March 29, 2024, 01:29
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: PARAGON  (Read 50380 times)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2018, 20:46 »

Would a single animation with curve be all that's needed to fix up on Fortnite's animations problem?

So much content and this is only a single package :O

Blender + Linux User Here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2018, 23:00 »

I don't know. If you'll find animation which will crash umodel (when cooked), that is definitely what I'm looking for. I'd need a SMALL project which will be able to be packaged. I'd need it to have just one mesh with one animation track, and that track should be automatically played.

Previously I started extending Unreal editor to be able to load cooked packages - to be able to pick "bad" animation packages from one of games and check how they works, but later I decided to stop this work.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2018, 06:38 »

Ok will have a look at it today, will post when I found one...

RoastieToast

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 11, 2018, 15:04 »

I try to export the mesh, animation & skeleton of the Core in Paragon but everytime get a error. This is the same for heroes & towers. I do really need those so was wondering of it might be possible to fix this problems.

Getting this error everytime.

Memory: bad allocation size -1 bytes
appMalloc:size=-1 (total=157 Mbytes) <- FArray::Empty:-1 x 1 <- TArray::Serialize:0/0 <- FSkelMeshSection4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/2 <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/3 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'CoreIntro_Base.CoreIntro_Base', pos=16AC, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.19 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage:CoreIntro_Base <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=725
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: April 11, 2018, 15:12 »

... game=ue4.19 ...
You should specify game "Paragon", not "Unreal engine 4.19".
RoastieToast

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 11, 2018, 15:27 »

I try it out and get back to you.
RoastieToast

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2018, 11:26 »

Is there away the custom engine can be shared so we can open it as a Editor view. I have got full project acces, fixed all the module & plugin errors I only cant compile all the .dll files due the fact I am not having the right version. I know that Glidor has a custom engine what makes the export working but I really gladly wanna get acces to some blueprints of characters, there skeletons & I wanna be able to open the maps.

There are alot of plugins but for myself and my team we wanna have acces to the whole map and some AI & lobby blueprints but due the wrong engine we cant get in there.

Any way anyone could help?

I used Quick BMS for the export of .pak files but it did not export these .dll files and most important one is the OrionGame.dll what I am not able to find as for some plugins I had to redo one of the upliginmanifest files.

Already many thanks for the reading and possible help!!
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2018, 13:31 »

RoastieToast there is no thing has a custom engine to load all the exported files into UE4, blueprints, maps and .dlls and other various files can't  be extracted once cooked and packaged into pak files, only meshes, skeletons, textures, hdris, icons, animations can only be...quickbms might export them out has uassets but only the same above can only be exported out..

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2018, 13:39 »

The things which RoastieToast asking about are not possible. He mentioned me, so I'll say a few words.

The mentioned features are required for making OFFICIAL game modifications, and Unreal Tournament had some progress in this direction. But the game has been frozen nearly a year ago (all people has been moved to Fortnite development). As far as I know from Epic Games forums (I don't remember exactly the source of information), it was able to open textures and static meshes. Actually, not open - but USE them in own blueprints, for making game mods. Opening materials for viewing or editing wasn't possible.

When I worked on UModel crashes with some Paragon/Fortnite animations, I've tried to make a custom engine build which will open cooked animations from Paragon. I've applied some changes from UT4 to UE4, and was able to SHOW cooked textures in Content browser. Nothing else worked by default (or may be I didn't try anything else, I don't remember already). Textures were visible in content browser, but opening them for editing didn't work.

Someone could say - "Ark Survival Evolved has modifications, and they works in editor". This is a different story. Ark has all content stored in separate files, and it appears to be partially optimized/cooked. Ark Mod Kit has remaining assets in "editor asset" versions. So, modding is possible here. With a cost of extremely slow game startup. Changes made for UT4 allows working with cooked packaged game files.
RoastieToast

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 21, 2018, 13:41 »

But than my big question is how is it possible that this user Rocket Mania is able to export the maps of Paragon?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: April 21, 2018, 13:46 »

May be you should ask THAT user?
RedBear

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 21, 2018, 14:41 »

But than my big question is how is it possible that this user Rocket Mania is able to export the maps of Paragon?
I think that this user downloaded Paragon packs and use it in his own UE4 project called Overthrow.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 14:46 by RedBear » Logged
RoastieToast

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 21, 2018, 17:46 »

Contacting this guy is impossible on Steam is the only way and there he only talks with Korean people. He also does not responds to any offers or YouTube comments.

Suspisios to me is that he has on of the old Paragon maps as a 100% same copy with no miss placements or anything.
TrophiHunter

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 08, 2018, 03:39 »

Does anyone have the old 3D model of Sparrow from Paragon?
I have scoured the internet looking for the pre New Dawn Sparrow model if anyone has an old build of Paragon on their HDD please upload it for me. Thanks
paragonFan

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2018, 17:06 »

Can someone upload 2018 version of paragon paks?
i have only 2016 client and i noticed shinbi and few other characters are not there.
with 2018 client paks i can extract what i need.
If you can upload to either google drive or mega.nz that will help me a lot.
Thanks.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: