March 28, 2024, 15:03
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Does UE viewer work with Star Trek Deep Space Nine the Fallen?  (Read 309 times)
TDG

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2018, 20:24 »

Hello all,

I am TDG and I am a poster from the Netherlands. I find it a bit of a shame that I only created an account here in order to ask this question, I am not a modder myself so I doubt that I will be using the UE viewer for any projects.

I would like to extract models from a couple of enemies and a spaceship from the Star Trek game Deep Space Nine the Fallen which was made with a modified Unreal Tournament 1999 engine (I think).
It was not mentioned on the compatibility list on Mr Gildor's site so that is why I wanted to ask here.

I did look up first if this question had been asked before by others but I only found a post from 2008 that mentioned the game and that there were some issues with opening files or models. Has anyone since been able to successfully extract or viewed models of that game since then?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 20:46 by TDG » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 21:04 »

Hi.
There were no changes for UE1 for a very long time, however its 10 years since 2008 (damn, umodel is sooo old!), so it's quite possible that some problems existed that time gone away now. Just try it yourself, why don't?
TDG

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 22:50 »

Okay. I will be back if some issues do pop up.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: