March 29, 2024, 18:00
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Gray Dawn  (Read 730 times)
selin32

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2018, 08:59 »

Hi can this game be added to UE model viewer please?  Grin

The engine is engine   Unreal Engine 4.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 11:53 »

Did you try opening it in UModel at all? Some people sends messages "please add support" but the game already works.
fil1969
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 14:11 »

Did you try opening it in UModel at all? Some people sends messages "please add support" but the game already works.

right! Tested, ue 4.18
selin32

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 20:33 »

right! Tested, ue 4.18

Oh my apologizes! I am still a beginner with this program. I tested it but it seems some objects have strange texture on them like this:

is there anyway to fix such a problem?

* table.jpg (111.26 KB, 818x631 - viewed 298 times.)
fil1969
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 11:09 »

right! Tested, ue 4.18

Oh my apologizes! I am still a beginner with this program. I tested it but it seems some objects have strange texture on them like this:

is when Umodel can't find the correct texture (i think)
I fixed it in this way:
i go in Gray down\content\textures\inside and i found the table texture, then i exported it.
or in almost all the cases, i open the generated .mat file with note pad, and inside there are the names of the textures the model used.

* table_albedo.jpg (53.35 KB, 800x600 - viewed 307 times.)
selin32

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 14:48 »

right! Tested, ue 4.18

is when Umodel can't find the correct texture (i think)
I fixed it in this way:
i go in Gray down\content\textures\inside and i found the table texture, then i exported it.
or in almost all the cases, i open the generated .mat file with note pad, and inside there are the names of the textures the model used.

Hello and thank you for this useful information. Grin I found the texture folder with the textures I needed.

I also try to open the table .mat file with note pad but I do this for the first time and I would like to ask if the name the notepad given me is correct?

I open the table .mat file with note pad as you said and it has only this text inside:

Diffuse=T_Default_Material_Grid_M
Normal=T_Default_Material_Grid_N
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: