March 28, 2024, 20:54
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] Life Makeover  (Read 5907 times)
hrrrkiki42

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2023, 08:37 »

Is there a mirror for the required scripts? Looks like Xentax is no longer accessible.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2023, 18:09 »

@hrrrkiki42: I've updated links in Dragon Raja topic, required scripts are now uploaded to google drive.
kinshin007

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2023, 23:30 »

我想我发现了文件提取不全的问题所在,
DragonRajaUnpacker_DAT.bms 这个脚本并不能正确识别 saved_download_entry.dat中的所有文件信息,
我用记事本打开saved_download_entry.dat时,能找到我需要的文件,
但是unpack出来的文件中并不包含那个文件,
大概是开发者做了一些手脚吧
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2023, 02:27 »

@kinshin007: saved_download_entry is global index for all possible assets. Therefore it contains entries even for those iguf chunks, which are not downloaded yet. And like it was already said, most assets (in iguf chunks) are downloaded on demand, not upon the first game launch.
Also consider using some translation services for your future posts.
kinshin007

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2023, 17:29 »

@kinshin007: saved_download_entry is global index for all possible assets. Therefore it contains entries even for those iguf chunks, which are not downloaded yet. And like it was already said, most assets (in iguf chunks) are downloaded on demand, not upon the first game launch.
Also consider using some translation services for your future posts.

I solved this problem. It is indeed not a problem with the script, but a little trick by the developer.
When using the script to decompress, it prompts that the required file number is 01~13, but the actual file naming is 01~0F (hexadecimal).
You only need to modify the file name to correctly locate and decompress it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 17:30 by kinshin007 » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2023, 22:51 »

@kinshin007: Thank you for the info. It's script fault, because I guess original creator of the script never tested it on a game with this format larger than 10GB, nor did I (which is 10 iguf files with minimum size of 1GB, before that indexing is the same for both decimal and hex). It should be fixed now in the updated script.
junyi163

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2023, 21:01 »

Help me, I don't know how to unzip png files
love456352

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2024, 18:48 »

FFileReader::Serialize: File=female_skirts_0268_equip03_tattoo_bc.uexp <- FByteBulkData::SerializeDataChunk <- FByteBulkData::Serialize <- FTexture2DMipMap::Serialize4 <- TArray::Serialize: 0/1 <- FTexturePlatformData<< <- UTexture2D::Serialize4 <- UTexture2D::Serialize <- LoadObject: Texture2D'female_skirts_0268_equip03_tattoo_bc.Female_Skirts_0268_Equip03_Tattoo_BC', pos=514, ver=517/0 (unversioned), game=life <- UObject::EndLoad <- LoadWholePackage: characters/players/female/skirts/female_skirts_0268/female_skirts_0268.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1544 based

Hello, I found that I can't seem to parse the file female_skirts_0268. It seems to be the latest version, but other than that, other accessories seem to be read normally.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2024, 17:06 »

@love456352: It's explained in the topic with specific build, read the bold text there. There are exceptions, but your case is exactly the one explained there.
Moonstrewn

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2024, 09:20 »

There was a recent update to Life Makeover. Running the DAT script now to unpack the files produces this error. I've tried it both with the newest version of the script that I could find, as well as the most recent previous version I had backed up, as well as both versions of QuickBMS (base and 4 GB files versions). If need be I can provide the files to look at, but I wasn't sure if this was me creating the issue, my system, or something specific to the script!

* explorer_soz90GHHqo.png (19.3 KB, 605x394 - viewed 16 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2024, 17:09 »

@Moonstrewn: Last time the same issue was reported on previous page, it was corrupted package (see this post). It's just a wild guess, but maybe they can somehow invalidate particular entries in packages by writing garbage there, but it can't be reproduced on clean install or distinguished from actually corrupted data. It would be much easier if they implemented files verification feature to their games.
Supurreme

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2024, 00:21 »

sorry for being stupid but could someone lay out the exact steps specifically for life makeover please? im having a hard time understanding exactly where im going wrong here
Supurreme

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2024, 01:23 »

sorry for being stupid but could someone lay out the exact steps specifically for life makeover please? im having a hard time understanding exactly where im going wrong here

nvm, ive found a clearer tutorial thankfully! to anyone else having trouble: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qCtVgpn_cYZu5InKwje7dQAx5oszt8ia3xNWfiUjS7A/edit
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: