March 28, 2024, 14:19
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark  (Read 20892 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2014, 09:52 »

To fix something, I need a problematic package. I don't have any right now Smiley
chaos4ever181

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2014, 20:47 »

So in other words, we haven't found the problem yet, and the textures seem to be blank like in FoC again?

What about the movie models and the Matrix/Dark Spark props? Are we able to get those without a problem?
mr.pecel

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2015, 06:11 »

I have dificulty to import psa for this game object animation. The animation look weird. Can anybody check, maybe actorx error for compatibility. Sorry for my bad english.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2015, 15:53 »

Probably you're trying to load additive animation (track names usually starts with ADD_...). Also you may try different "translation mode" options.
chaos4ever181

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2015, 01:47 »

Probably you're trying to load additive animation (track names usually starts with ADD_...). Also you may try different "translation mode" options.

So the ADD animations are supposed to be added to other animations? Like you do a walk animation and then add a ADD animation on top for a more complex animation? Is that possible, or is that an Unreal 3 thing only? Also, from the Fall of Cybertron thread, do you know where I can find and rip the dialogue, weapon FX, movement and transformations/combinations SFX? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and some files with "Audio" in the name won't even export.

Example:
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2015, 09:50 »

So the ADD animations are supposed to be added to other animations? Like you do a walk animation and then add a ADD animation on top for a more complex animation? Is that possible, or is that an Unreal 3 thing only?
This is UE3/UE4 feature. It is not supported by UModel or ActorX Importer.
mr.pecel

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2015, 11:56 »

I use skeletal mesh from file A2_KON_DRIVE3_CINE_m, "RB_Optimus_A_SKELMESH.psk".
And use psa from A1_IAC_Base_m "Optimus_ROBO_ANIM.psa"

form actorX importer for 3dsmax in animation list I choose "Transform_ToVehicle_ROBO"

Already use force animset translation or force mesh translation still have weird result
Do I choose the wrong file, or animation?

[вложение удалено Администратором]
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2015, 14:25 »

May be old UModel version (downloaded from different site etc)?
chaos4ever181

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2015, 21:05 »

So the ADD animations are supposed to be added to other animations? Like you do a walk animation and then add a ADD animation on top for a more complex animation? Is that possible, or is that an Unreal 3 thing only?
This is UE3/UE4 feature. It is not supported by UModel or ActorX Importer.
Alrighty. Now is there a place in Unreal games where dialog and SFX is placed? All I'm getting from the Audio folders is the ambient SFX, and I'm REALLY looking for the dialogue, weapon and movement SFX.
mr.pecel

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2015, 05:17 »

May be old UModel version (downloaded from different site etc)?

My bad, I take the wrong package. It's from different transformer game (but it's still not working like I need). But for transformer rise of the dark spark is working perfectly.
Right now all I wish is umodel will support animation (psa) for unreal 4.
Thanks for great tools.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: