April 16, 2024, 13:36
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Realm Royale  (Read 985 times)
AlexCom

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2018, 16:52 »

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here Smiley

Could we get support for the game Realm Royale? I've tried extracting the models but I keep getting errors. I'd like to 3d print some cute stuff from that game for personal use.

Thank you so much and please let me know if this thread is not apropriate.

Alex C.

p.s. Here is the error I get when I try and extract information from the packs:

"appDecompress:CompSize=9965 UncompSize=40390 Flags=0x202 <- DecompressBlock:block=A9+26ED <- FUE3ArchiveReader::PrepareBuffer <- FUE3ArchiveReader::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- FString<< <- Name:0 <- UnPackage::LoadNameTable <- UnPackage::UnPackage:RealmGame/CookedPCConsole/AkAudio.upk, ver=893/0, game=ue3 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:RealmGame/CookedPCConsole/AkAudio.upk <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIBaseDialog::WndProc <- UIBaseDialog::CustomMessageLoop <- UIBaseDialog::ShowDialog:modal=1, title="Choose a package to open" <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_build=859"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 18:31 by Gildor » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 18:32 »

Hi.
First of all, it appears not to be Unreal engine 4 game, I see you're opening "upk" files which are UE3. The second thing is that you've posted an error message with stripped out most important part of the message, There's a "Copy" button in error window!

And last thing: quick search in the forum game me this threadL
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,6258.0.html
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 18:35 by Gildor » Logged
AlexCom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 19:27 »

Hello Gildor!

Wow.. I feel so ashamed now, I did search a lot for Real Royale and how to extract the models from games and that's how I found the forum and some tutorials on youtube. For some reasons it didn't cross my mind to search on the forum for the game, stupid me. Sorry for taking up your time.

Thanks a lot, it works with UE3 and SMITE profiles, same as Paladins.

Take care,

Alex
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: