Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: MU Legend (MU 2 Online)  (Read 10500 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
Re: MU Legend (MU 2 Online)
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2021, 01:38 »

@WollieWoltaz: Definitely not, since they are heavily customized unlike this one.
According to VenoMKO (author of Real Editor, mentioned in the Tera topic), after they've upgraded to 64-bit client back in August, they've changed internal filesystem - and to support those new composite gpks, one should probably rewrite some core umodel parts. Since animation support is planned for Real Editor, it will be better alternative than umodel for Tera, because it's able to re-import assets, supports maps, etc. Besides, old Tera builds are still available in steam, you just need to learn how to download older game builds with depotdownloader.
As for L2, it's just one big mess like PUBGs or something with differences between builds / regional versions / encryptions and so on. And it's UE3 game.
moonpaladin

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2021, 03:22 »

@WollieWoltaz: Definitely not, since they are heavily customized unlike this one.
According to VenoMKO (author of Real Editor, mentioned in the Tera topic), after they've upgraded to 64-bit client back in August, they've changed internal filesystem - and to support those new composite gpks, one should probably rewrite some core umodel parts. Since animation support is planned for Real Editor, it will be better alternative than umodel for Tera, because it's able to re-import assets, supports maps, etc. Besides, old Tera builds are still available in steam, you just need to learn how to download older game builds with depotdownloader.
As for L2, it's just one big mess like PUBGs or something with differences between builds / regional versions / encryptions and so on. And it's UE3 game.

Spiritovod! thanks for the custom umodel!! Do you have any idea how to fix the .ukx packages from Animations folder of Lineage 2 PC? I got this error when tried to extract it! but for the other packages outside Animations folder, works very well Sad. (Note that Animations folder, contain the meshes too xD) that's why I need to get it, because without meshes I have nothing.

* error.png (16.82 KB, 546x241 - viewed 127 times.)
Pinstripe
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2021, 10:48 »

@spiritovod Thank you so much!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2021, 15:43 »

@moonpaladin: Maybe it's not clear from my previous post, but I did that build only because required changes were already provided by another user here (and they were obvious ones). In normal times I don't deal with UE3 games, especially with Lineage. And please stay on topic, this is MU topic, not any other game.
stephan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2021, 18:49 »

Is the steam version the same as from the official site?
Jump to: