site.  Will the Batman games recognize the skeleton of the body for the animations to work,  or will I need to map that out manually?

Thanks!
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: