Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 280430 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #1155 on: May 08, 2019, 20:15 »

It is not possible at the moment. Later I'm planning to do "reference viewer" (https://trello.com/c/5FVmXi5n/179-object-reference-viewer), with that tool you'd be able to inspect which objects are used with which objects, like inspect dependencies blueprint -> mesh -> material -> texture. Inspection should work in both directions, i.e. you'll see which objects are used by selection, and which objects use the selection.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 08, 2019, 20:16 »

Hello again, I have a question to ask, how do I get all the mesh from a skin? I want to get the skin "Burnout" but I do not find some accessories, is there a button that allows me to see the complete set of a skin?  Huh? Huh? Huh?
Thanks for help Smiley

Nope you need to do some manual research, check via CP (Character Parts) .uasset data via a hex editor (HxD) and get it's mesh info from there, and compared with it's portrait icon or ingame.

It is not possible at the moment. Later I'm planning to do "reference viewer" (https://trello.com/c/5FVmXi5n/179-object-reference-viewer), with that tool you'd be able to inspect which objects are used with which objects, like inspect dependencies blueprint -> mesh -> material -> texture. Inspection should work in both directions, i.e. you'll see which objects are used by selection, and which objects use the selection.

Nice Cheesy

Blender + Linux User Here.
Broller

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 09, 2019, 14:18 »

Hello again!

I have a backup of version 8 prior to the v9 update.
I would like to know if and how I can export the Battle Royale map (Destroyed Tilted Towers precisely). I tried searching into the game files, however I was unable to find anything.

Thanks for helping!
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 09, 2019, 14:18 »

Hello again!

I would like to know if and how I can export the Battle Royale map (Destroyed Tilted Towers precisely). I tried searching into the game files, however I was unable to find anything.

Thanks for helping!

Nope manually only.

Broller

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 09, 2019, 14:20 »

Hello again!

Thanks for helping!

Nope manually only.

What does that mean and how could I do it?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: May 09, 2019, 14:30 »

You need to find each part mesh and texture manually and recreate it all from scratch.

Broller

View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 09, 2019, 14:30 »

You need to find each part mesh and texture manually and recreate it all from scratch.

Yeah, and it's probably too hard to do, right?

Thanks for your fast answer!
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 09, 2019, 15:38 »

if you want 100% accurate models, then yes, just very time consuming and you would need to know about good material setups and understand how the epic artists make them, uModel only gives you basic info (M key on materials).

Broller

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: May 09, 2019, 16:56 »

if you want 100% accurate models, then yes, just very time consuming and you would need to know about good material setups and understand how the epic artists make them, uModel only gives you basic info (M key on materials).

Alright, thanks. One last question: I can't seem to find the "Velocity skin" within the files that use the default AES key. Perhaps she's in another PAK?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: May 09, 2019, 19:03 »

Alright, thanks. One last question: I can't seem to find the "Velocity skin" within the files that use the default AES key. Perhaps she's in another PAK?

Shes in there under F_MED_Raptor

Broller

View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 09, 2019, 19:31 »

Shes in there under F_MED_Raptor

Silly me. Thank you!
Redsit

View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 10, 2019, 15:33 »

Hey guys!
Can anyone give a link to a modified working umodel for fortnite v.9.0 ? Huh?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 10, 2019, 15:53 »

Hey guys!
Can anyone give a link to a modified working umodel for fortnite v.9.0 ? Huh?

Check the first page!

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 10, 2019, 16:41 »

Yes Epic has made changes again, will post when they are working.

winner9

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 11, 2019, 04:01 »

Where can I find wood, brick and metal wall mesh and texture, does anyone know? I searched for a long time and didnt find anything, is it in another PAK with different AES key?
Jump to: