March 28, 2024, 15:20
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Damnation  (Read 10700 times)
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2009, 09:09 »

PC Version: 513

This is to let everyone know that the latest Umodel has Mesh and Animation support for Damnation. All that is needed is Texture Support

Cool

..:: ESR ::..
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 04:09 »

There are minor problems with the animation in PSK form. There are weighting issues in md5 form. I have already commented on the issues to Gildor. He will address them when he has time.

..:: ESR911 ::..
zardalu
Gold Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 19:36 »

Hi there,

I have the retail PC version of 'Damnation', and keep getting errors when trying to load into umodel or extract, unless I use -notex option:

******** Char_Akahando.upk ********

ERROR: Texture2D::Serialize(Char_Akahando_CALC1_MAS): 16 unread bytes
LoadObject:Texture2D'Char_Akahando.Char_Akahando_CALC1_MAS', pos=26F9E7, ver=513/0 <- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:Char_Akahando.upk:51 <- LoadWholePackage <- Main

******** Char_Automan.upk ********

ERROR: Texture2D::Serialize(Char_Automan_NOR): 16 unread bytes
LoadObject:Texture2D'Char_Automan.Char_Automan_NOR', pos=75A461, ver=513/0 <- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:Char_Automan.upk:71 <- LoadWholePackage <- Main

LoadObject:Texture2D'Char_Akahando.Char_Akahando_CALC1_MAS', pos=26F9E7, ver=513/0 <- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:Char_Akahando.upk:51 <- LoadWholePackage <- Main

******** Char_Mechsuit.upk ********

WARNING: ArrayProperty "UAnimSequence::RangedNotifies" was not found
WARNING: BoolProperty "UAnimSequence::bCauseNotifyAnimPlay" was not found
ERROR: Texture2D::Serialize(Char_Mechsuit_body_NOR): 16 unread bytes
LoadObject:Texture2D'Char_Mechsuit.Char_Mechsuit_body_NOR', pos=26CAACB, ver=513/0 <- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:Char_Mechsuit.upk:614 <- LoadWholePackage <- Main

I saw on the compatibility page that Damnation textures are supported. Am I missing something, or are textures not supported for PC version of Damnation?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 19:44 by zardalu » Logged
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 22:39 »

Hi there,

I have the retail PC version of 'Damnation', and keep getting errors when trying to load into umodel or extract, unless I use -notex option:

I saw on the compatibility page that Damnation textures are supported. Am I missing something, or are textures not supported for PC version of Damnation?

Are you using the latest version of Umodel?

There are some issues with Damnaiton. The animation has errors if extracted by MD5. Even with PSA there are some issues with it. As for textures I have a private version of umodel that fixes an error with textures with this game. When Gildor is ready he will incorporate these changes in the public release. Meshes and animations should extract fine. if you have issues make sure you are using the latest version. If you still have problems let me know. I have all the assets possible currently for this game Wink

zardalu
Gold Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 04:51 »

Hi there,

Are you using the latest version of Umodel?

There are some issues with Damnaiton. The animation has errors if extracted by MD5. Even with PSA there are some issues with it. As for textures I have a private version of umodel that fixes an error with textures with this game. When Gildor is ready he will incorporate these changes in the public release. Meshes and animations should extract fine. if you have issues make sure you are using the latest version. If you still have problems let me know. I have all the assets possible currently for this game Wink

Thanks ESR911

Yes, I'm definitely using the latest version of umodel, dated 3 September, 2009 - 12:16. I also tried a few of the older versions, as I save every version released according to date, but none of them work. If you are willing to share assets or if gildor is okay with you sharing your version of umodel it would be much appreciated. Grin
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 05:53 »

Next time I have a chance to talk to Gildor I will ask about Damnation. The Umodel version I have does not have the oranizational script Gildor implemented for me, so it's a pain to extract assets. Better he update the new Umodel with the Damnation functionality.

zardalu
Gold Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 08:33 »

Awesome, thanks, I know he is busy Smiley 
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 13:18 »

Damnation is fully supported now (fixed texture loading error).
zardalu
Gold Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 06:25 »

Damnation is fully supported now (fixed texture loading error).

All textures, meshes, and animations are exporting perfectly. Amazing work Gildor!!
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 17:39 »

*insert thumbs up*
toonhound

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 23:34 »

This is an old game so I didn't think I should open a new topic , so just a reply.

Everything with this game works perfectly But..

I was just wondering if anyone else has been able to extract the Textures for the HeroMale and HeroFemale Characters.

My multiple different attempts could not locate them anywhere.

Thanks for any help with this!
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: