Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron  (Read 32844 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2014, 23:12 »

No, it is not possible unless game has full models.
chaos4ever181

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2014, 01:44 »

So, to have the whole model skeleton mesh together, I have to put the parts together somehow in some program? Then if I want them for SFM, I export them to SMD, and so on? Plus I've been meaning to find the retro blaster weapon skeleton mesh, but can only find the textures. Anyone know where I can find skele ton meshes and the textures for the weapons?
chaos4ever181

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 22:26 »

Sorry for the Necro-Bump, but does anyone know where I can find the SFX for Fall of Cybertron? I'm mainly looking for dialogue, weapon SFX, movement sounds, and SFX for the transformation and combination sequences.
LuisCR

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2020, 20:43 »

Apologies for the extremely long necro-bump, but I'm new to umodel and I've been trying to extract models from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.  I'm kind of confused as to why whenever I export an xxx file (for example, TR_Sideswipe_ROBO_p ), I only see the TGA files and not the model itself.  Am I doing something wrong?  If nothing is wrong, does this have anything to do with the game's servers being shut down completely?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2020, 20:58 »

Watch tutorials - you may find them in Help section on umodel's UI, or in readme, or ... in many other places.
Key thing to watch: "scan content" function.
LuisCR

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2020, 21:58 »

Watch tutorials - you may find them in Help section on umodel's UI, or in readme, or ... in many other places.
Key thing to watch: "scan content" function.
thank you for the quick response!  Unfortunately, even though I looked through the tutorials, I tried to open the xxx files and it says the following (first pic).  Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.
This is what I receive in the command feed (second pic).

* a7a0ec34ff0a123998c8cbe9227bf5ef.png (32.45 KB, 767x204 - viewed 84 times.)

* 86962b483bd12777ace69a22e1fd3e99.png (44.57 KB, 805x434 - viewed 92 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2020, 22:06 »

I don't know why Texture2D shown as "unsupported object". This could happen only if you'll disable textures on startup.
Did you ever tried doing "scan content"?
LuisCR

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2020, 22:12 »

I don't know why Texture2D shown as "unsupported object". This could happen only if you'll disable textures on startup.
Did you ever tried doing "scan content"?
I did scan content first and when I went to check on the files, I got the message
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2020, 22:20 »

Do you understand what content scan gives to you?
Anyway
1. what are you trying to do?
2. if you're completely messed with output, just do the usual procedure: record a video showing your actions and umodel's results, and post it to youtube.
LuisCR

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2020, 22:37 »

Do you understand what content scan gives to you?
Anyway
1. what are you trying to do?
2. if you're completely messed with output, just do the usual procedure: record a video showing your actions and umodel's results, and post it to youtube.
The main thing I'm trying to do is extract the models for a project I have in mind. 
Here is the video, for some reason, after I did "scan content", the textures showed. https://youtu.be/_W9ew2wxvMU
My goal now is to get the models
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2020, 22:55 »

I don't see package browser window for some reason.
BTW I'd suggest looking at "Navigate" menu, probably you've missed things placed there.
LuisCR

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2020, 23:02 »

I don't see package browser window for some reason.
BTW I'd suggest looking at "Navigate" menu, probably you've missed things placed there.
That's because I recorded this with Xbox Game Bar, and for some reason, it only shows the first screen shown i think.  In the following picture is the package browser.
Also, this is what I see when I go to navigate

* 28f89890aa888d9eb4fbd4ae52496fc0.png (142.36 KB, 893x598 - viewed 100 times.)

* 4adb659abddf175aae760e5b75035ae8.png (10.32 KB, 258x126 - viewed 87 times.)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2020, 00:15 »

You should select something where "Skel" and/or "Stat" are not empty. You may sort list by clicking at the table title. The package file which you selected has only a few textures. Damn, I'm explaining very basic things here.
LuisCR

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2020, 15:37 »

You should select something where "Skel" and/or "Stat" are not empty. You may sort list by clicking at the table title. The package file which you selected has only a few textures. Damn, I'm explaining very basic things here.
Hey, sorry for the late response, but I was able to find the models.  Thank you for the help! 
Tatsumi7886

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2022, 16:18 »

Hi everyone, I'm having a little trouble trying to work with this game, I can only acces to the textures of it, any idea why?
Jump to: