March 28, 2024, 21:48
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Gears of War Judgment  (Read 11519 times)
user4

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2013, 05:36 »

Anybody successfully get anything from Gears of War Judgment? 

I can't open any file

******** MPCH_COGGarronJackMP_SF.xxx ********
*** ERROR: Unknown ItemSize 0
FSkelIndexBuffer3<< <- FStaticLODModel3<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/2 <- USkeletalM
esh3::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh3'MPCH_COGGarronJackMP_SF.COG_Garron_J
ack_CamSkel', pos=2049CE, ver=846/0, game=8000 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholeP
ackage:MPCH_COGGarronJackMP_SF <- Main
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 08:35 »

http://www.gildor.org/node/164
user4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 23:42 »

thanks Gildor

Do you happen to know which files the animations are in for Gears of War Judgment?  For example, in UT3 animation is in CH_AnimHuman.upk
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 23:48 by user4 » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 08:42 »

UT3 has non-cooked packages. It's usually quite hard to find resources in cooked games.
RipperOne
Sponsor

Located

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 23:56 »

A problem with size of textures. In UViewer viewport they appeared in resolution 1024x1024. The same size after exporting resources from packages. They looks like streamed or something. Yet in the viewport i found this:

Am i correct that there is textures 2048x2048 in packages? If yes then what exactly i have to do to get them? I have used game override option (-game=gowj) and checked for CharTextures.tfc and still getting same.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 23:59 by RipperOne » Logged
LambentHammerBurst

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 08:29 »

Having a similar issue. Using the game tag and also the latest version.
When I try to extract the contents from GoWJ's Master at Arms DLC pack (Blood Drive map) I get:

FCompressedChunkHeader<<:pos=BBE6B4 <- appReadCompressedChunk <- FByteBulkData::
SerializeChunk <- UTexture2D::LoadBulkTexture:File=Textures_Pack_DLC3.tfc <- UTe
xture2D::GetTextureData <- ExportTexture <- ExportObject:Texture2D'COG_Azura_Tra
in_Pt1_D' <- ExportMaterial:Material3'M_COG_Azura_Train_Pt1' <- ExportObject:Mat
erial3'M_COG_Azura_Train_Pt1' <- Main
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 15:15 »

A problem with size of textures. In UViewer viewport they appeared in resolution 1024x1024. The same size after exporting resources from packages. They looks like streamed or something. Yet in the viewport i found this:
Am i correct that there is textures 2048x2048 in packages? If yes then what exactly i have to do to get them? I have used game override option (-game=gowj) and checked for CharTextures.tfc and still getting same.
Textures are 2k of size in source packages, and 1k in cooked packages.

Having a similar issue. Using the game tag and also the latest version.
When I try to extract the contents from GoWJ's Master at Arms DLC pack (Blood Drive map) I get:
DLCs usually are not supported.
RipperOne
Sponsor

Located

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 16:59 »

Textures are 2k of size in source packages, and 1k in cooked packages.
Is it possible to get source packages? I'm not sure - should i just uncook current packages? Or source packages is something that exist only in Epic Games HQ?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 16:15 »

Is it possible to get source packages? I'm not sure - should i just uncook current packages? Or source packages is something that exist only in Epic Games HQ?
No.
freakprince

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 22:55 »

did you find where the animations are located?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 11:27 »

Check GearGame.
JD Fénix.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2021, 23:57 »

hello to everyone
i'm looking for the contents of gears of war judgement, i want to do specifically the shibboleth, if anyone haves it i would be very grateful, thanks

goodbye
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: