March 29, 2024, 02:33
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279095 times)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2018, 12:21 »

So updated to the latest version (Fortnite game) and for some reason the AES Hex Key is working again? (using previous version of umodel has the latest can't display Skeleton Meshes)

Blender + Linux User Here.
bizzfarts
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2018, 17:23 »

0x7129D5E578F0DC3821E3CD704F01E511F9A60340CF5B4C850F3B0B6B5E80D0B9
Visual Studio

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2018, 21:34 »

What you should be interested in is the FAESKey struct and FAES::EncryptData and FAES::DecryptData within the engine. The key that Blizzfarts posted is a 256 bit (32 bytes) key that is found in that struct and is passed to FAES::EncryptData and FAES::DecryptData every time they're called.  Unreal Engine is open-source, compile it and generate FLIRT signatures for it and then check them against the Fortnite executable and you will find the FAESKey struct in plain sight.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 21:42 by Visual Studio » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2018, 17:56 »

If you're getting crash when starting UModel with AES key, please check that you're not including any leading or trailing spaces within a key, otherwise UModel would fail using it.
I've improved situation with next UModel build (build #702), however you still can't use it with Fortnite - it will crash with SkeletalMesh loading (you still have to use older UModel for that).
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2018, 21:07 »

How can i view the Files ? Almost everytime i try to open something, UEViewer says there is no visual object loadet...

http://prntscr.com/iyxxzz
You may see what's inside in a cyan colorized message. Check other packages. There's Tools | Scan content to help with that (I'm always using it in my video tutorials).
DarkKnight123

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 02, 2018, 23:21 »

Its true like wtf dude I have that umodel the fortnite version right? I have it
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: April 02, 2018, 23:59 »

https://github.com/gildor2/UModel/issues/64
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,6117.0.html
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,6118.0.html
(and many others)

Damn, guys. If stupid questions from every new (or old) users about "Fortnite key", "crash with meshes", "crash with animations" won't stop - either on this forum or github (I have very annoying people there too) - I will lock forum from adding new users and posting any messages here. I'm really very tired answering the same questions again and again, for every user separately (in public forum, but others do not read messages anyway). ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS were already asked, and answered.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 00:36 by Gildor » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2018, 01:10 »

Guys, I've modified the very first post in this thread to include all actual information. Please always refer to it before asking for anything here. Hope this helps. Sorry if I was rude recently - I was very angry, had a day of very annoying questions regarding Fortnite (I don't understand what interesting did you find in this game?)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2018, 08:35 »

Has anyone successfully found the Black Knight mesh?

http://orcz.com/Fortnite_Battle_Royale:_Black_Knight

I can find the knights head and textures and even a similar body but I can not for the life of me find the model referenced in the link above. I have used the flat view to search for this and find a few promising files but a few do not display anything and dont export. I have also searched the form and have not found anyone who appears to have succeed at this. Forgive me if I missed it somewhere, I am using the most recent fortnite build with a slightly earlier build of umodel before the support was altered for fortnite. Thank you to anyone who could offer any assistance and have a great day!

The Body is just the M_Med_Soldier_04 body mesh with BlackKnight Material (M_Med_Soldier_04/Textures/BlackKnight) slap on top, while the head is it's own mesh (Located Accessories/Hats/Mesh/Male_Commando_BR_Blackknight_01), and the shield in it's own location also...

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 09:42 by Blenux » Logged

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2018, 13:10 »

Well gildor, so many people not even reading, and reply... gosh we should get a summary on the first post maybe it can stop them
I did that already, READ my "red message" please Smiley
Alien

Welcome to Appalachia

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2018, 13:13 »

Gildor what about
Animated Textures
Sprites
Particles
And other stuff? maybe i already asked this but in future we will get this function? it would be cool
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2018, 14:04 »

These engine features are not planned for support at all. There's no file format for exporting these assets anyway.
Danz

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2018, 02:29 »

Someone give me some ideas of how to fix

FPakFile::Serialize <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeBulkArray <- FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/1 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'SK_BackPack_04.SK_BackPack_04', pos=1DD4, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.19 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=710

That happens to some files that i open
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2018, 07:48 »

Someone give me some ideas of how to fix

FPakFile::Serialize <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeBulkArray <- FMultisizeIndexContainer<< <- FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <- TArray::Serialize:0/1 <- USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh4'SK_BackPack_04.SK_BackPack_04', pos=1DD4, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.19 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=710

That happens to some files that i open

Read First Post, questions like these are becoming too common and could result in a locked thread for a while...

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2018, 19:54 »

Hi,

I've heavily digged into UE4 source code, and didn't find anything what could help. The problem initially appeared in PARAGON - I supposed this is some local change to its engine. Later it appeared in many games, so I supposed this is some garbage appeared in cooked game - possibly with animation which is not used in game.

Now number of unsupported animations grows, so I think that I didn't notice the code in UE4 source which does processing of such animations. Possibly this is something related to "curve tracks", I don't know.

As was discussed before (in this thread). I need someone to prepare an UE4 project, which will generate the same error in UModel when trying to play animation. After that, I'd be able to build UE4 code and use debugger for better understanding what engine does for these animations. Blenux tried to provide such content for me, but probably he was stuck - the provided sample animations worked well in UModel without any crash.

So, I need someone who experienced with UE4 animation enough, to provide me a project. Probably released PARAGON assets could help with doing that. I can do that by myself - this would take a few days perhaps, and I'd prefer to spend that time fixing the animation problem instead of playing with UE4 editor.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: