March 28, 2024, 19:21
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Army of Two The 40th Day?  (Read 20209 times)
Mondraconus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2015, 20:24 »

textures.xxx = textures.tfc. And I have no idea why UModel was able to find it before (when you tried to open it directly) but can't find it now. This file should be in the same directory as other packages.

Nah, that's why I so confused Huh? ... That Textures.xxx is in the same folder with package I was open... But Umodel can't detect it... In directory C:\Users\Mandrakossij'k\Desktop\Army of Two The40th Day\AO3Game\CookedXenon, I opened 01_map_street2.xxx file ( the Textures.xxx file is in this directory folder too ) but the problem still exist ( TFC file is missing )
Mondraconus

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2015, 21:14 »

Oh also, I notice something from your FAQ thread :

That's another "side effect" (really - feature) of cooking. Check the log. Most probably umodel is unable to find tfc file (usually "textures.tfc"). If this file really exists - verify your "-path=..." option.

Then, if you said Textures.xxx is same with Textures.tfc which I have this file ( but Umodel can't detect it ), then how to verify that " Textures.xxx " file ( What should I type in Command Line to verify it ) ?? Maybe after I do that, there's no same problem again ( Hopefully )...
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2015, 00:17 »

Try to move directory with game somewhere to make a path shorter and to not include spaces. Like, C:\AO2\Cooked...
Mondraconus

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2015, 07:46 »

Try to move directory with game somewhere to make a path shorter and to not include spaces. Like, C:\AO2\Cooked...

I have do that, now the game directory is in C:\AO3Game\CookedXenon, but it still can't detect Textures.tfc ( TFC file "Textures" is missing ), maybe Umodel assume Textures.xxx is different from Textures.tfc ( even you assume that's same )... We must do something for this Umodel can detect .xxx as .tfc, If that word ( TFC file "Textures" is missing ) still appeared on log, then the problem wouldn't fixed 'til forever
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2015, 15:24 »

What will happen if you'll rename textures.xxx to textures.tfc?
Mondraconus

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2015, 19:33 »

What will happen if you'll rename textures.xxx to textures.tfc?

I don't know, maybe Umodel can detect it ? But, how to rename from xxx to tfc ? I don't know how to do it
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2015, 19:35 »

Don't you know how to use Windows Explorer?
Mondraconus

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2015, 20:08 »

Don't you know how to use Windows Explorer?

Wow, your idea is so brilliant... Thanks very Thanks... It worked !!! Finally... Thanks to you
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2015, 13:08 »

I've got some time to test this issue by myself. There was regression, textures.xxx didn't work after some updates for Android platform. Now I've fixed that, you will not need to rename file to tfc anymore.
Sorry for that.
Mondraconus

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2015, 17:08 »

I've got some time to test this issue by myself. There was regression, textures.xxx didn't work after some updates for Android platform. Now I've fixed that, you will not need to rename file to tfc anymore.
Sorry for that.

Woww, very Thanks Gildor... I'm so impressed about what you're doing... Nice job ! Keep it UP !
Btw, is there anyway to export Textures from DLC ? Because DLC file format is ".file", how to open it ? ( so, I can open Textures.xxx file and some packages again like before )...
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2015, 09:46 »

Sorry, no idea. Sometimes UModel can open DLC, sometimes - not.
Mondraconus

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2015, 19:57 »

Hi Again Gildor, since the textures.tfc can be explored before... I really thanks for you...
But I want to know something again ( but, this may be outside topic of this thread, sorry if I must discuss it in this thread... )

But, I have a question, how to get Texture data from Medal of Honor Warfighter game ? I know if this game is not compatible by Umodel, but as you an admin, maybe you know so far about getting Textures or Models from MOH Warfighter game ? I have been using Ninja Ripper, but it don't work... By using Umodel ( although I know this game isn't compatible ), isn't working too ( of course... ) even I change data format from .cas file to .xxx

I'm sorry if asking this too, I see data file named " cas_01.cas, cas_02.cas, etc " inside Data folder in this game, is this a file that contains Textures ??

------- Best Regard --------
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2015, 20:04 »

Hi.
This game, according to wikipedia, was created with use of Frostbite engine. UModel can work only with Unreal engine games, so there's no way to make it working here.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: