Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Batman Arkham Origins  (Read 38364 times)
artisticVibe

View Profile
Re: Batman Arkham Origins
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2013, 17:35 »

Doesn't. Tried that already. The game devs really botched this one, the missing files are needed.
Lim1tD

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2013, 09:41 »

You may try batch exporter to extract everything from this game. Perhaps that'll help.
Batch exporter?
Lim1tD

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2013, 09:42 »

Maybe someone can snatch the textures with TexMod?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2013, 11:27 »

You may try batch exporter to extract everything from this game. Perhaps that'll help.
Batch exporter?
Check umodel's FAQ ...
Lim1tD

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 02:09 »

Batch exporter?
Check umodel's FAQ ...
Didn't work.
maddie

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 07:36 »

Hi there I'm trying to load the character animations, the Anim_Batman...upk, after I loaded the batman model but I keep getting an error that the files are empty. Am I loading the wrong file or is character animation (idle ,jump, kick,etc ) not supported ?

It's been awhile since I used this programme very useful !
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:38 by maddie » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2013, 13:36 »

I think you're loading wrong file.
maddie

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2013, 17:41 »

Thanks Gildor but I tried it again loading character first then anim...upk files but no go.
I get these messages :
Loading anim sequence 10 ....
warning : Float property UanimSequence::Cliplength not found etc
and the last one :
 Package " Anim_Batman_Ninja_Combat_SF.upk" has no objects to display.

I have tried most of the anim files and get same error with or  without loading the character model first.

any suggestions thank you !
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2013, 22:37 »

AnimSequence is not graphical object. If upk file contains animation, but doesn't contain mesh - you should load mesh from different package.
Darton

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2014, 11:52 »

Maybe I missed something important, but not matter what, I cannot make umodel work on multiplayer files.

Old version, newer version, newest version all the same error. Can't even export files.

ERROR: Unable to serialize 41736 bytes at pos=19557612
FFileReader::Serialize:File=Playable_Batman_SF.upk <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- ReadExportTable <- UnPackage::UnPackage:Playable_Batman_SF.upk, ver=807/104, game=8000 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:C:\dpex\Playable_Batman_SF.upk <- Main

I remember, in the past i was able to view the model with low-rez textures, but now error everywhere. Do they changed the file format?
Anyone with luck?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2014, 11:58 »

Try to explicitly override game to "Batman: Arkham Origins" either using UI or with appending a command line option "-game=batman3".

This package has strange version number - 807/104. I was reported that Batman 3 has version 807/103. Which game version are you trying to open? Is that a multiplayer model?
Darton

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 03:17 »

Try to explicitly override game to "Batman: Arkham Origins" either using UI or with appending a command line option "-game=batman3".

This package has strange version number - 807/104. I was reported that Batman 3 has version 807/103. Which game version are you trying to open? Is that a multiplayer model?

Thanks for your reply Gildor!

I already tried the "batman3" tag, but it doesn't help. I use the latest game version, since I own the game legally, but no idea what's the version number. And yes it was a multiplayer model (actually i tried every single package Smiley )

Well, I just accept the fact that they messed up my fun with making silly things in 3d studio *rofl*
Datadrainer
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2016, 19:47 »

Hi Gildor and thank you for making this great tool.
Hi everyone.
This is my first post in the forum and I hope someone could help me. I hope this is the right topic even that's an old one.
I'm using extract.exe (which share the same code as uModel) to get the content of some Unreal Package (.upk) with no problem until now.
But when I tried to extract the BmGame.upk of the Online part of Arkham Origins, several files are extracted, but at some point I get the following error:
*** ERROR: lzo_decompress(131072,131072) returned -6
appDecompress:CompSize=131072 UncompSize=131072 Flags=0x2 <- DecompressBlock:block=67E5BE+20000 <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- WriteFile:file=D:\extract/BmGame/CHR_JokerBuzzer/CHR_JokerBuzzer.AkBank <- ExtractObjects <- ProcessPackage <- Main

I tell the program the game is "batman3" but I think it may be an unsupported file format (AkBank ?). It seems to be related to a sound file. The upk file is not corrupted, I checked it.
I would like to have a full extraction of the package but maybe it is not possible.

Any help is welcome, thank you.
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2016, 20:19 »

Hi.
Are you sure that you're using right tool (package extractor)? Usually when people use this tool, they really want to use UModel to get models/textures/animations out of the game.
I think I can suppose what's wrong with this object. There's part of data from error message:
Code:
appDecompress:CompSize=131072 UncompSize=131072
this means, that it tries to decompress data which compressed size is exactly the same as uncompressed. For Unreal engine 3, this means: pass the block to decompressor, and we'll get some output data of the same size. However some "clever" games has modified this logic - when data can't be compressed into a smaller data block, they pass data uncompressed, with specifying "compressed size" to be equal to uncompressed. This is non-standard logic, and it seems it is used by this game too.
Datadrainer
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2016, 21:49 »

Thanks for your fast answer.
I used extract.exe BmGame.upk -out="PATH" -game="batman3", for the single player BmGame.upk and for the other games I have tested it works very well.
I just tried uModel and I got the same error message:
lzo_decompress(131072,131072) returned -6
appDecompress:CompSize=131072 UncompSize=131072 Flags=0x2 <- DecompressBlock:block=67E5BE+20000 <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- TArray::SerializeSimple <- SerializeObjectExport3 <- UnPackage::LoadExportTable <- UnPackage::UnPackage:CookedPCConsole/BmGame.upk, ver=807/104, game=8000 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:CookedPCConsole/BmGame.upk <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=428

So it should be the way on how the game manage specific compressed blocks... That's not good news  Sad
Finding how it is done can be a little tricky, I suppose. Do you think it can be resolved?
Jump to: