Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Friday the 13th: The Game  (Read 24138 times)
venturion

View Profile
Re: Friday the 13th: The Game
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2018, 18:46 »

5E94BA14661D5BC5436324FBFBDAB63C070B733408CD9AA0B313863D19A9255C

Creds to ssh from Zenhax.

Though umodel still shows blank page. Had to extract 'em 15 gb of uncompresed uassets, ubulks, and uexps.

And worst of the worst, you can do nothing with them as it crashed umodel, believe me I tried setting compatibility to Friday 13th and even changing engine ver from 4.14 to 4.20, none of 'em works.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2018, 10:32 »

Got it to work but not 100%

Use QuickBMS to export the pak file.

Set engine version to UE 4.18 (Friday the 13th no longer works at all).

Disable Textures -seems to be a issue here that crashes uModel.

Package "SummerCamp/Content/Characters/Counselors/Athlete/Textures/T_Athlete_Girl_Body_N.uasset": wrong name index 6177
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=000003D8 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UTexture3::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture2D'T_Athlete_Girl_Body_N.T_Athlete_Girl_Body_N', pos=3D8, ver=514/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.18 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=871

Blender + Linux User Here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2018, 10:42 »

I did support for this game before, it was mid-air 4.14 version. Now it's updated. Not sure if I should spend any time updating code for the game which changes engine version from time to time, breaking compatibility with umodel.

AND - this is "horror" game which is even worse for me than "asian mmo" Smiley
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2018, 10:59 »

Good/bad news is the game has ended, due to some ownership issues, the game isn't going to get any new contents or updates again...

That Jason Voorhees fellow is a rather intimidating chap, I’ll give you that much, but you know what’s scarier>? Lawyers. By all accounts, Friday the 13th: The Game was surprisingly fun when played with the right group, with room to grow as the developers released more maps, content and features. They’d been doing well up til’ now, even adding bots to play against late last year, but a legal dispute over who owns the original film rights has left developers IllFonic unable to continue, and today they admitted that they’ve moved on to new projects entirely.

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2018, 11:09 »

So it even won't be downloadable?
I see no reason why they updated the engine then.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2018, 11:16 »

Actually I take that back, just came across this posted 3 days ago,

New Devs for Friday The 13th

Black Tower Studios has taken the lead on all support and development of Friday the 13th: The Game. Black Tower Studios are very familiar with the project, having previously assisted IllFonic in the creation of content for the past year, including work on the Pinehurst and Jarvis House maps. We are confident in the team’s ability to continue supporting Friday the 13th: The Game. We would like to thank IllFonic for their hard work and dedication to Friday the 13th: The Game since the very the beginning of the project in 2014, and we wish them the best in their future projects.”

so looks like it will continue.

Conformist

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2018, 22:27 »

Actually I take that back, just came across this posted 3 days ago,

New Devs for Friday The 13th

Black Tower Studios has taken the lead on all support and development of Friday the 13th: The Game. Black Tower Studios are very familiar with the project, having previously assisted IllFonic in the creation of content for the past year, including work on the Pinehurst and Jarvis House maps. We are confident in the team’s ability to continue supporting Friday the 13th: The Game. We would like to thank IllFonic for their hard work and dedication to Friday the 13th: The Game since the very the beginning of the project in 2014, and we wish them the best in their future projects.”

so looks like it will continue.

As far as Im aware, the new studio is in charge of only updating the game in terms of squashing bugs and server side patches. Nothing more.

Came here to also say great work on the AES key, but rather pointless without uModel texture support.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 23:05 by Conformist » Logged
Konnie

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2018, 17:09 »

Hey, any news on texture support for this game? I'm not trying to rush this or anything, just wondering if texture support would be something in the future or if umodel won't support it. Good job on the key and progress of getting the 3D models to show up without textures. Thank you!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2018, 18:49 »

I didn't work on special stuff for this game, so the answer is rather "no news". There's no work for Friday 13th is planned at all.
rroobboo

I am the Great Cornholio! Hhh...Hhh...

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2018, 06:40 »

Package "SummerCamp/Content/Characters/Counselors/Athlete/Textures/T_Athlete_Girl_Body_N.uasset": wrong name index 6177
UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=000003D8 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UTexture3::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject:Texture2D'T_Athlete_Girl_Body_N.T_Athlete_Girl_Body_N', pos=3D8, ver=514/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.18 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=871

Script for QuickBMS?Huh?
Conformist

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2018, 09:16 »

Script for QuickBMS?Huh?

Unreal Tournament 4

I didn't work on special stuff for this game, so the answer is rather "no news". There's no work for Friday 13th is planned at all.

Been keeping up with the news, the lawsuit seems to be over, but I believe Gun is limited to what kinds of content can be made. Soooooo I guess Jasons mother and the orginal Jason is Copyrighted to Miller??? So content like JasonX as well as the map Gun created can be released. Idk pretty grey still.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:23 by Conformist » Logged
OldAdventure

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2018, 03:42 »

I'm trying to open model for friday the 13th but it skip all game files and the rests  Sad.
Someone know why? and can help me plz?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 03:52 by OldAdventure » Logged
Kabalstein03
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2019, 10:12 »

So if i can't export the textures with Umodel, how can i get them?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2019, 10:30 »

Give me a few texture samples, I'll check if I can do anything.
Kabalstein03
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2019, 08:42 »

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p7tjg8o6drjf8y5/JasonXTextures.zip/file

If there is any other files you need i'll provide them
Jump to: