April 18, 2024, 07:28
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279948 times)
RedArtz

Whatdoyoumean??

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 09, 2018, 23:16 »

Does anyone know where all the character meshes and skeleton meshes are located? I cant seem to find them. Also i cant export character models. Does anyone know how to fix that aswell?

search "characters player medium mesh " or "texture"

Better: use the "scan content" option under "tools". Then go into list view and click on skeletal mesh. Now you only get to see characters and other objects that have a skeleton.

Asval

Asval#2291

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 10, 2018, 00:40 »

Where abouts is the emote sound files.

/FortniteGame/Content/Athena/Sounds/Emotes/
Asval

Asval#2291

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 10, 2018, 03:19 »

Anyone know where the dark voyager backpack is located?

Thanks!
Search F_MED_Astronaut_01_Backpack
Textures: White T_Female_MED_Astronaut_01_Backpack_D
Textures: Black T_F_MED_Astronaut_Black_Backpack_D
Paradoxx18

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 10, 2018, 04:10 »

@Gildor what do you think about opening a discord? Many people could help each other faster that way
Thanks, never.
All questions in this thread were asked many many times already, and got answered many times too. But people continues asking them again and again. There are 2 threads in the forum which I'm unsubscribed from - both are about Fortnite. Sometimes it's very hard for me to be polite when answering to the 100th version of the same question again.

Well thats probably only because the overview here is pretty bad.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: May 10, 2018, 12:47 »

Thanks, never.
All questions in this thread were asked many many times already, and got answered many times too. But people continues asking them again and again. There are 2 threads in the forum which I'm unsubscribed from - both are about Fortnite. Sometimes it's very hard for me to be polite when answering to the 100th version of the same question again.

Can you suggest a better "overview" in the first post? Or probably you meant something different, not the 1st post? I'm open for offers about how to make it better. I'm not English, and I'm not a "total noob" with umodel, so I believe description could be confusing to many people (especially to children).

But what about discussions like this (I've just selected the latest one, there are LOTS of samples which could be picked from both Fortnite threads - and lots of such things were already cleared from THIS thread, I just gave up and not clearing it anymore):

* key_discussion.png (38.01 KB, 932x613 - viewed 535 times.)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:53 by Gildor » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 10, 2018, 17:15 »

Fortnite uModel Skeleton Mesh Tutorial

Youtube Link

Gildor - Hope this helps, if I need to remove or fix anything let me know....

Blender + Linux User Here.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 10, 2018, 20:08 »

Fortnite Emote Extraction

Youtube Link

More to come....

Should i be looking in Foundation/UI for these assets?

Pickaxe: UI/Foundation/Textures/Icons/Weapons/Items/
Outfits: /UI/Foundation/Textures/Icons/Heroes/ - Portrait Folders
Gliders: /UI/Foundation/Textures/Icons/Skydiving/
Backpacks: /UI/Foundation/Textures/Icons/Backpacks/
Emotes: Foundation/Textures/Icons/Emotes/

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 21:15 by Blenux » Logged

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 11, 2018, 21:54 »

What's the current AES key? Tried 0xBB3FE1D6E9296C2C0DBC880D07C7BFD6B4A6D8277D486446353B079B790CC434 but it doesn't work
Check Fornite AES Key Thread
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,6134.300.html

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 12, 2018, 07:52 »

Having an issue exporting audio. Exporting it with the latest version doesn't yield any exported audio. I tried to use the method above; saving it, then using an older version to export it, but that doesn't work either. Any thoughts/options?
You just need to select export with latest uModel (above save method is only for skeleton meshes) make sure to have Sounds enabled on UI also.

bloodeagle

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 12, 2018, 08:58 »

Having an issue exporting audio. Exporting it with the latest version doesn't yield any exported audio. I tried to use the method above; saving it, then using an older version to export it, but that doesn't work either. Any thoughts/options?
You just need to select export with latest uModel (above save method is only for skeleton meshes) make sure to have Sounds enabled on UI also.

Checked sound, tried to export one sound. Didn't work. Shift+clicked all the others and batch exported them, and it worked.  Huh? Ah well, the emote folder didn't have the freestyle emote song anyways.
Paradoxx18

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 12, 2018, 10:08 »

Thanks, never.

Can you suggest a better "overview" in the first post? Or probably you meant something different, not the 1st post? I'm open for offers about how to make it better. I'm not English, and I'm not a "total noob" with umodel, so I believe description could be confusing to many people (especially to children).

But what about discussions like this (I've just selected the latest one, there are LOTS of samples which could be picked from both Fortnite threads - and lots of such things were already cleared from THIS thread, I just gave up and not clearing it anymore):

It clearly needs moderation then, I bet someone is willing to do it. If there are duplicate questions or silly ones, he could simply delete them and redirect them to it. Also, I'd suggest you put a Q/A into the first post. Links to tutorials for the simplest stuff, this would decrease the amount of stupid questions too. Right now, for me the first post doesn't seem that appealing at all for me, because it doesn't answer any potential questions. Thats why you should probably put the question before it and then answer it.

By the way, I really appriciate the work you've done for this community. Without this forum most of the people here wouldn't have been able to do this stuff.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 12, 2018, 10:35 »

Checked sound, tried to export one sound. Didn't work. Shift+clicked all the others and batch exported them, and it worked.  Huh? Ah well, the emote folder didn't have the freestyle emote song anyways.
I think an update has change something, I have emotes sounds exported from last month, but when I try now, doesn't export also.

Edit: Seems to be 2 different types of Soundwave files, one's with Cue on them uModel will just drop, ones without Cue do export out.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 10:42 by Blenux » Logged

RedArtz

Whatdoyoumean??

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 12, 2018, 15:29 »

Checked sound, tried to export one sound. Didn't work. Shift+clicked all the others and batch exported them, and it worked.  Huh? Ah well, the emote folder didn't have the freestyle emote song anyways.
I think an update has change something, I have emotes sounds exported from last month, but when I try now, doesn't export also.

Edit: Seems to be 2 different types of Soundwave files, one's with Cue on them uModel will just drop, ones without Cue do export out.

Yes they said in the patch notes that they changed something with the sounds for better performance?

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 12, 2018, 17:59 »

Yes they said in the patch notes that they changed something with the sounds for better performance?
Yeah searched the forum and found a post with Gildor saying that they are using opus format that uModel doesn't understand currently.

does anyone know where to locate the topology data/ heightmaps for fortnites terrain?
uModel can't do this.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 18:02 by Blenux » Logged

Asval

Asval#2291

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 12, 2018, 21:05 »

Does anyone know what the "Best Mates" emote animation is called? It doesn't seem to be with the rest of the emotes. Thanks!

Emote_BandOfTheFort_Idle.uasset
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: