March 29, 2024, 19:19
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279139 times)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2018, 08:34 »

Guys, UE4.19 was released 2 days ago. An excerpt from release notes.

New: Encryption/Signing Key Generator

It is now possible to configure .pak file signing and encryption fully from the Editor via a single unified settings panel. These features can now be controlled in Project Settings, under the Project section, in the Crypto panel.

From this panel, it is possible to generate or clear keys for either signing or encryption, as well as enable or disable the various types of signing and encryption that are available.

So, you may see that ANY game may change encryption key with every update, with just a single mouse click.

uh? so its also a way to get the new key? sorry im a dummy

This is what I was saying the other night and gildor just said it also, single click they will have a new aes key on each update if they decide to do so...

Blender + Linux User Here.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 18, 2018, 08:41 »

And yeah Animations haven't worked for a while now, this is with the latest uModel, comes up dropping track, others will crash uModel, something change in 4.19 with animations perhaps?

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: March 18, 2018, 10:22 »

And yeah Animations haven't worked for a while now, this is with the latest uModel, comes up dropping track, others will crash uModel, something change in 4.19 with animations perhaps?
They mentioned something about curve animations. I need a sample Unreal project which will use curves for animations, which could be packaged, and then packaged project should fail when opened with umodel. I'd be able to debug over the runtime code to understand how it works.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2018, 11:52 »

The problems with animations started with 4.15 I think. Should check PARAGON thread to remind.
madman03

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2018, 17:19 »

hey gildor thanks for all your hard work with this app and videos. I only just discovered it a few days ago but it has helped me out quite a bit. Anyway I thought Id throw that out there
Kikorin

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2018, 21:50 »

Hi all, I'm new here but I already know I'll love this forum. I usually use 3d models for my videos and I would like do something about Fortnite. Sadly I can't find nothing online about it and I don't know how to extract models by myself, but luckily I found this forum!

I readed something about Fortnite, but I've not understand if is possibile ti extract models or not with the last version. I've also an old version of the game in a PC that I usually don't use, can someone tell me if is possibile ti extract models from this version? Thanks!
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2018, 23:02 »

Hi. Welcome here. If you're really new to umodel, I'd suggest you carefully reading readme.txt, visiting tutorial links, reviewing FAQ. And reading this thread (there's a lot of "spam" here, but it still contains useful information).
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2018, 10:02 »

Does anyone know how I could export data from the battle pass weekly challenges and similar assets?
You can't since they are more of a blueprint type of asset, which uModel doesn't understand, it's more for Folder Structure and Meshes/Textures/Animations etc etc.

TheAureusArmory

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2018, 20:31 »

I’m trying to get the Fortnite models from the latest version of Fortnite (March 21,2018). Is this possible? I’m completely new to Umodel and Unreal Engine and Umodel. To my understanding you’re unable to RIP newer Fortnite models due to the new patches via the Epic Games Launcher. Is there any way I can extract the old files then? If anybody has the files and is willing to send them with textures that’d be appreciated. Or send the old installment files of Fortnite so I may do so myself that too would be tremendously appreciated!
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 22, 2018, 04:13 »

I'm uploading one of the backups right now, will post when it's completed.

Old Fortnite Backup

When it asks for a AES key, just hit OK on each request and will load in, only for this link version of Fortnite only.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 15:27 by Blenux » Logged

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2018, 11:57 »

Important. I've just uploaded UModel with support for final UE4.19. It differs from older version in SkeletalMesh format. If Fortnite uses 4.19, compatibility will be changed.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2018, 10:41 »

Important. I've just uploaded UModel with support for final UE4.19. It differs from older version in SkeletalMesh format. If Fortnite uses 4.19, compatibility will be changed.
I'm getting this error with skeleton meshes in Fortnite (before the new AES key update)

and for some reason Windows Defender classed this has a virus Sad

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2018, 11:17 »

I'm getting this error with skeleton meshes in Fortnite (before the new AES key update)

You quoted my red message, and reporting exactly that issue I warned about. Recent UModel has updated UE4.19 code, Fortnite uses older one.

and for some reason Windows Defender classed this has a virus Sad

I did a quick search in Internet. It seems this is a new Windows Defender issue. Example links with discussion:
https://github.com/openshift/source-to-image/issues/843
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=265&t=143482
https://www.google.com/search?q=Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl+defender+false+alert&gws_rd=cr
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 00:06 by Gildor » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 24, 2018, 11:24 »

Oh yep my bad read it wrong, not feeling the best today so back to bed....

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2018, 12:02 »

Sorry guys, the thread got a major cleanup. I've quickly reviewed the whole thread and removed messages which are not informative at all (including my replies). Cut nearly 5 pages from this thread in total. Messages like "I need a key", "I need a key too", "how did you do that, I can't do that" etc are stripped. Sorry again, I'm trying to make this thread more useful for people who are new here.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: