March 28, 2024, 23:30
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Blade & Soul  (Read 184200 times)
giggimito

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 06, 2019, 19:41 »

yes

Wrong tag in package (04034B50). Probably the file is encrypted.
FPackageFileSummary<<:Ver=0/0 <- UnPackage::UnPackage:BnS/contents/Local/NCWEST/ENGLISH/CookedPC/Loading.pkg, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:BnS/contents/Local/NCWEST/ENGLISH/CookedPC/Loading.pkg <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenu::Popup <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog:modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=898
godskin

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 06, 2019, 20:58 »

wrong by you......
rename Loading.pkg to Loading.pkg+++
and scan again...
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: March 06, 2019, 21:29 »

"pkg" file extension was used (I think) for Tribes, so umodel attempts to load it. And yes, if the file is not a package, umodel will crash with it.
Thanks to godskin for noticing that, I recently feel too bad to be attentive enough.
Raosai

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 19, 2019, 10:45 »

Hey Gildor,
I'm very thankful for your Software. Yesterday i copied about 3000 .upk files from the BnS folder into a new one. Pressed "Scan content" and there was no problem. I checked everything with a skeleton to find what i want.

But here is the problem, when i change the path to the actual game folder or even copy all files in the folder into a new one, after i pressed scan content it won't let me open the files anymore.
I've double checked it several times, before the scan it works flawlessly.

ERROR CODE: Access violation (C0000005) at umodel.exe+0x3580D
UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=989

In the original game folder i get WARNINGs in the console for fixing name but even when i delete those files in the other folder and i get no WARNINGs, it won't let me open files after the scan.

And sadly it's not just one file, are those too many files at once maybe?

Hopefully there is a fix for that.

Kindest Regards Raosai

« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:50 by Raosai » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: April 19, 2019, 11:09 »

Hi,
Check this thread please: https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,6585.0.html
I wasn't able to find where's the real problem, but the guy there seems solved it.
Raosai

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 22, 2019, 16:54 »

Thanks, it worked for me now, but i don't know if it's a problem from the game. I wanted to export my favorite model, in UEviewer it's blue and even when i export it, there is no texture for the original model there.

In UEViewer: http://prntscr.com/nfa4j4

Texture: http://prntscr.com/nfa4ya

I even get a normal texture, it supposed to be black and white.
pixellegolas
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2019, 12:14 »

the normal texture is the blue one

Black and white is opacity texture
Drawing

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2019, 21:30 »

BnS will soon be updated to UE4 , keep in mind not to update the client Tongue
pootytang9

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 15, 2019, 11:19 »

Greetings! i am hoping to find some assistance here. I am trying to build Jinsoyuns model using the assets from obtained from the game. I have been able to find models for the body but i have not found anything for the head. I'm assuming you apply a face texture to one of the generic Yun face models. But i can't seem to find jinsoyuns face textures. If anyone can point me in the right direction, any information is appreciated!
Sion6143

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 23, 2020, 01:58 »

Ill make this quick and hope I get a response.

You see, I'm a man of simple taste. Probably butchering that horrendously, but eh.

Anyways, I wish to extract my character files to use in a different game thats offline. Why? Because why not- it just seems fun.

However, I have no idea how to use UE veiwer as the many attempts ive made have mostly ended in failure. I continuously get an error and an unable to even locate the character in the first place. Hence why I am here asking help. If anyone could be so kind as to help me it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Im just gunna say sorry, I tend to act weirdly formal when it comes to some questions soo ye-
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 02:23 by Sion6143 » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: April 23, 2020, 10:24 »

I think you should explain (or show a video) what happens wrong for you. People with different skills of umodel use will have different problems (and actually most of beginner's problems are not problems at all for those who knows a bit more).
CriticalError

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2020, 21:05 »

Hello master I have a question, today I try test some models and get that, every time try load umodel and search for paks get that error after a minute.

Can't open file (Too many open files) F:\xxx\xxx\PC\BNSR_KR/BNSR/Content/Paks/X/dd2597b7eaf16853aad40b0038c7d5fe-WindowsNoEditor.pak
FFileArchive::OpenFile <- FFileReader::FFileReader:F:\xxx\xxx\PC\BNSR_KR/BNSR/Content/Paks/X/dd2597b7eaf16853aad40b0038c7d5fe-WindowsNoEditor.pak <- MountVFS <- appRegisterGameFile:F:\xxx\xxx\PC\BNSR_KR/BNSR/Content/Paks/X/dd2597b7eaf16853aad40b0038c7d5fe-WindowsNoEditor.pak <- ScanGameDirectory <- ScanGameDirectory <- ScanGameDirectory <- ScanGameDirectory <- ScanGameDirectory <- appSetRootDirectory:dir=F:\Enzo\xxx\PC\BNSR_KR <- Main:umodel_build=1183
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2020, 21:16 »

Hi,
B&S game doesn't have pak files, unless this is UE4 version (which is in separate thread). However, check the FAQ, it has the answer.
alsrnr513

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 11, 2020, 16:38 »

Hello Gildor Please understand that the English is awkward and the words are strange. I tried Export to blade and soul. However, Fatal Error occurred only in a few files.
Here is the error.

ConvertLod: lod = 0 <-UStaticMesh3 :: ConvertMesh <-UStaticMesh3 :: Serialize <-LoadObject: StaticMesh3'00015166.IceMine_Group29801Mesh ', pos = 9C453, ver = 573/1, game = bns <-UObject :: EndLoad <-LoadWholePackage : 00015166 <-ExportPackages <-CUmodelApp :: ShowPackageUI <-Main: umodel_build = 1183

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know what the problem is.

I am always grateful.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: May 11, 2020, 18:16 »

Send me a couple of problematic upk files please.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: