March 29, 2024, 03:54
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Mortal Online  (Read 37764 times)
zardalu
Gold Sponsor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 19:18 »

Awesome  Smiley
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 20:10 »

Mortal Online is now supported by umodel.
Really, I was not wrote any game-specific code, I'm just updated umodel for latest UE3 version.

Mortal Online is fully supported. It has support for Meshes & Animations & Textures:  Grin

..:: ESR911 ::..
Teoma

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 20:36 »

Mortal Online is now supported by umodel.
Really, I was not wrote any game-specific code, I'm just updated umodel for latest UE3 version.

Mortal Online is fully supported. It has support for Meshes & Animations & Textures:  Grin

O_o GOOOOD JOB Smiley AND VERY FAST  Grin
talvon
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 07:20 »

Interesting issue with the upk model viewer.
I can view all the textures associated with a skeletal mesh in the viewer. When I use -export -all though the images that I can view will not extract. It seems to be the main textures for the skeletal mesh. I can export the highlight textures and transparancies.

It shows the 4 textures. All 4 are viewable in the viewer

When I go to export though. The images will not export properly.

Seem to be getting unsupported type MaterialInstanceConstant, but the odd thing is the viewer can see it fine =/

Any help would be very appreciated.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 12:18 »

Seem to be getting unsupported type MaterialInstanceConstant, but the odd thing is the viewer can see it fine =/
MaterialInstanceConstant is supported (partially) in a viewer, but it is not exportable - there is no resource type for shaders availabe (GLSL/HLSL/Cg shaders ?).
I'm looked at your log. Textures are exported. You should detect roles of these textures (diffuse/normal/self-illumination etc for all model surfaces).

The following information may help you with such detection.
1) in mesh viewer use <M> (as in your 1st screenshot) to get material names for each mesh surface
2) use PgUp/PgDn to browse all loaded objects, find each material (to allow browsing materials you should not use "-meshes" switch)
3) for each found material, press <M> key - you'll see material internal structure (material parameters); by reading these values you may understand roles of all textures
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 17:53 »

damn I am in prague for a couple of days and want to see some models. Can someone post some screens of cool models Smiley
talvon
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 11:17 »

Ahh it appears they are being export as just pure black images =/

Thanks for the help anyhow.
Ethereal
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 03:36 »

Can anyone confirm that Umodel still works with the newest versions of Mortal Online beta?  I want to get in on this Mortal Online file exploration.

Can I get unreal 3 editor somewhere, or do I have to pay a hundred thousand kabillion dollars for it?

I would really like to be able to replace the animation of a bow into an m16 machine gun.  I think that would look awsome in a midievil fantasy world...
Ethereal
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2009, 00:56 »

Can anyone post a link to the first beta of MortalOnline?  The first link in this post no longer works...
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 20:26 »

Umodel has been updated to the latest UE3 version (UDK). Please check compatibility with the latest Mortal Online release.
esr911
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 02:16 »

Umodel has been updated to the latest UE3 version (UDK). Please check compatibility with the latest Mortal Online release.

Very fast my friend, I am working on UDK with Borderlands, so animation for it would be great when you can. Wink

LuckySeven
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 01:12 »

Either i'm doing this wrong or something changed in the latest version of mortal online "v.0.10.13.15" im still new at this but if you want i can provide some files of this version if you need them
LuckySeven
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 01:16 »

The only think i have been able to extract successfully is textures i cant seem to grab anything else
Boubou
L2tool User

Powered for L2sMod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 04:16 »

hi,
last version of umodel is not comptible with Mortal online 0.14.22.29

do you want file?

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 11:14 »

Latest Mortal Online versions uses modified Unreal Engine, but it's version looks like it's original engine (version's 2nd number is 0 - something like 613/0). Umodel will not be able to detect game anyway Sad
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: