Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 280112 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #315 on: May 19, 2018, 02:54 »

i can only export meshes/textures/animations !
is there anyway to export the other things ? i want to open the challenges too Smiley
People always wants more than they have Smiley
NevecEx

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 19, 2018, 09:18 »

How exactly do I attach Thanos skeleton to his body? (I'm using 3ds max, and when I try making him dance the only thing that dances is his skeleton and his body is still in T-Pose) I'd really appriciate any help to getting it to work. My Discord is Sammy ^°^#5871 if anyone wants to help me there

First import the body and then import the head, ActorX will automatically connect them.

i can only export meshes/textures/animations !
is there anyway to export the other things ? i want to open the challenges too Smiley

Challenges you can save with "Save selected packages" and then you can open them with HxD

Discord: NevecEx#3871
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2018, 09:52 »

Blender + Linux User Here.
HumanDude

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 19, 2018, 21:20 »

I've exported all the emotes out of the game into one file but i don't know how to break them up into their own animations. When i try to put it into blender it doesn't load is there a tool im missing or am i doing something wrong.
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 19, 2018, 21:50 »

I've exported all the emotes out of the game into one file but i don't know how to break them up into their own animations. When i try to put it into blender it doesn't load is there a tool im missing or am i doing something wrong.
You will need Befzz PSK importer for Blender, however it crashes when you load animation file that big (700mb or so), plus also you would manually need to edit 4 bones names, otherwise they come out messed up, 3ds Max is better suited for this.

xeh

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 20, 2018, 02:00 »

2 questions:

1: I have no trouble using animations however, a lot of the emotes in the game have props. For example, Rocket Rodeo or The popcorn one. Does anyone know how I could get these into the animation on 3DS MAX?

2: A lot of the characters in the game have separate parts for example, on thanos he has the gaunlet and the rest of the body. In 3DS, I can only apply 1 texture to the mesh, not the gauntlet texture and the body texture. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.
Pulkz

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 20, 2018, 03:26 »

Any of you guys know the locations of that Model/Mesh?

Really can't seem to find it. (searching for 2 days now..)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 06:47 by Blenux » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 20, 2018, 06:45 »

Any of you guys know the locations of that Model/Mesh?

Really can't seem to find it. (searching for 2 days now..)

Body = F_Med_Soldier_01
Skin = BR_39
Hat = F_Med_Soldier_Helmet_BR039
Backpack - BowTie = SK_F_BackPack_BR039
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 06:47 by Blenux » Logged

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 20, 2018, 17:30 »

Pic
Does anybody know where this TV is located? I can't find it and have been searching for a while now Cheesy

Content/Packages/FortNite_Gameplay_Props/FORT_TV.uasset

NevecEx

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 21, 2018, 16:33 »

Hey, does someone know where I can find the dusty crater buildings? Or is it even possible to extract them?

You can not export those buildings as a whole, because fortnite is so destructible each building is made out of walls with so called "blueprints". The only thing you can do is export the actual walls and then try to replicate the building you want.

A little off topic but anyone know of a "how to / tutorial" to attach the heads that load at the feet after importing the .psk into 3DS max with the ActorXImporter?

You can try this russian tutorial, its for gta but none the less the same process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbSqPiNXGY . Or you can use any other software you want.

Does anyone know how to find the description of limited time matches? I've been trying to find them for ages.

Fortnite game > Content > Athena > Playlists then find Playlist_(something).uasset ( e.g. Playlist_50v50.uasset ) press it and at the bottom of umodel go Tools > Save selected packages.
Then use HxD or XYExplorer and open Playlist_(something).uexp ( It should be saved in UmodelSaved next to your umodel.exe ) ( e.g. Playlist_50v50.uexp ). And at the bottom we can find
"Two teams of 50 players. Massive forts!"

Discord: NevecEx#3871
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 23, 2018, 14:43 »

Do some of the character models get deleted from the character files as fortnite updates? I can't seem to find some and i've heard that they aren't in the files.

What models are you looking for?

RedArtz

Whatdoyoumean??

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 24, 2018, 18:59 »

I usually don't ask for file locations, but can somebody please give me the location of the dazzle (basketball ramirez) skin texture? Cheesy

Also, does somebody know how epic deals with the heads having too much hair for some hats? Do they just delete the polygons? I'm working on a rig with changeable skins and i dont want to just delete the polygons each time.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 19:03 by RedArtz » Logged

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 24, 2018, 20:52 »

I usually don't ask for file locations, but can somebody please give me the location of the dazzle (basketball ramirez) skin texture? Cheesy

Also, does somebody know how epic deals with the heads having too much hair for some hats? Do they just delete the polygons? I'm working on a rig with changeable skins and i dont want to just delete the polygons each time.

Dazzle (Basketball Ramirez) = Female\Medium\Bodies\F_Med_Soldier_01\Skins\BR_31
----------------------------------------= Male\Medium\Bodies\M_Med_Soldier_04\Skins\BR_31

They have a system that can hide certain parts of the mesh when attaching another mesh on top, google search mutable.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 20:55 by Blenux » Logged

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 25, 2018, 02:35 »

How can I remove these backgrounds from the skin pictures?
When I export them as .tga and open them in photoshop this background is still there and I don't know how to get rid of that.

https://i.imgur.com/er2ipWh.png

https://i.imgur.com/64lf3Cm.png

https://i.imgur.com/z5gJ5H7.png

(no white lines on this, it just the thumbnail)

Don't save them via screenshot (with or without alpha), export them like you would a mesh, I've done it before Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 02:58 by Blenux » Logged

Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 25, 2018, 04:21 »

Do some of the character models get deleted from the character files as fortnite updates? I can't seem to find some and i've heard that they aren't in the files.

What models are you looking for?

Im looking for TomatoHead i've looked in M_Med_Soldier_04 but all i see is the textures for it no mesh. Unless the texture goes on M_Med_Soldier_04 but i don't think thats right.

Head is actually a Hat,

Tomato Head= Accessories\Hats\Mesh\Male_Commando_Pizza_Pit

Jump to: