May 23, 2018, 22:51
bigger smaller reset 800px Wide width Full width Reset * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Donate
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 32728 times)
JeanDark

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: May 17, 2018, 04:46 »

Hi, I was trying to view the 3D models of Fortnite in the new version of Umodel, but I had this problem:       Cry
I think you didn't update Fortnite. You can't open old Fortnite with new UModel.

Ok Wink Thanks
digitalkid56

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 17, 2018, 08:32 »

So are you wanting to do this all in Blender or 3ds Max only?

Preferably Blender, I don't have 3DS Max installed.. But I'm open to other applications if needed.. I'm looking to export the model + texture into a single .3ds file if possible.. Adding the head in, well I can try to figure that out at a later time..
JeanDark

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 17, 2018, 08:46 »

Why do I visualize and the textures turn white?

Blenux

Discord PM: Blenux#9405

View Profile WWW
« Reply #603 on: May 17, 2018, 09:18 »

So are you wanting to do this all in Blender or 3ds Max only?

Preferably Blender, I don't have 3DS Max installed.. But I'm open to other applications if needed.. I'm looking to export the model + texture into a single .3ds file if possible.. Adding the head in, well I can try to figure that out at a later time..

I see, will test it myself and make a how to on it.

Blender 2.8 Eevee - gLTF - Armory - Armory Painter - UE4 - Substance Painter - Linux.
digitalkid56

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 17, 2018, 09:31 »

currently downloading and installing 3DS max, so either or? Smiley thank you sir, im usually pretty good about figuring things out for myself, but in this case there's just too much that's unfamiliar to me.. been trying to catch up in the forums  Grin
Blenux

Discord PM: Blenux#9405

View Profile WWW
« Reply #605 on: May 17, 2018, 10:51 »

currently downloading and installing 3DS max, so either or? Smiley thank you sir, im usually pretty good about figuring things out for myself, but in this case there's just too much that's unfamiliar to me.. been trying to catch up in the forums  Grin
Trying in blender, I can get the head to attach and sync with the body, however the hat/mask piece just doesn't seem to want to attach right both in Blender or 3ds Max.

add me on discord if you like (just under my profile <--), so we can work this out there, don't want to flood the thread with all this..
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 11:09 by Blenux » Logged

Blender 2.8 Eevee - gLTF - Armory - Armory Painter - UE4 - Substance Painter - Linux.
kyleshakes04

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 17, 2018, 19:35 »

This happens when i add an animation. Im not sure what to do. Any help!!??

* AnimationPicture..PNG (109.89 KB, 732x588 - viewed 40 times.)
XchickenXslayerX

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 17, 2018, 20:43 »

Can you change from the animation set in UE viewer, I dont understand how to see animations in other programs since it won't export emotes
kyleshakes04

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 17, 2018, 21:00 »

Theres a video on youtube on how to import .psk and .psa on blender. .psk in the Skeleton Mesh file type and .psa is the Animation file type. I done this but it wont work and not sure how to do it on umodel either.
digitalkid56

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 17, 2018, 21:50 »

pls someone answer

Just a heads up, thats not the way to get someone to respond faster..

but to answer your question, the white you're seeing appears to be the model itself, the texture package is separate. You have to extract both and use another application to add the texture onto the model. This is where I'm currently stuck at, to export them both in a single file.

The latest version of uModel should be able to view/extract the files from the latest version of Fortnite.
shado222

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 17, 2018, 21:52 »

hi , i use the new umodel version , and i export psk , and tga texture file in 3ds max , but when i export into .fbx,
i have this problem : https://imgur.com/a/BJoxdhG
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #611 on: May 17, 2018, 22:08 »

hi , i use the new umodel version , and i export psk , and tga texture file in 3ds max , but when i export into .fbx,
Hi,
First of all, I don't see any problem. The second is, I see that you've fully passed umodel -> max -> something else pipeline, and have "problems" (as you said) in some unknown 3rd application. This is a discussion for that 3rd application, and probably it should be done in that application's forum space.
I'll try to suppose some things for your case. You've exported model with textures into 3ds Max. Built materials by hands, and it looks as you expected. Then you converted it to fbx and opened in some unknown fbx viewer, and it appears not as expected. Am I right? If yes, then I'll try to answer. Fbx is not capable to represent complex materials. Probably if you'll save your scene with materials from 3ds Max to fbx, and then load (import) this fbx back, you'll get different results.
shado222

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 17, 2018, 22:17 »

Hi,
First of all, I don't see any problem. The second is, I see that you've fully passed umodel -> max -> something else pipeline, and have "problems" (as you said) in some unknown 3rd application. This is a discussion for that 3rd application, and probably it should be done in that application's forum space.
I'll try to suppose some things for your case. You've exported model with textures into 3ds Max. Built materials by hands, and it looks as you expected. Then you converted it to fbx and opened in some unknown fbx viewer, and it appears not as expected. Am I right? If yes, then I'll try to answer. Fbx is not capable to represent complex materials. Probably if you'll save your scene with materials from 3ds Max to fbx, and then load (import) this fbx back, you'll get different results.

Thank you, i tested .fbx into 3ds max , it works perfectly !

https://imgur.com/a/WmHFMvf
kyleshakes04

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 18, 2018, 00:22 »

Anyone know where all the backpacks are kept that can be exported? It doesnt work for me
Stayzer

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 18, 2018, 00:34 »

Hey Guys!

Someone know how to open the .uasset files in one text editor to see the challanges?!

Would be helpful. Thanks!

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: