Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: PARAGON  (Read 50547 times)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
Re: PARAGON
« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2018, 14:19 »

Paragon is using 4.19  (same with Fortnite) hench why Skeleton Meshes are crashing.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: February 08, 2018, 15:16 »

Added Paragon support. It is not using neither 4.18 nor 4.19 (something in the middle, again), so I've added a custom engine which should select with "-game=paragon" or with UI.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 08, 2018, 17:32 »

Awesome!, must be annoying when they use a custom engine?

lolwat
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2018, 17:37 »

Thanks a lot Gildor.  Grin
When the game goes down, I'll make sure to provide the files here in case anyone asks. Smiley
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: February 08, 2018, 17:42 »

must be annoying when they use a custom engine?
Yes. I have to perform very deep research on data side to determine which 4.19 code is included into Paragon and which is not.

Paragon team just picked up the engine code before the engine release. Most likely they're just synchronizing engine code when some useful feature appears. They don't have to wait for the engine release.

Actually the same happens with many other games, not just with Epic's ones.
Tola

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2018, 18:13 »

Added Paragon support. It is not using neither 4.18 nor 4.19 (something in the middle, again), so I've added a custom engine which should select with "-game=paragon" or with UI.

Thank you.
san
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2018, 13:41 »

Thanks a lot!
suken

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2018, 12:52 »

It seems  that Paragon is in Limbo. In China,  Paragon is run Tencent, which owns around 40% of epic's shares,  and  Tencent has not issued statement  that chinese version of Paragon will also be closed down. However,   Tencent has not officially confirmed whether  it will take over Paragon's development from Epic or not.  what I want to say  is careful  about making tributes to  paragon because Tencent's position is still unclear on continuing Paragon
X3D

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2018, 13:23 »

After splitting the RGB and MASK textures to use in a 3D application, I'm finding that some of the masks are cropped? anyone else having issues when setting up materials in a 3D program?

*Solved* Using GIMP - open MASK texture, Select from menu: Colors/Components/Decompose - RGBA. Splits channels without cropping errors.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 14:33 by X3D » Logged
jamespoko

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 04, 2018, 13:54 »

i know this is a stupid question and you probally don't care by now but what do you mean by added support? where is the "UI" located? How do i access this new support you added for this new update they've implemented? I've searched for a few hours to get the program working because i thought it would be a simple find but no luck as of yet. Everything loads up fine until i try to extract Rampage's Mesh , then i get wrong file version error no matter which one i pick.

I know it works because people are showing gratitude but i'm a bit new to this tool. Again sorry if i offend i'm honestly lost at this point.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: March 04, 2018, 14:01 »

where is the "UI" located? How do i access this new support you added for this new update they've implemented?
When starting UModel, check "Override game detection", select "Unreal engine 4" from left combo box, and then "Paragon" from the right one.
jamespoko

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 04, 2018, 14:17 »

where is the "UI" located? How do i access this new support you added for this new update they've implemented?
When starting UModel, check "Override game detection", select "Unreal engine 4" from left combo box, and then "Paragon" from the right one.

Wow thanks for replying so fast, literally 4 am here I've been up for hours stuck on this. Completeley missed that "combo box" didn't even know it was changeable. I can finally get some sleep, ty Gildor !
dnnkeeper

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 04, 2018, 18:29 »

I'm getting some animation tracks dropped on import like this:

Loading AnimSequence4 Jog_Left from package /OrionGame/Content/Characters/Heroes/Ghost/Animations/Jog_Left.uasset
WARNING: ArrayProperty "UAnimSequence4::AuthoredSyncMarkers" was not found
WARNING: ArrayProperty "UAnimSequence4::Notifies" was not found
******** Loading object AnimSequence4'Jog_Left.Jog_Left' ********
*** /OrionGame/Content/Characters/Heroes/Ghost/Animations/Jog_Left.Jog_Left: unknown translation compression method: 11 (ACF_PolarEncoded48) - dropping track

Some characters works fine with all their animations (sword, angel, femme...) but some others do not (ghost, rift mage, etc). I've read your post about some 'garbage inside animations' because of the engine versions mismatch. No progress on this?

Also I'm interested in getting root motion with these animations but this is a minor flaw.

Thank you for this tool anyway, its great! Hope this dying but gorgeous game will serve as carcass for the multiplayer template I'm making for the community Smiley
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2018, 18:46 »

Epic Games Releases $12 Million Worth of Paragon Assets for Free

Epic Games today announced that Unreal Engine 4 developers now have access to a full array of assets from Paragon, the company’s high-end multiplayer online battle arena game. The assets, built at a cost of over $12 million, include 20 AAA-quality characters, with their respective skins, animations, VFX and dialogue, along with over 1,500 environment components from Paragon. This content is now available free of charge in the Unreal Engine Marketplace, where developers may download Paragon packs to use in their own UE4 projects.

https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/blog/epic-games-releases-12-million-worth-of-paragon-assets-for-free
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2018, 19:33 »

OMG I wish they were going to do this and they did, wow good on epic Cheesy

Jump to: