March 28, 2024, 22:04
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Quake 2  (Read 58567 times)
grml4d

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2020, 18:27 »

thank you for replying..  Tongue Lips Sealed

1 i think i liked the idea of half-life.. or others games maps  that was long ago , before q2 rtx..
i was wondering if you added it..

2 : i still want to use models from this game : that has keys at low prices these days..  [ $20 at steam  , $1.5 at G2A]
i made posts in :
 English Forum > UE Viewer (English) > Usage problems (Moderator: Blenux) > converting models to hl2/hl

because i am not able to have any monsters.. just few guns..

3 you wrote :

- updated Fable: Anniversary detection code

so : as i am unable to get the display of the fucking aliens.. i think that object are crypted.. like when steam "preload" games files.. some warez website make tools to crack the files.. like an archive password in rar or 7z
or the game name is the all line ? for me : i cut at detection then your software find the right code "number" for  Fable: Anniversary...

4 i know my english is bad : i am french : english was invented by the french that invaded the country : few centuries ago...
i wonder a lot people from russia or japan that judge "forumers english" are sure about their own knowledge.. and that english is made at 80% of french.. i mean i can make mistakes but not being "not understandable" may be to hard to understand because sentences are too complexes .. like programming a computer.. that needs a special writing/ language

i think it is also a bunch of french and europeans that invented the atomic bombs not people from usa : that used it to beat the japan .. because wining war with soldiers and planes was impossible for them..against japs..  but i do not post it very often..
i know and appreciate my freedom that is mostly due to russia and its 40.000.000 death... Cool Cool
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2020, 18:42 »

The conversation falls far away from being about my Q2 project. It is even not intended for discussing UModel (which is also MY project). The board "Other projects" is currently strictly about Quake 2 and ZLib mod.
grml4d

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2020, 06:59 »

The Moder-rated "famous Derailling" of threads.. very used for banning .. one of the main thing that KILLED FORUMS ...  i wonder if that place is like "some cia real bureau next to a famous friend$ of KGB aka USRAHELL$$ : for their rights to use tortures on kidnapped people in the usa or others places of earth"  : i mean very very very "serious" , with questions and answers and RULE$$$$ that must be followed under PUNISHMENTS AND BANISHEMENTS BY "forum'$ gods of USRAHELL$$" ...
I HATE
i looked at the "designated "right section and section of the forum to receive the answer... about loading aliens..in :
 English Forum > UE Viewer (English) > Usage problems (Moderator: Blenux) > converting models to hl2/hl
but i do not see ..

may be : quake2 topic is "too slimn" and ueviewer has no defect : for making marketing happy and with money in the pockets..
i mean like with instagram and it followers .. only the numbers of posts is really counting..
perfect tools are near zero posts .. very very very "rtx" quake2 : has so many fans happy to post here...  there is so much infos and softwares working.. plus the moderation is always great and cool.. it is like heaven next to a little road , with lakes seas forests and animals in a world far far far away from pollution .. every body is singing and dancing ..  that is not "usrahellss here" people say when living...  me too either ...
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: