March 28, 2024, 15:23
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: The Bureau Declassfiled Xcom Need Help ?  (Read 7405 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 20:26 »

Sorry, I don't know what XHeadAttachment class does. But I believe that's not a mesh object.
wajahat122

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 18:06 »

ok Thanks for listening Me Too Much.
 ;DYou Are VEry Good Person.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 18:39 by wajahat122 » Logged
Grendor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2019, 03:22 »

Yeah, I've discovered a similar problem trying to find the heads and faces. They're apparently labeled differently than the other skeletal meshes for an in-engine organization reason as the heads are usually identical but with different textures and accessories. I have found the base head mesh through some tampering, but I still can't find the base alien head, the head for the Ethereal's, and the head of Origin the main antagonist. I DO know which files contain them, but as for extracting them I can't seem to find a way. They're clearly mesh objects as there are animation files referencing them, as well as 'FaceFX' files corresponding to them. I've gone into some depth figuring this out but it still escapes me on how to extract them properly, due to their 'custom class'. When extracted they come out as 'MorphTarget' files. Here's a pack of some upk's and their extracted contents to have a look at.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/io8g5d1i820taum/BurEXT.zip?dl=0
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: