Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 280443 times)
kyleshakes04
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #330 on: May 25, 2018, 10:15 »

Anyone know where the default blonde guys head textures are???
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 25, 2018, 10:58 »

Anyone know where the default blonde guys head textures are???
Jonesy? Head = Characters\Player\Male\Medium\Bodies\M_Med_Soldier_04\Textures
---------- Hair = Characters\Survivors\Male\Small\M_SML_Survivor_01\Textures

Blender + Linux User Here.
savisaar2

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 25, 2018, 15:24 »

Hey guys i am having trouble working with ExportBatch.bat when trying to extract Fortnite *.pak packages. When i enter -export the script says cannot find the package but when i dont use the -export command it shows up in gui. Does anyone have a working script?
NevecEx

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 25, 2018, 18:21 »

Hey guys i am having trouble working with ExportBatch.bat when trying to extract Fortnite *.pak packages. When i enter -export the script says cannot find the package but when i dont use the -export command it shows up in gui. Does anyone have a working script?

Try opening pak in umodel then going to flat view, ctrl+a and export then.

Discord: NevecEx#3871
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 25, 2018, 21:32 »

A few small .uassets files will crash uModel doing that unfortunately.

ImatrixGp

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 26, 2018, 06:28 »

Someones knows how to get and export the Fortnite Map? pls and ty
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 26, 2018, 07:40 »

Someones knows how to get and export the Fortnite Map? pls and ty
Not possible.

bezoya

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 26, 2018, 13:06 »

How can I remove these backgrounds from the skin pictures?
When I export them as .tga and open them in photoshop this background is still there and I don't know how to get rid of that.

Try with IrfanView
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 26, 2018, 17:37 »

How can I remove these backgrounds from the skin pictures?
When I export them as .tga and open them in photoshop this background is still there and I don't know how to get rid of that.

https://i.imgur.com/er2ipWh.png

https://i.imgur.com/64lf3Cm.png

https://i.imgur.com/z5gJ5H7.png

Try with IrfanView
You just need to export them, then use PS/Gimp to open, or any TGA file format application.

savisaar2

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 27, 2018, 11:31 »

I am trying to make this process more automated as opposed to running it manually hence while attempting to create a batch file using the command line.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: May 27, 2018, 12:53 »

I am trying to make this process more automated as opposed to running it manually hence while attempting to create a batch file using the command line.
You can't export things from pak files using batch file. Only GUI version of export is optimized for exporting large number of files. You can execute command:
Code:
umodel -path=... -export *
This is intended to export everything, but
1. you'll quickly run out of memory (2Gb limit for umodel) - because (again) command line version of the command is not optimized, as I said before
2. in either command line or GUI export, you'll mess with animations - you should use "special workflow" for that, but I think you already know this as I mentioned it hundreds of times.

You can type other file masks (wildcards) instead of "*" in example command line to export files which will match the wildcard. In this case it is possible that umodel will fit into RAM.
savisaar2

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 27, 2018, 13:57 »

You can't export things from pak files using batch file. Only GUI version of export is optimized for exporting large number of files. You can execute command:
Code:
umodel -path=... -export *
This is intended to export everything, but
1. you'll quickly run out of memory (2Gb limit for umodel) - because (again) command line version of the command is not optimized, as I said before
2. in either command line or GUI export, you'll mess with animations - you should use "special workflow" for that, but I think you already know this as I mentioned it hundreds of times.

You can type other file masks (wildcards) instead of "*" in example command line to export files which will match the wildcard. In this case, it is possible that model will fit into RAM.

What does this mean because it keeps coming up when trying to use the command line:

Code:
C:\Users\Savenz\Desktop\UModel-master>umodel -path="C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Content\Paks" -export "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Content\Paks\pakchunk0_s1-WindowsClient.pak"
Pak C:/Program Files/Epic Games/Fortnite/FortniteGame/Content/Paks/pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak: 43558 files (37 encrypted)
Pak C:/Program Files/Epic Games/Fortnite/FortniteGame/Content/Paks/pakchunk0_s1-WindowsClient.pak: 14107 files, mount point: "/FortniteGame/Content/"
Pak C:/Program Files/Epic Games/Fortnite/FortniteGame/Content/Paks/pakchunk0_s2-WindowsClient.pak: 39530 files, mount point: "/FortniteGame/Content/"
Pak C:/Program Files/Epic Games/Fortnite/FortniteGame/Content/Paks/pakchunk0_s3-WindowsClient.pak: 68209 files, mount point: "/FortniteGame/"
Pak C:/Program Files/Epic Games/Fortnite/FortniteGame/Content/Paks/pakchunk1-WindowsClient.pak: 35337 files, mount point: "/FortniteGame/Content/"
Found 197452 game files (0 skipped)
WARNING: unable to find package C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Content\Paks\pakchunk0_s1-WindowsClient.pak
UModel: bad command line: failed to load provided packages
Try "umodel -help" for more information.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: May 27, 2018, 14:01 »

You're passing .pak file name to the command line. Umodel works only with .uasset files. Pak files are used "transparently" for the user, so high-level umodel's code even doesn't know that pak files exists, and that some uasset is really opened from the pak file and not from the simple file system folder.

In other words, don't pass pak file names to the umodel. You're passing a directory with pak files using -path, and it's enough for umodel to find and use all pak files located there.
savisaar2

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 27, 2018, 14:10 »

You're passing .pak file name to the command line. Umodel works only with .uasset files. Pak files are used "transparently" for the user, so high-level umodel's code even doesn't know that pak files exists, and that some uasset is really opened from the pak file and not from the simple file system folder.

In other words, don't pass pak file names to the umodel. You're passing a directory with pak files using -path, and it's enough for umodel to find and use all pak files located there.

I guess just one more thing am I meant to set an export path because when I run my code below I get nothing inside the export folder in umodel.
Thanks for all your help as well very appreciated Smiley

Code:
******** Loading object StaticMesh4'Tire.Tire' ********
*** Dropping SpeedTree and material data for StaticMesh /FortniteGame/Content/Effects/Fort_Effects/Mesh/Car/Tire.Tire
******** Loading object StaticMesh4'S_SupplyDrop_Reticle_Cylinder.S_SupplyDrop_Reticle_Cylinder' ********
*** ERROR: Serializing behind stopper (77C+2D00000 > F08)
FPakFile::Serialize <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeBulkArray <- FPositionVertexBuffer4<< <- FStaticMeshLODModel4<< <- TArray::Serialize:0/3 <- UStaticMesh4::Serialize <- LoadObject:StaticMesh4'S_SupplyDrop_Reticle_Cylinder.S_SupplyDrop_Reticle_Cylinder', pos=11E4, ver=516/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.19 <- UObject::EndLoad <- Main:umodel_build=734
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: May 27, 2018, 14:18 »

Confirmed, this mesh crashes umodel.
Jump to: