Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 280036 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #615 on: July 16, 2018, 17:17 »

Guys I have newest version of UModel I checked it today.I can't find character models because when I'm trying to open some .ueasset files of character models I have empty window.I found it.Anyway this happens when I'm trying to open one of character models meshes.One more thing as you see I can't update Unreal Engine 4.
Man, I'm about to ban you. Why you're posting the same question again and again, and ignoring answers? If you do not understand English, please ask somewhere else using your language. The only language used in this part of forum is English.

It was mentioned several times today, that you should use custom UModel build (the same as before). I didn't change anything for UE4 (or for Fortnite) in recent build.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #616 on: July 16, 2018, 22:47 »

New UModel build (839) has support for new Fortnite. You should set engine version to 4.20.
Gh0st2208
« Reply #617 on: July 17, 2018, 01:28 »

Well, when I'm opening the mesh from screenshot, and pressing Ctrl+X, all textures gets exported, they're in folder
UmodelExport\Characters\Player\Female\Small\Heads\F_SML_Outlander_Head_02\Textures

ok i did that, but Blender only apply texture in the hair and not in the face :S

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:21 by Blenux » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 17, 2018, 03:14 »

Your using the old importer that comes with Blender,  you want the befzz importer link is on first page.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Gh0st2208
« Reply #619 on: July 17, 2018, 04:28 »

Your using the old importer that comes with Blender,  you want the befzz importer link is on first page.

My hero :O I had not even realized that i had the old version, thank you! but is it okay if it looks like this?

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:21 by Blenux » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 17, 2018, 05:22 »

Select smooth shading on the Tool Panel.

Toasty

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 17, 2018, 08:59 »

i can't find some of the models, but where are some of the other skins like Tomatohead or Cuddle Team Leader? i checked the small, medium, and large folder things but i can't find any of them
Fire and Ice48

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 18, 2018, 12:55 »

I have a question. how do u find the new skins because when I go in there is only skins that have been released already

where have you looked?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 18, 2018, 13:48 »

Main directory for characters is Content/Characters/Player/Male or Content/Characters/Player/Female, some use same bodies just with different textures and masks to hide extra geometry (Soldier_04 folder), while unique characters have their own folders.

BrillStick

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 18, 2018, 21:22 »

I need help with exporting .umap files when I try to export I cant find it anywhere in the export folder
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 19, 2018, 12:26 »

I need help with exporting .umap files when I try to export I cant find it anywhere in the export folder
umaps in general are not supported, though you can export textures2d in the Maps/Landscape/Athena_Terrain_LS_XX.umap files.

Toasty

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 20, 2018, 09:24 »

when i export this texture most of it is missing, replaced by nothing but transparency. how do i export the texture without it getting automatically ruined?
original texture: https://prnt.sc/k8pt9x
the exported result (note the entire bottom left missing, as well as some other key features of the texture): http://prntscr.com/k8ptfw
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 20, 2018, 10:51 »

when i export this texture most of it is missing, replaced by nothing but transparency. how do i export the texture without it getting automatically ruined?
original texture: https://prnt.sc/k8pt9x
the exported result (note the entire bottom left missing, as well as some other key features of the texture): http://prntscr.com/k8ptfw

It's just the diffuse and alpha in one texture and once in a game engine you can just not use it, or simply remove it in gimp or PS etc...

liloof

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 20, 2018, 22:48 »

Is there anyway of replacing textures with umodel?  Smiley Plz help
winded
« Reply #629 on: July 20, 2018, 23:46 »

Is there a way to export folders using command line? I tried to find such an option in the documentation but found nothing. I'm trying to export folders such as :  /FortniteGame/Content/UI/Foundation/Textures/Icons/Emotes/
/FortniteGame/Content/Athena/Sounds/Emotes/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 00:20 by winded » Logged
Jump to: