March 29, 2024, 16:56
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 279137 times)
Dev

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: July 12, 2018, 13:39 »

I've just posted at facebook ...

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fue.viewer%2Fposts%2F1857687164275075&width=500" width="500" height="300" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

How would backing up the game change anything ? And what do you mean exactly by "backing up the game" ?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #601 on: July 12, 2018, 13:43 »

If you'd copy pak files before updating the game, you'd still be able to use umodel with these files. I thought it is obvious.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #602 on: July 12, 2018, 15:11 »

No money at all. $10 donation in a month (this not covers even 1 hour of my work).

I saw people are offering $100-500 to those who will help them with digging assets, they're even posting such messages HERE (I'm always removing these posts and users who posted them). But most people consider UModel and my work as something obviously free, they'd prefer to pay for buying Fortnite assets or to those who will help with promotion of their youtube channels with assets extracted using UModel. But nobody consider donating to me.
ruhol
Silver Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 12, 2018, 16:45 »

No money at all. $10 donation in a month (this not covers even 1 hour of my work).

I saw people are offering $100-500 to those who will help them with digging assets, they're even posting such messages HERE (I'm always removing these posts and users who posted them). But most people consider UModel and my work as something obviously free, they'd prefer to pay for buying Fortnite assets or to those who will help with promotion of their youtube channels with assets extracted using UModel. But nobody consider donating to me.

I just started using umodel a few days ago. It's helped me immensely, thank you for making it! You should make donation more obvious in the program though :p
Dev

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 12, 2018, 23:47 »

Maybe you should make people pay for uModel ? I would pay 10USD/month for it and I am pretty sure quite a few others would. You could be making a few k USD per year off of it I would imagine (and we would get timely updates in return)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 00:06 by Dev » Logged
shado222

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 13, 2018, 03:05 »

HI everyone !

Do you know , how can i fix emission for new battle pass skin ?

https://i.imgur.com/hGAJ0MW.png

Thanks for help !
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #606 on: July 13, 2018, 10:10 »

I just started using umodel a few days ago. It's helped me immensely, thank you for making it! You should make donation more obvious in the program though :p
Thank you for donation! Smiley And - how "more obvious"?

Maybe you should make people pay for uModel ? I would pay 10USD/month for it and I am pretty sure quite a few others would. You could be making a few k USD per year off of it I would imagine (and we would get timely updates in return)
This is not my position. I can't make UModel paid - people will simply "share" program then. Even more, it is open-source.
PXLPAT

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 14, 2018, 17:28 »

I have a problem with Blender ... if I want to export a psk with textures that unfortunately does not work and it comes this error:
https://gyazo.com/8dd74fc7e27f87509e787ac926eb6e7e

I would like to get materials in "Skeletal Mesh Editor", but I can only find the solution with Blender or does one still know a solution?
kyleshakes04
« Reply #608 on: July 14, 2018, 22:11 »

Does anyone know where the jackpot llama texture is?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 14, 2018, 22:58 »

Does anyone know where the jackpot llama texture is?
No textures for the Jackpot llama, only uses UE4 materials on that one.

Blender + Linux User Here.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: July 14, 2018, 23:07 »

I downloaded mutliple times the same application I mean that UModel.exe and what's the difference everything look the same as you see here.To me it doesn't matter if I download this program software in 2016 or 2017 interface looks still the same.
I'm showing build number in
1) viewer window
2) "about" window
3) error messages.

And your umodel is a few months old, when UE4.19 even didn't exist. I don't know where you've downloaded YOUR copy of program, but I'm not responsible for any locations other than at gildor.org.
Asval

Asval#2291

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 14, 2018, 23:49 »

Hello everyone ! I would like to know how @JH9 on Instagram can get all the emotes and skins In-Game before they are actually released ?! I look forward to your responses.
from my point of view there's 2 main ways
1. either he can replace a current item with the unrealeased one by coding something to do so
2. either he can find tunables of all cosmetic items in the game and code something to enable/disable these items in his locker

for both, it's client-side only or "party side" or whatever
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 00:23 by Asval » Logged
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 15, 2018, 07:06 »

Someone knows where are the pickaxes??

Content/Weapons/FORT_Melee.

Gh0st2208
« Reply #613 on: July 16, 2018, 05:03 »

hey guys im new here, and i found something weird, why in some heads there are meshes but not textures? or materials? like Jess or Sarah? (in Female/Small/Heads)
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 16, 2018, 08:29 »

So instead of 4.19.2 I should select Unreal Engine 4.19,right?Anyway why umodel got only 32-bit architecture not also win64 version?Speaking of installer.Now Epic Games Launcher made Unreal Engine 4 Preview 5 4.20.0 seriously I don't see 4.19 version anymore.Which version should I choose instead?4.19.2 or Preview 5 4.20.0?To which one firmware should I downgrade?  

You don't need to install Unreal Engine 4 to be able to use this program (though it will install the runtimes from Visual Studio I believe that the error you have been having.)

I have a question. how do u find the new skins because when I go in there is only skins that have been released already

all Characters are in,

Content/Characters/Player/Female
Content/Characters/Player/Male

Then most use the Soldier_04 mesh but with different textures, and unique ones have their own folders.

Well as you see it finally works now,but I thought that I will find more files.

You still need to use the uModel 818 from GambitAnimation (on First post of this page), has Gildor hasn't had the chance to fix the textures support himself in his own version (been working on resizable window for uModel and other stuff)

hey guys im new here, and i found something weird, why in some heads there are meshes but not textures? or materials? like Jess or Sarah? (in Female/Small/Heads)

If you are using Gildor version of uModel with textures disabled you won't, if you are using the texture fix version then you should be has I can see on mine,

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 08:35 by Blenux » Logged

Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: