March 29, 2024, 15:57
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Street Fighter V  (Read 66973 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2016, 21:09 »

If first 4 bytes in a uasset file are garbage, most likely everything else will be garbage too. Value "CD" has special meaning in programming - it means "uninitialized data". I think the whole file is filled with this value - this is what I said in my previous message.
lenardflores1988

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2016, 05:17 »

Greetings,

I have this weird problem on some missing meshes and some parts that won't follow the animation. Can't really figure it out, i am still newbie. Help please Sad

Thank you.

* kami.png (86.93 KB, 672x378 - viewed 742 times.)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 05:24 by lenardflores1988 » Logged
edwinsapa
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2016, 06:26 »

Greetings,

I have this weird problem on some missing meshes and some parts that won't follow the animation. Can't really figure it out, i am still newbie. Help please Sad

Thank you.

I think this is related to the mesh skinning to bones. Something like the game is using more bones that it was previously limited in older umodel versions.

Do you have the latest umodel version from november 2016?

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2016, 08:29 »

Please try this animation in UModel. Does it works correct there? Did you try importing that animation to Max? (looking at your picture, I think it's MilkShape, which is very buggy).

And yes, edwinsapa is correct - older UModel versions had a problem with meshes which have too many bone weights - please make sure you've got UModel from this site, and it is recent enough. You may see UModel's version in "About" menu.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 08:31 by Gildor » Logged
edwinsapa
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2016, 08:40 »

Greetings,

Thank you.

Please, share the steps you took to get to that stage of having cammy mesh with skeleton and animations

please please
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2016, 09:19 »

Steps are nearly same for any UE4 game. Just check videos here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfqEY4l3LOaPjK0SebPBv8w
lenardflores1988

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2016, 15:43 »

@Gildor - Hi, thanks for quick response. Uhm i am using the latest Umodel. About milkshape i was forced to use it because Blender3d is not good also at importing PSAs-PSKs. I tried it on Noesis and the mesh is good but it doesnt have PSA support. I don't have Maya - which is sad. It looks very complicated UI so i tried blender first.

I tried to check Umodel version it seems it does not appear using -help command on cmd. Or am i using wrong command?

I will also try to figure how to preview it on Umodel itself. Thanks

@edwinsapa - About the way how i exported it. I just tried to figure out the errors on CMD which it requires the SKL_CMN something like than. I put it on the same folder as the animation i want to export. You can find it on different folder on CHAR/CMN/SKELETON
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 15:52 by lenardflores1988 » Logged
lenardflores1988

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2016, 03:38 »

kFinally! Made it working. Thanks. I used ActorX on 3ds Max. I think its time to switch from Blender3d to 3ds Max.

Thank you so much Gildor. Please keep it up... Hoping you a lot of success and blessings. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:53 by lenardflores1988 » Logged
edwinsapa
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2016, 03:56 »

I still can't open the models in uviewer... so sad, man.

anyways, congrats make it work there
drwal180

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2017, 17:45 »

Hello all,
Im new on this forum,i hope somebody will help me because it drive me crazy. Smiley Some people are able to extract the animations from SFV Beta (PC), so i follow this steps:
1. Download SFV i got abot 5 PC versions od SFV incuding 2 beta in witch it shuld work. Versions of SFV (StreetFighterVBeta-WindowsNoEditor.pak - 1,67 GB (1 755 937 KB) and StreetFighterVBeta-WindowsNoEditor.pak - 2,36GB (2 476 857 KB) )

2. Extract - StreetFighterVBeta-WindowsNoEditor.pak with quickbms i try:
- # Unreal Engine 4 - Unreal Tournament 4 (script 0.4)
- # Unreal Engine 4 - Unreal Tournament 4 (*WindowsNoEditor.pak) (script 0.4.3a)
- # Unreal Tournament 4 (script 0.3.3)

3. Copy umodel (i have 3 versions 2014-12-20- this one crashes when try to open something, 2016-12-23 and 2017-02-28) to chacter folder \StreetFighterVBeta\Content\Chara\B59 witch is BISON

4. Open umodel (2016-12-23 and 2017-02-28) select Override game detection, select Unreal Engine 4 and Unreal Engine 4,6 and 4,7 (same result), PAckage compression: Auto, Platform: Auto, i anable Flat view and under Tools select: Scan Content. Umodel find animations and skeletal mesh.

5. I select mesh B59_01.uasset and animations (B59_ATK_2HK.uasset)using select click and ctrl click and then i open it. Mesh looks fine but there are no animtions, and they should be in down left corner. I try to export it in Choose a package to open but nothinG happend when i try to open just the animation in UE Viewer the red informations says "There's no visual obiect loaded now. Press <O> to load a diffrent package.

I saw video on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FsfvFun3BE&t=154s that user was able to extract animations but he has Umodel from 2016-11-26 and it worked. Is there possibylity that latest version of Umodel doesent support it Huh? Or is there way to some how to dowload Umodel version from 2016-11-26 (i search in google i cant find it)or maybe i doing something wrong Huh? I want just to 3D Print Bison so pretty please Help me Grin

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2017, 18:05 »

Hi.

There's no much difference in UModel - newer versions of UModel should work with this game. The difference is only for games which are in "alpha" state and using pre-release versions of the engine - like PARAGON does. In your case, latest UModel version is highly recommended.

The animation could not appear if this animation is targetted for a different mesh. I'd suggest you to carefully look at UModel's log window.

1. Open the mesh. Look at log finding information that some skeleton has been loaded. You may also see skeleton's name in viewer: when you're seeing a mesh, there's "Skeleton: <some name>" line on the left.

2. Now open your animation. Just one uasset at a time (to not fill log with more information than needed). Check latest log lines. You'll see "Loading Skeleton ...." - compare the name of your skeleton with one from pt.1. If it is the same, then animation SHOULD appear on the mesh.

Also, in your description, I see that you're copying UModel somewhere in game's directory. This is a wrong use of UModel and could cause problems like you have, when opening UE4 games. UE4 packages uses full package path, not just a filename, like previous engines does. So to open a game, you should start UModel (from ANY directory) and select "path to game files" pointing at "Content" directory, or at directory with pak files (what's better because you'll have less chances to make a mistake). Then use it as usual. This is what I always say, and always show in MY youtube videos. Just to say, the video you're pointing at in your post, also has game path pointing at "Content" directory, unlike you.
drwal180

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2017, 22:30 »

Hello,
I put Umodel in to "Content" directory everything work perfect Grin You ROCK my friend! Thank You, Thank You very much! I wish You all the best!  Thank You for create such a wonderful program! Grin
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2017, 22:33 »

Smiley
kong1313113

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2017, 17:34 »

Hello Gildor, I have a problem.

* 20170310213355.png (28.36 KB, 531x187 - viewed 309 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2017, 17:39 »

Hi. Your umodel is quite old, try updating. Also check the file - may be it is damaged.
Does this happen with any animation file, or just this one?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: