Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Street Fighter V  (Read 67298 times)
jediyoshi

View Profile
Re: Street Fighter V
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2018, 04:29 »

Anyone having issues with the latest SFV? Textures work fine, but I got an error with meshes

Serializing behind stopper (1285+4 > 1285)
FFileReader::Serialize:File=CM_CMY_01_E00_Skin.uasset <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::SerializeFName:pos=00001285 <- FPropertyTag<< <- CTypeInfo::SerializeUnrealProps <- UObject::Serialize <- LoadObject:MaterialInstanceConstant'CM_CMY_01_E00_Skin.CM_CMY_01_E00_Skin', pos=1285, ver=434/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.7 <- UObject::EndLoad <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- UIMenuItem::HandleCommand <- CUmodelApp::WndProc <- VisualizerLoop <- Main:umodel_build=867

Same with setting to 4.6
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 04:31 by jediyoshi » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2018, 08:52 »

Did it work fine before the game's update? Or you didn't try if before?
guimezanatta

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2018, 21:50 »

Just a quick update about the thread about the elbow bones deformation, IF someone else have them and even though wish to use the extracted in-game animations; just delete both "ElbowFUHelper" bones for the respective arm in an external software and the mesh will fix itself.
toff

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2018, 05:24 »

can anybody please confirm whether Umodel still work with SF V?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 05:44 by toff » Logged
jediyoshi

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2018, 06:37 »

Did it work fine before the game's update? Or you didn't try if before?

The last time I unpacked SFV to use with Umodel was in January and it worked then. I still have those files and current Umodel still works with those old files.

For testing, I'm checking the same costumes between game versions and the old version's work while the new version (of the same costume) doesn't. I compared the files and they're not identical filesizes so they might have done something to them (though I'm not sure if that could just be from some visual alteration they've done).

I haven't done any testing inbetween that time, so I'm not sure if it stopped working any earlier than that.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 06:40 by jediyoshi » Logged
guimezanatta

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 03, 2018, 01:27 »

Which version of the game you're using though? I'm using SFV AE v3.030 with the current Umodel and it works just as always.
I ask that, because depending from which version you have (v3.060 for example) I think Capcom changed something with the .pak files which is quite messed up to unpack them now, that could be the cause for Umodel struggling to handle them, because I also found problems with newer SFV versions.
But I could be wrong.
jediyoshi

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 04, 2018, 00:48 »

Which version of the game you're using though? I'm using SFV AE v3.030 with the current Umodel and it works just as always.
I ask that, because depending from which version you have (v3.060 for example) I think Capcom changed something with the .pak files which is quite messed up to unpack them now, that could be the cause for Umodel struggling to handle them, because I also found problems with newer SFV versions.
But I could be wrong.

The latest at the time, so 03.070. I could see unpaking part being an issue, but textures do still work normally. I'll try to package up some sample files.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 00:50 by jediyoshi » Logged
guimezanatta

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 04, 2018, 03:57 »

But I could be wrong.

The latest at the time, so 03.070. I could see unpaking part being an issue, but textures do still work normally. I'll try to package up some sample files.

I did some tests with my current SFV version and after unpacking the files, I can confirm that Umodel doesn't behave normally as with older versions, in my case, it couldn't even load meshes at all, only textures though.
I think the solution for now is to stick with older versions of the game unfortunately, or at least until some new way on unpacking become available.
jediyoshi

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2018, 14:29 »

Sample files for the newest SFV, the character model is in the CMY folder. The CMN folder is needed for the model's skeleton.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pIsoVx98tGe2lt_Wm5ZjNB75G1MuD9ZT

For comparison, here are the same files from an older version of SFV where the models still opened in umodel

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zfqffxm4ojLJvB3_m69VtcsA88OF14ob
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2018, 09:26 »

is anyone still having issues with this game?

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 14:32 by Blenux » Logged

Blender + Linux User Here.
jediyoshi

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2018, 22:55 »

Are you using a particular version of umodel or method of unpaking the files? Do my sample files open for you?
guimezanatta

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2018, 03:17 »

Are you using a particular version of umodel or method of unpaking the files? Do my sample files open for you?

Finally I think I'm able to properly unpack my latest SFV version, I just used this one https://mega.nz/#!BNIxRKyB!I2uyqhvFcZO4YBfnu4hN_LiEZ8u8t7c4gS0d0IT0v4Q
Also, I just dropped the content from this zip into the .pak chunkfiles and used the 4GB+ version from the QuickBMS, which also comes with this zip.
Try it out and bump me up if you need help or any particular model.
jediyoshi

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2018, 03:46 »

Finally I think I'm able to properly unpack my latest SFV version, I just used this one https://mega.nz/#!BNIxRKyB!I2uyqhvFcZO4YBfnu4hN_LiEZ8u8t7c4gS0d0IT0v4Q
Also, I just dropped the content from this zip into the .pak chunkfiles and used the 4GB+ version from the QuickBMS, which also comes with this zip.

That is the script I used to unpack both the old and new sample files I've uploaded. Does it or your own files actually open properly in umodel?
guimezanatta

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2018, 04:09 »

That is the script I used to unpack both the old and new sample files I've uploaded. Does it or your own files actually open properly in umodel?

Yes they do now, but with your files, Umodel bitches about something that only Gildor may have an idea.
And may I ask you, your copy of the game is a legit one? (Steam or whatever) Because maybe your directory is too long or... I have no idea on what I'm talking about actually.
I just have all my games in a single clean SDD and after retrying unpacking them again with this script placed together with the .pak files, Umodel works fine now.
Weird isn't?
Juso3D

Welcome to Gildor Forums

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2018, 06:06 »

using latest uModel, though this is Street Fighter V Arcade Edition, requires aes key...

Blender + Linux User Here.
Jump to: