Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron  (Read 32843 times)
logansan25
Sponsor

View Profile
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 17:38 »

Well done gildor!

I will donate too.

Grin
Dtmech

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 20:05 »

Thanks Glidor.
PitifulPyro

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 18:37 »

Hi I'm new here.

I've been scouring the internet as to how to extract audio from the Fall and War for Cybertron games and I can't seem to get anywhere. All the files are .xxx format and I've tried following the tutorials on your site but it just says file not supported, I also tried renaming them to .upk .ppk but still nothing. Undecided Is it even possible to extract audio from these files?

Thanks
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 23:31 »

Transformers has sounds inside upk/xxx files. Use -sounds option to extract them. They're in FSB format.
PitifulPyro

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012, 01:10 »

Hi again, Thanks for the quick reply. Could you pm or write a step by step method into doing this please as I am not very competent at using the command line interface.
RAKSHASRAJA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 23:23 »

Dear all,

In Fall Of Cybertron i can easily find and export kind of all skeletal meshes, all textures and a whole bunch of sounds and dialogues, but... can anybody tell me why i can only find just A FEW static meshes in the packages/files of this game?! Am i doing something wrong, am i searching the wrong files or is it simply not possible to find and export ALL the static meshes used in this Transformers game?! I found plenty of static meshes' textures though...

Any help will b appreciated...

SOLVED my very own problem!!! I found ALL the evironmental static meshes in the "ESC_..._ART_m.xxx" packages!!! Stupid me!!! Maybe this post can now help other people facing the same issue...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 13:38 by RAKSHASRAJA » Logged
rroobboo

I am the Great Cornholio! Hhh...Hhh...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2013, 05:05 »

does anybody knows where the damned wheels of vehicles are??? in which file(s)?
chaos4ever181

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2013, 04:24 »

I seem to be having trouble getting things working properly.
Every time I view a model or get it exported to like 3DS Max, the models come out white and not in their original colors, Along with that, the vehicle forms don't even have their wheels as part of the model. Finally, I can't find certain models like Bruticus, The Ark and the Nemesis ships, the drones from the sea of rust, and the Dinosaur forms for ALL of the Dinobots. Is there a way to get this straightened out so that they could be exported properly? Does this also work the same way as in War for Cybertron?
optimusprime1o1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2013, 19:09 »

Sorry guys, I'm very busy this week and spent no time on umodel.
Hey um I jsut got transformers FOC for the models, and what are the names of the files that contain the models? I have been looking everywhere(Even in the screenshots you gave me frmo tron evolution) And I can't find them
chaos4ever181

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2013, 18:09 »

I've been giving umodel a go again, and I can't seem to find where the models are, nor do I know how to get them properly extracted and able to be viewed. This game is freak'in difficult to get stuff from.  Angry
optimusprime1o1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2014, 19:20 »

Hi, is there any way that umodel can extract multiuple files at once! Because I would like to extract all of the transformeers fall of cybertron game models at once. Is this possible?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2014, 19:26 »

http://www.gildor.org/projects/umodel/faq#exporter
look for "How can I export data from all game packages?"
optimusprime1o1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2014, 00:06 »

Thanks! It is extracting right now. Is there any way on how to get the color maps in fall of cybertron? Because the textures are in black and white and have an alpha channel. Does it have something to do with the NormY?
optimusprime1o1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 21:38 »

And where is metroplex?!?!?!
chaos4ever181

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014, 23:07 »

Sorry for bringing this back up, but I'm hoping to extract models from the game after not trying to for a while. Is it possible to extract entire models to save time having to look up each individual body part?
Jump to: