Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Alpha Beta 2002 Client (Unreleased)  (Read 24569 times)
madocter

View Profile
Alpha Beta 2002 Client (Unreleased)
« on: May 31, 2013, 23:31 »

Hi all, i want make a C3 proyect but most of packs are C4 based to interlude only.

So the idea is use a server C6 , or C4 (if posible)  and do somethink with client side.

1) C3 client Mod engine.dll to use C4/C6 packets. Im dont know if is posible or how much effort could cost
2) C6 or C4 Client texture mod to be C3 like

People told me about "gildor" expert on RCE and unreal so i hope he read this. But i think is interesting topic to the rest of community aswell any help will be welcome.

For other part im recruiting people to the C3 proyect Need cliend developers , webdesigner , and all who have L2 off related skills

#

This is another question i see here many people interested on client mods and so on  as i know encryption is a problem.

Thats why i want to talk about maybe a forgotten L2 client that had no encryption but thats not all was unique client totally diferent from the L2 that we know.

Lineage 2 corean alpha beta 2002 - 2003

Exist 2 version alpha beta of L2
V3.0 the 1º one on have online support. had only 1 region that was like a giant isle "speaking village"

V3.1 this version had the rest of regions up to Giran casttle town

#
Start screen

NPC dialg interface

Installer

Game full screen (UNRELEASED)

#Ivory Tower
Outside

Inside

Inside 2

Inside 3

#Released screens
Dion

Private store uknow town

Giran

Dion outside

#Video

# Extra information
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lineage_II#Prelude_Closed_Beta
Spanish by madocter

#Get the client
Exist many version of Lineage 2 Closed beta & alpha beta
File names: LineageII_CB.exe  -  L2_Arc.exe  

Sauce
http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=180996.0

They say that client was shared on 2003 , and reshared even on 2007 - 2006
I do not exactly version.

example:
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/105909

Im not sure if is Prelude open beta or is the client of screens above

#

Another Way to get client is from direct contact that sell it around for 5.000€ included client and server files (Alpha v3 and v3.1)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 02:08 by madocter » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
Re: Lineage2 request to Gildor & Alpha Beta 2002 Client (Unreleased)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 23:38 »

People told me about "gildor" expert on RCE and unreal so i hope he read this. But i think is interesting topic to the rest of community aswell any help will be welcome.
Is there anything what you want from me?
madocter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 23:40 »

Is there anything what you want from me?

Yes is posible to you edit engine.dll of C3 client to use C4 or C6 packets instead C3 ones ?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 23:41 »

No.
madocter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 23:44 »

No.

Dammit so my options are edit server side to acept that protocol or texture mod c4/c6 client

thanks for your attention.
Teoma

View Profile
Re: Alpha Beta 2002 Client (Unreleased)
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 16:54 »

Where can I download this -client( and where did you get those screenshots)  ?
madocter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 03:26 »

Where can I download this -client( and where did you get those screenshots)  ?

Well its explained in the end of topic  " #Get the client " All information + Links is on topic just read and re-read again

Those screens and information is result of my search work over internet plus enterview with Direct original creative of Lineage2 (that info + original enterview is on the wikipedia link)

So not posible get the client righ now , but we can even collec more information about client versions about who had it and who would keep it. and finally we could get it when more people search it more faster will be re-found. 

Or you could get L2 alpha + server versions from a direct contact if you have to spent 4-5k Eurs . As i know those versions only played by 50 developers and the other client by only 400 coreans

#

Also i do not understand Gildor indifference about closed beta  maybe he is more casual L2 player / Dev and like more quake etc...

#

Update
I know  spanish Faggot who have even more info than me including very important information , links , un-released screens etc etc...  also he have direct contact with original L2 dev in fact is he who have the contact of who sell all Alpha verions + server side. but that faggot do not like share information  Undecided all i know who sell it currently is a guy from prima guide.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 04:08 »

So not posible get the client righ now ...
In this case it's absolutely useless topic for this forum - it's not possible to get files from this version of the game, so it's not possible to use umodel with it (if you didn't understand yet - this forum is dedicated to umodel, not to some particular game)
Also i do not understand Gildor indifference about closed beta  maybe he is more casual L2 player / Dev and like more quake etc...
I'm not playing Lineage-like games, and not playing any MMO games at all.
madocter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 11:39 »

In this case it's absolutely useless topic for this forum - it's not possible to get files from this version of the game, so it's not possible to use umodel with it (if you didn't understand yet - this forum is dedicated to umodel, not to some particular game)

All i know is that this files can be very usefull for "umodel" edit and many other stuff. and is not only to client related i think is very important know the origins of a game that you will edit isnt ?

Yes is posible get client on many ways but not easy task and not link like www.xxxxxx.com/lineage2_CB.rar yet.

Sorry if this is out of topic im out then
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:43 by madocter » Logged
Teoma

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 18:11 »

And why 5000 Euros ? can he send us some files - like maps files to be sure what he is selling ? Or System folder?

Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 18:36 »

Regarding the umodel - I think it should open Lineage 2002 files without any troubles, because umodel's code is designed to work with all package file versions.
xcislav

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 13:38 »

Quote from: madocter link=topic=1862.msg14480#msg14480
Update
I know  [b
spanish Faggot[/b] who have even more info than me including very important information , links , un-released screens etc etc...  also he have direct contact with original L2 dev in fact is he who have the contact of who sell all Alpha verions + server side. but that faggot do not like share information  Undecided all i know who sell it currently is a guy from prima guide.
Including pre-alpha versions and pre-prototype (before pre-alpha).

It's just because you posted prototypes beautiful ..yet exciting models.

So is this unique developer alive and in contact with you? And he sells Alpha/Pre-alpha Lineage 2 Prelude BOTH: Server / Client sides with the price of 5000 Euros?

And the part of Prima Guide:

Second question: are all the sources available? I mean really 5000 for sources of Lineage game (netprotocols... their own chat... etc. etc)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 21:34 by xcislav » Logged
LoreLineage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2020, 01:39 »

Hi, I am looking for an opportunity to examine the geography of this client in detail, it is very interesting, I am ready to thank you for any help. In fact, I don't need the client myself, but packs of textures and maps, or videos or screenshots of locations in detail.
Jump to: