March 29, 2024, 08:48
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279115 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: April 11, 2018, 22:14 »

Guys, KrasheR is absolutely right. If you'll spam to that guy, do you really think he'll be grateful for that amount of attention to him? I've removed countess number of messages in this thread and in github - and this is the best what I can do. I didn't block anyone at this forum yet. I've tried to not being rude. Annoying people will rather make them angry.

And I'm starting to be allergic at Fornite and its community just from having discussion in this forum. My phone beeps every 2-5 minutes about new message in this thread. And you're speaking about nothing. There are a page of two which have to be removed - to let new people coming here to see something useful, not just

- "ah, do you know how to contact him?"
- "no, and you?"
- "me too"
- "let's find someone"
- "yes"
- "blah blah blah"

Just look at yourself from other's point of view, guys! Would anyone at your family die if you'll not extract some animation from today's Fortnite update in 2 hours?
Alien

Welcome to Appalachia

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 11, 2018, 22:24 »

Fine i will stop, sorry Gildor

anyway bizzfart now is counted as a guest, so it means it got removed?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:03 by ALIEN31ITA » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2018, 19:18 »

Split "finding AES key" discussion into the separate thread.
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,6134.0.html

Both threads are subject of cleanup, but please - don't spam in THIS thread anymore.

Please do not post any questions about "how to get AES key" here - these will be removed without further notice.

Update: this thread got some cleanup.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 19:28 by Gildor » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2018, 13:20 »

Gildor fixed this with the latest umodel, but it only works on unreal 4.19 and fortnite didn't get updated to it yet. Probably when season 4 starts.

Oh okay, ty.

Can anyone help me find Brilliant Striker Mesh ? https://assets.stormshield.one/T-Soldier-HID-092-Athena-Commando-F-RedShirt-L.png

Head Location

Body Location

Can't find that body in the picture you posted has she is classed in the Ninja cataglory of characters

https://fortnite.gamepedia.com/Heroes

Blender + Linux User Here.
PlanK69

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2018, 19:22 »

With Umodel, how do I get the models to be the right color? I got the body+head loaded, but nothing else. I know I can 'append' stuff to add it, but I've tried adding lots of stuff and it's not adding color (the model is just 'grey' after pressing "M"). Also, when I try to add dances, I get the following errors: "Warning: StructProperty USkeleton::VirtualBoneGuid" was not found". Where can I find this 'VirtualBoneGuid'?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2018, 20:00 »

With Umodel, how do I get the models to be the right color? I got the body+head loaded, but nothing else. I know I can 'append' stuff to add it, but I've tried adding lots of stuff and it's not adding color (the model is just 'grey' after pressing "M"). Also, when I try to add dances, I get the following errors: "Warning: StructProperty USkeleton::VirtualBoneGuid" was not found". Where can I find this 'VirtualBoneGuid'?

Latest build of fortnite has broken skeleton/mesh support in latest uModel currently, but can view textures fine without the purple coloring.

Previous version of uModel has Skeleton/Mesh support, but no animations and textures appeared transulant or had a purple overlay (CTRL+G or CTRL+L to fix that)

Gildor - Hope I have this right?

Blender + Linux User Here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2018, 20:09 »

Yes, you're right. However I think the question was "why materials are not looking correct in UModel" (a FAQ question), so I suppose that guy already using correct version of UModel.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2018, 17:58 »

Sounds will not be exported by default. You should enable them in startup window, check "Sounds" option.
Art_7s

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2018, 18:27 »

Sounds will not be exported by default. You should enable them in startup window, check "Sounds" option.
Is there a command line argument to enable sounds?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2018, 18:53 »

http://www.gildor.org/projects/umodel/faq#exporter
Aggraith

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2018, 20:13 »

it was enabled it seems like it is just that sound that wont export
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2018, 21:05 »

I've checked this file, it has sound in OPUS format (see the log - there's a message about it). You can't export this sound.
Aggraith

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2018, 21:09 »

oh ok well i have saved the uasset but how can i put this in unreal engine itself or is that not possible
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2018, 22:03 »

No way.
KrasheR

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2018, 23:34 »

hi i gotta say exporting animations works fine in the latest umodel build but i cant export or preview any mesh, when im trying to it crashes (i think its because i have to use pre-700 release?[i would do that but 693 build doesnt open animations]), my question is - is it possible to export multiple animations in one .psa file with current umodel build?
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: