Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 280446 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #180 on: April 11, 2018, 12:29 »

Well, I've spent a day in debugger, and found what's wrong with UE4 animations. Now the problem has been fixed.

PLEASE NOTE: with current state of Fortnite, you still can't use new UModel for opening its files. So, fix would appear for the game only when Epic Games will update its engine to something newer than UE4.19 preview.

For all other games which had the same issue (like PARAGON) fix will be usable immediately.

axel578

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 11, 2018, 13:18 »

gildor could you tell me how to get an aes key from a game such as fortnite , i see some keys leaked but outdated , how do they do for getting it Wink ?
axel578

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 11, 2018, 13:37 »

gildor , I've just readen it , it doesn't give me anything neither than getting back this this thread of the forum , and i've seen nobody who has leaked the knew key ?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 11, 2018, 13:38 »

axel578 might be best to inbox Gildor on the matter, rather the flooding the thread.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: April 11, 2018, 13:45 »

axel578 might be best to inbox Gildor on the matter, rather the flooding the thread.
It is not the best. Neither PM nor flooding the thread are good for asking questions which I've already provided answers.

Regarding the AES key - it has been provided already, and the link to the POST is in this thread's first message.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: April 11, 2018, 14:05 »

I've just updated Fortnite, and yes - the existing key no longer works. So, people should wait until someone will find a new key and publish it.

Previously keys were provided by bizzfarts, but it seems he removed own profile from this forum - probably he was annoyed too much with some people here (I know at least 2 of them who probably PM'ed him about "how did you do that", "please give me a new key" etc).

I've updated the first post to mention changed AES key.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 14:09 by Gildor » Logged
KrasheR

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 11, 2018, 15:53 »

So is it possible to extract Fortnite animations now? Or you need to make separate umodel build for thar?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: April 11, 2018, 15:57 »

No, it is not possible at the moment because
a) old Fortnite uses prerelease 4.19 engine - current UModel doesn't support it
b) new Fortnite has changed encryption key
KrasheR

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 11, 2018, 15:58 »

well i have copied fortnite previous version gamefiles so its not an issue for me, though is it possible to implement that animations fix to the umodel build that works with fortnite?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: April 11, 2018, 16:00 »

Yes, it is possible to make a custom umodel build for older Fortnite.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: April 11, 2018, 18:23 »

Guys, leave that man alone. He left this forum I think because people annoyed him about Fortnite and encryption keys too much. I'm annoyed too, but I can't leave. I can only ban people, lock threads, close forum.
Alien

Welcome to Appalachia

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 11, 2018, 21:31 »

Thank god i did a backup of the files  Grin

any chance that you might upload the backup files so we can use the last patch as long as there is no new aes key?

What you talking about is impossible, 17 gb's to upload will take ages for me, so next time do a backup my friend!

well you could compress them so they are smaller

Maybe, but still take age's but as i mentioned before WE NEED someone to tell us how to find the KEY every time, like Bizzfarts he founds the key everytime but doesn't want to share with us the method... Because if we find the method, everytime i shouldn't upload nothing, and you can open the archieves by yourself
axel578

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 11, 2018, 21:37 »

anyone knows how to contact him (mail or from this forum )
KrasheR

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 11, 2018, 22:01 »

I repeat once again, as Gildor said please DO NOT try to contact Bizzfarts and bother him about the key, because he won't give you one. I've tried and for some reason he doesn't want to talk. Maybe he will change his mind and will come back on this forum, who knows.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 22:18 by KrasheR » Logged
Alien

Welcome to Appalachia

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 11, 2018, 22:05 »

I repeat once again, as Gildor said DO NOT try to contact Bizzfarts and bother hin about the key, because he won't give you one. I've tried and for some reason he doesn't want to talk. Maybe he will change his mind and will come back on this forum, who knows.

Strange for me, but i will say one thing, everytime we need to wait for him, and maybe it will be annoying for some people
Jump to: