Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising  (Read 2390 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising
« on: November 09, 2023, 20:25 »

Game: Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.27
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

It's recommended to use specific build from this topic to avoid possible issues with the game. Optionally you can use game specific override for slightly better materials, but it affects only some characters. Animations for bodies and heads are separated in most cases.

* Clipboard01.jpg (101.52 KB, 2549x1242 - viewed 560 times.)
WistfulHopes

View Profile
Re: Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 21:52 »

Does this build support non-uniform scale keyframes on animations? I have a custom build of umodel that I made designed for games by this developer, which use a lot of non-uniform bone scaling. These scale keyframes have a large impact on how animations look, and many animations, such as those for cutscenes, will be very broken without it. As a result, it is a requirement for me.

I can provide my modifications to my modified source. It supports loading scale keyframes and exporting them to GLTF, but not previewing them at the moment.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 22:08 by WistfulHopes » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2023, 23:37 »

@WistfulHopes: If you mean SUPPORT_SCALE_KEYS related things, those parts works the same way as in official builds. I guess it's not what you're looking for. Though most issues here are related to package format, and if you'll extract assets, they should work with your build as well.

There were a few discussions about scale keys and bone scales, but there is too little qualified feedback about them and I'm not experienced enough to add blind support for it. Though if it's about adding scale node to samplers in gltf, it doesn't look too hard, considering that other required for it things are already implemented (mostly).
WistfulHopes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 00:20 »

Yeah, I am talking about SUPPORT_SCALE_KEYS. I should have tested extracted assets from the pak, since as you said, it was package-related issues. Thank you for your time.
Ahria

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 01:59 »

Anyone knows how to get the Music Files to work? Tried with fmodel but looks like the audio files have additional encryption.
halo1573

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2023, 02:49 »

Anyone knows how to get the Music Files to work? Tried with fmodel but looks like the audio files have additional encryption.

As far as I know there is no encryption on the audio. Did you check “Sound” in the startup options?

I haven't heard all the sounds, but BGM, SE, and Voice files are all extracted normally and have nothing to do with Fmodel.
Deni

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2023, 16:55 »

I can display Grant Gita's model data with umodel, but when I try to display other characters, the following error occurs. Could someone please tell me how to solve this problem?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Integer zero divide (C0000094) at umodel.exe+0x1CDAB
SerializeCompressed <- FPakFile::Serialize: file=/RED/Content/Shared/CharaMaterial/M_Chara_Outline_GF.uexp <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::SerializeFName: pos=00002729 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UMaterial3::Serialize4 <- LoadObject: Material3'M_Chara_Outline_GF.M_Chara_Outline_GF', pos=2729, ver=522/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.27 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /RED/Content/Chara/ZET/Costume01/Mesh/zet_body.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey: key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1590
STSGAJ

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2023, 00:54 »

I can display Grant Gita's model data with umodel, but when I try to display other characters, the following error occurs. Could someone please tell me how to solve this problem?

SerializeCompressed <- FPakFile::Serialize: file=/RED/Content/Shared/CharaMaterial/M_Chara_Outline_GF.uexp <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::SerializeFName: pos=00002729 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- UMaterial3::Serialize4 <- LoadObject: Material3'M_Chara_Outline_GF.M_Chara_Outline_GF', pos=2729, ver=522/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.27 <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: /RED/Content/Chara/ZET/Costume01/Mesh/zet_body.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- CUmodelApp::ProcessKey: key=6F, down=1 <- VisualizerLoop <- Main: umodel_build=1590

You can use umodel build 1579,Link at the top of the post
Deni

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2023, 08:17 »

You can use umodel build 1579,Link at the top of the post
Thanks to you, other characters were successfully displayed. I finally understood it after reading all the links in the first post.
Jump to: