March 28, 2024, 18:41
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279070 times)
NevecEx

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 15, 2018, 21:29 »

You could try attaching it in blender instead, but if you insist to attach it in 3ds check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbSqPiNXGY . Just ignore the import and export but its essentially the same process just with gta skin instead.

Discord: NevecEx#3871
digitalkid56

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 16, 2018, 10:10 »

What model are you trying to export out or have a picture of the issue?
Trying to extract this with the texture attached, but in .3ds or .stl its only the body itself.. also trying to figure out how to extract and attach the head..

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:47 by Blenux » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 16, 2018, 12:30 »

Trying to extract this with the texture attached, but in .3ds or .stl its only the body itself.. also trying to figure out how to extract and attach the head..

So are you wanting to do this all in Blender or 3ds Max only?

Blender + Linux User Here.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 16, 2018, 20:05 »

It's seems the newest update for Fortnite has made Skeleton Meshes exportable from the uModel 748 now!

Emotes Animations now working also! - https://youtu.be/Z7qsPXUQPwc

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 20:15 by Blenux » Logged

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: May 17, 2018, 02:08 »

New UModel's feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nyiwp-vuJ4
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2018, 10:51 »

I see, will test it myself and make a how to on it.

currently downloading and installing 3DS max, so either or? Smiley thank you sir, im usually pretty good about figuring things out for myself, but in this case there's just too much that's unfamiliar to me.. been trying to catch up in the forums  Grin
Trying in blender, I can get the head to attach and sync with the body, however the hat/mask piece just doesn't seem to want to attach right both in Blender or 3ds Max.

add me on discord if you like (just under my profile <--), so we can work this out there, don't want to flood the thread with all this..
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 11:09 by Blenux » Logged

shado222

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 17, 2018, 21:52 »

hi , i use the new umodel version , and i export psk , and tga texture file in 3ds max , but when i export into .fbx,
i have this problem : https://imgur.com/a/BJoxdhG
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: May 17, 2018, 22:08 »

hi , i use the new umodel version , and i export psk , and tga texture file in 3ds max , but when i export into .fbx,
Hi,
First of all, I don't see any problem. The second is, I see that you've fully passed umodel -> max -> something else pipeline, and have "problems" (as you said) in some unknown 3rd application. This is a discussion for that 3rd application, and probably it should be done in that application's forum space.
I'll try to suppose some things for your case. You've exported model with textures into 3ds Max. Built materials by hands, and it looks as you expected. Then you converted it to fbx and opened in some unknown fbx viewer, and it appears not as expected. Am I right? If yes, then I'll try to answer. Fbx is not capable to represent complex materials. Probably if you'll save your scene with materials from 3ds Max to fbx, and then load (import) this fbx back, you'll get different results.
shado222

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 17, 2018, 22:17 »

Hi,
First of all, I don't see any problem. The second is, I see that you've fully passed umodel -> max -> something else pipeline, and have "problems" (as you said) in some unknown 3rd application. This is a discussion for that 3rd application, and probably it should be done in that application's forum space.
I'll try to suppose some things for your case. You've exported model with textures into 3ds Max. Built materials by hands, and it looks as you expected. Then you converted it to fbx and opened in some unknown fbx viewer, and it appears not as expected. Am I right? If yes, then I'll try to answer. Fbx is not capable to represent complex materials. Probably if you'll save your scene with materials from 3ds Max to fbx, and then load (import) this fbx back, you'll get different results.

Thank you, i tested .fbx into 3ds max , it works perfectly !

https://imgur.com/a/WmHFMvf
Stayzer

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 18, 2018, 00:34 »

Hey Guys!

Someone know how to open the .uasset files in one text editor to see the challanges?!

Would be helpful. Thanks!

XchickenXslayerX

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 18, 2018, 01:45 »

Hey Guys!

Someone know how to open the .uasset files in one text editor to see the challanges?!

Would be helpful. Thanks!

Download HxD, go into ue viewer go to the quests en save de bestanden(niet export) en dan openen in HxD
Nermal

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 18, 2018, 05:24 »

Did you happen to find the texture for the mask/backbling to go with that model?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 18, 2018, 10:01 »

Mask uses the Graffiti_body texture.

Hat texture is located with the Hat/Mask mesh is located (texture folder).

Nermal

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 18, 2018, 10:49 »

Mask uses the Graffiti_body texture.

Hat texture is located with the Hat/Mask mesh is located (texture folder).

Did not see that. many thanks!
HolyMoly

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 19, 2018, 02:06 »

Download HxD, go into ue viewer go to the quests en save de bestanden(niet export) en dan openen in HxD

i can only export meshes/textures/animations !
is there anyway to export the other things ? i want to open the challenges too Smiley
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: