March 29, 2024, 02:26
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Guilty Gear Xrd (PC)  (Read 11790 times)
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2017, 11:10 »

Unfortunately, exe file is encrypted. Reverse engineering is not possible.
Demonslayerx8

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 10:25 »

I uploaded some files from the PS3 version of Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator if you want to take a look at them.

https://mega.nz/#F!948SgKLb!OuKuTT5AAURcAOKOSDWJNw
toastyguy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 04:22 »

hey I stumbled upon this topic trying to extract the files seeing the encryption stuff but I don't really understand how to use the tool to remove encryption. It has no gui and I don't know what language it uses, I know next to nothing about coding and such. I just want to extract the bgm upk files for high quality music. Would anyone be willing to help me out?
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2017, 10:11 »

I'm not sure (didn't extract anything from pak for this game by myself), but it seems there's information about tools which should be used:
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,2903.msg22316.html#msg22316
Ferreelme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 12:06 »

Download is getting stuck for me Sad
toastyguy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 00:44 »

I'm not sure (didn't extract anything from pak for this game by myself), but it seems there's information about tools which should be used:
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,2903.msg22316.html#msg22316
ya the tool has no exe I dont understand how to run it
Luminary3

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2020, 11:17 »

I tried to use the tool, it worked at least i think it did, as it gave me back the .upk and a .dec when i deleted the dec and turned it back to .upk for it to be seen by umodel i get the same error.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2022, 03:35 »

Here is specific build for static meshes from Revelator (link), you need to use existing override option for the game (Guilty Gear Xrd). Tested only on samples, provided by Friedslick6, and materials are not linked to static meshes.

Packages should be decrypted first with either gdkchan's decryptor (github / compiled version) or this quickbms script. Friedslick6's samples are already decrypted.

* Clipboard03.jpg (105.38 KB, 2530x1223 - viewed 153 times.)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 16:24 by spiritovod » Logged
Cryptrot

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2024, 00:20 »

Here is specific build for static meshes from Revelator (link), you need to use existing override option for the game (Guilty Gear Xrd). Tested only on samples, provided by Friedslick6, and materials are not linked to static meshes.

Packages should be decrypted first with either gdkchan's decryptor (github / compiled version) or this quickbms script. Friedslick6's samples are already decrypted.

I'm sorry to bump this after over a year -- but is there any way you can provide a linux build or a .patch of the changes needed for this fix?  It works great (in wine) but I am trying to keep tooling I work with/help my friends with linux native.  If you have a patch i can build against I'll gladly provide a compiled binary back as well.

Thank you in advance if you can. 
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: