Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 280067 times)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #645 on: July 27, 2018, 09:44 »

Umodel crashed when I tried opening and even extracting SK_Hammershotgun. Every weapons worked fine when I tried. I was wondering if I'm not the only one with the problem here. I did use the 4.20 override btw. And this is the exact error:

Any suggestion for workaround is appreciated.

That model has alwayes crashed uModel for unknown reasons in latest version of Fortnite, here is a backup from Fortnite Pre-Season.

SK_HammerShotGun Download

Apologies if this has been asked already but. Has anyone gotten the Omega pickaxe out and the textures to look right (in unity specifically), because for me the red/orange glow wont show up correctly but everything else shows fine: https://imgur.com/a/ITWvVfF

Use the Red Channel of the _FX texture for emission.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 09:48 by Blenux » Logged

Blender + Linux User Here.
Teerinee

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 27, 2018, 20:34 »

I do that and the emission just turns white
https://imgur.com/a/DrIlCRS
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 27, 2018, 21:37 »

http://i.imgur.com/LPJ7uf0l.png

I do that and the emission just turns white
https://imgur.com/a/DrIlCRS

That's because the material is white, you need to add a color to it in Unity (not sure if can directly in unity or made need to adjust the white to red in Gimp or PS)

SMJaquie

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 28, 2018, 05:27 »

Does anyone know the paths to all the Sky Stalker (ww2 pilot) pieces are, all I can find is the body
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 28, 2018, 19:15 »

Does anyone know the paths to all the Sky Stalker (ww2 pilot) pieces are, all I can find is the body
Head
M_MED_CAU_Jonesy_Head_01

Hat
M_MED_WWII_Pilot_Mask

Backpack
M_MED_ww2Pilot_Backpack_01

Pickaxe
SK_Pickaxe_WWIIPilot_Export

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 29, 2018, 22:13 »

i also want to say another thing and that is when i export a .uasset from fortnite and import it into my project file in unreal engine it doesnt work even the things related to it, it doesnt show up anway to import a .uasset file from fortnite to unreal as the other .uassets file on my other projects work when i import them into a another project?

They get compiled in a way that makes UE4 not understand it, is the same for any released UE4 game out there unless they make sure not for it to be compiled (this is in the most novice way of saying)..

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #651 on: July 29, 2018, 22:32 »

Guys, please discuss Fortnite modding / cheating somewhere else. UModel can't do that anyway, and this forum is not suitable for that, and I wouldn't like Epic to contact me regarding cheating stuff.
TapohiFL

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: July 29, 2018, 22:56 »

Guys, please discuss Fortnite modding / cheating somewhere else. UModel can't do that anyway, and this forum is not suitable for that, and I wouldn't like Epic to contact me regarding cheating stuff.

so where we can talk about this?
XchickenXslayerX

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 29, 2018, 22:58 »

so where we can talk about this?
Ill make a discord
XchickenXslayerX

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 29, 2018, 23:06 »

I have made a discord for modding stuff unrelated to Umodel, to talkabout editing files and stuff. Link:  https://discord.gg/m4KUSbS
Foxxx

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 30, 2018, 00:50 »

Hey guys. I see you are all proffesional in this but im fresh newbie. Could one of you tell me where i can find characters icons/ photos. I always see these fortnite pages leak them with new updates.
Also is there a way to differ new files from older ones?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 00:53 by Foxxx » Logged
XchickenXslayerX

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 30, 2018, 00:54 »

Hey guys. I see you are all proffesional in this but im fresh newbie. Could one of you tell me where i can find characters icons/ photos. I always see these fortnite pages leak them with new updates
In the top left hand corner it says flat view, check it and typ in "featured skin" and I think they will show up(or maybe skin has to be outfit) I dont know for sure
DaDaJoker

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 30, 2018, 00:56 »

Hi Everybody, so who has the fortnite bus birthday song decoded? If there is any result in that, reply back please  Grin
Foxxx

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 30, 2018, 01:12 »

Hey guys. I see you are all proffesional in this but im fresh newbie. Could one of you tell me where i can find characters icons/ photos. I always see these fortnite pages leak them with new updates
In the top left hand corner it says flat view, check it and typ in "featured skin" and I think they will show up(or maybe skin has to be outfit) I dont know for sure

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 01:14 by Foxxx » Logged
XchickenXslayerX

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: July 30, 2018, 01:16 »

Thanks. Any idea how to find the new ones that come with new update?
They are sorted by number, the new skins are probably about 170, so you can rember what the highest number is before the update and then check if there are numbers added
Jump to: