March 28, 2024, 16:05
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279067 times)
dub

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2018, 21:00 »

Anyone know where the rest of the skins are? I can only find some of them under Characters/Player.
Can't find the Black Knight, The Reaper and a lot of other skins. Haven't managed to find emotes either

Btw, is there a search function, so it's easier to find files?

Select the "Flat view" check box on the top left and then you can Filter your search.

The only issue is that some of the assets arent labeled exactly correct (Ex. New Hand Cannon (Deagle) is pistol_02 under weapons > pistols).

EDIT: The Reaper is "Assassin" in the .pak file.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 21:06 by dub » Logged

koncept

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2018, 20:52 »

Anyone know where the rest of the skins are? I can only find some of them under Characters/Player.
Can't find the Black Knight, The Reaper and a lot of other skins. Haven't managed to find emotes either

Btw, is there a search function, so it's easier to find files?

Select the "Flat view" check box on the top left and then you can Filter your search.

The only issue is that some of the assets arent labeled exactly correct (Ex. New Hand Cannon (Deagle) is pistol_02 under weapons > pistols).

EDIT: The Reaper is "Assassin" in the .pak file.
Perfect, thanks!
Do you know how to export files that can't be viewed with the UEViwer? I want to export the dances from the game, but I can't figure out how to do it.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2018, 20:59 »

Do you know how to export files that can't be viewed with the UEViwer?
If it is not viewed, then there's no meshes, textures or animations there. What do you want to export then? In which format? What you'd like to do with that after "export"?
koncept

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2018, 21:14 »

Do you know how to export files that can't be viewed with the UEViwer?
If it is not viewed, then there's no meshes, textures or animations there. What do you want to export then? In which format? What you'd like to do with that after "export"?
I want to export these animations:

And then try to get the animations into 3dsmax

When I try to export it, I get this screen but I can't find them in my export folder
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 21:16 by koncept » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2018, 22:12 »

This screen appears when you're OPENING animation. That's because you can't view animation without a mesh. I think you just doesn't know how to use umodel. Youtube videos will help you, check umodel's readme for a link.
koncept

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2018, 01:00 »

This screen appears when you're OPENING animation. That's because you can't view animation without a mesh. I think you just doesn't know how to use umodel. Youtube videos will help you, check umodel's readme for a link.
I used one of the tutorials from your youtube, and I loaded the animations onto a mesh (one of the characters), but the animations don't load properly.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Sorry, I'm a complete noob at this
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2018, 17:51 »

Yeah there seems to be some differences in animations with Fortnite's current engine that uModel can't read, also tried to get them to work but keeps dropping track.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2018, 11:12 »

Blender problem again?

i don't think so, i used the "forked" umodel, because idk how to use your Umodel, i don't get it how to use the key... for your umodel...
maybe i should try 3dmax, i don't know but first tell me how i can use the key of fortnite with your umodel...

Easy add 0x to the Fortnite key, when it asks for Aes Key on the UI,

0x2ccdfd22ad74fbfee693a81ac11ace57e6d10d0b8ac5fa90e793a130bc540ed4

or add this to a shortcut to make it auto load it in like I do..

-aes=0x2ccdfd22ad74fbfee693a81ac11ace57e6d10d0b8ac5fa90e793a130bc540ed4

koncept

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2018, 15:49 »

Im Using Umodel-Master that i downloaded from the Github link that somebody posted in this topic. I've tried every update since version 2.5 i think, but in every update i can't find certain things like the "pink bear", "black astronaut" and any of the knight characters.  Most of the time, i find .uasset files with the right name and path (mesh, commando...) but the files are (like i said) only for example 6kb big.
I'm looking for the pink bear and black astronaut, as well. No idea where they are located in the files..
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 16:20 by koncept » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2018, 16:30 »

Im Using Umodel-Master that i downloaded from the Github link that somebody posted in this topic. I've tried every update since version 2.5 i think, but in every update i can't find certain things like the "pink bear", "black astronaut" and any of the knight characters.  Most of the time, i find .uasset files with the right name and path (mesh, commando...) but the files are (like i said) only for example 6kb big.

Im Using Umodel-Master that i downloaded from the Github link that somebody posted in this topic. I've tried every update since version 2.5 i think, but in every update i can't find certain things like the "pink bear", "black astronaut" and any of the knight characters.  Most of the time, i find .uasset files with the right name and path (mesh, commando...) but the files are (like i said) only for example 6kb big.
I'm looking for the pink bear and black astronaut, as well. No idea where they are located in the files..

Make sure you have the latest Fortnite Update, you can use Gildor's latest version of uModel, set it to Unreal Engine 4.19 in the UI popup, and use the Aes key with 0x in front of it.

NevecEx

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2018, 19:07 »

Props to Gildor for doing all this! I can export everything, textures, models, animations ( I don't really need them ). However im bugged on the map. Please do note that I have no knowledge of how UE4 works so here's what I assume is going on. Since you can break everything in Fortnite the whole map seems stitched together, wall model here, chest there, table overthere. Also the landscape I can't find either, only the low quality ones you see from far away so you can't notice that is low quality. Is there a way to export the whole map stitched together, or a part of the map? Even just the landscape ( floor, grass, hills ) and putting props on it would be hard but doable none the less compared to the guessing game with putting everything in place myself.

TL;DR Is there a way to export parts of the map ( like houses, towns ) in a whole?

Discord: NevecEx#3871
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2018, 19:20 »

Props to Gildor for doing all this! I can export everything, textures, models, animations ( I don't really need them ). However im bugged on the map. Please do note that I have no knowledge of how UE4 works so here's what I assume is going on. Since you can break everything in Fortnite the whole map seems stitched together, wall model here, chest there, table overthere. Also the landscape I can't find either, only the low quality ones you see from far away so you can't notice that is low quality. Is there a way to export the whole map stitched together, or a part of the map? Even just the landscape ( floor, grass, hills ) and putting props on it would be hard but doable none the less compared to the guessing game with putting everything in place myself.

TL;DR Is there a way to export parts of the map ( like houses, towns ) in a whole?

Map = Nope...well maybe has apparently Fortnite uses meshes for the map not a landscape....

uModel is really only good for Textures, Meshes, and Animations, and how they have File Structure inside the game files (Folders and locations of textures, meshes etc).

Blueprints, Landscapes and various other files isn't support since UE4 is complex.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 19:23 by Blenux » Logged

dgt

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2018, 00:51 »

Was able to export the John Wick Model/Animation but when i put it in Blender it does not show the head. I have files that end with .mat like M_Med_Assassin_Head.mat and M_Med_Assassin_Hair.mat but i have no idea what to do with it. But i managed to get as far as this. http://prntscr.com/ipemx4 T
.mat files are just materials for ue4 you don't have to export them as long as you have the texture you are okay, the head for all of the characters are separated off their bodies you can find it here https://imgur.com/a/KHDJL
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2018, 08:27 »

Hey guys,
I cannot open the meshes and I'm interestet in whether you can do. So fortnite added new skins into the game and I would like to get the model.
The skins I am talking about are located here: "...\FortniteGame\Content\Athena\Heroes\Specializations\HS_099_Athena_Commando_F_Scathach.uasset" and "...\FortniteGame\Content\Athena\Heroes\Specializations\HS_100_Athena_Commando_M_ChuChulainn.uasset"

If someone can open them, could you tell me how you did? Or could you send me the files?

They are located in various folders, main player one is in Content/Characters/Player.... and Content/Accessories/......

This is what I manage to find, think I may have the wrong head on the ChuChulainn mesh, and can't seem to find the head for Scathach only closest comes to it is standard female character but then her hair is in the way etc....

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2018, 04:55 »

Thank you guy for the replies. Could you send me the file of these models probaply. Or tell me step by step how you did?
Would be great thank you.
Because I just found out that I can open the normal files too but the ones inside the athena folder do not contain anything

Don't look in the Athena Folder, look in

Content/Characters/Player
Content/Accessories/
Content/Packages
Content/Weapons

those folders have the most content for meshes and textures.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:09 by Blenux » Logged

Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: