March 29, 2024, 11:18
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Hawken  (Read 16129 times)
Teoma

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 19:25 »

"HawkenGame.upk" contains all robots and fps referencies, only thing that is missing is suppling parts of defencives system of robots and couple of other things, but they are somewhere,

and my question, how do i use .mat(that are extracted with use of umodel) files, in Autodesk 3ds studios, if i load them as material library, it can't be signed on mesh itself, and i couldn't take good shoots of model with use of shader( for windows), plz if someone know how to do this send here links on videos or thread,

i do really appreaciate some help, thx.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 19:33 by Teoma » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2012, 20:21 »

and my question, how do i use .mat(that are extracted with use of umodel) files, in Autodesk 3ds studios, if i load them as material library, it can't be signed on mesh itself, and i couldn't take good shoots of model with use of shader( for windows), plz if someone know how to do this send here links on videos or thread,
http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel/tutorials (video 2)
ItsThatGuy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 11:16 »

This is incredibly exciting. I've extracted a bunch of pskx files but I'm having trouble getting them into a suitable format for UDK. I'm aware of the ActorX plugin but that only works for 3DS Max which I do not have. Is there a way to get them into UDK via Blender? I'm assuming the process of getting a pskx file back into UDK is by converting it with another program. But is 3DS Max the only option?

Thanks and Umodel is awesome!
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: