March 29, 2024, 16:23
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] PUBG Mobile  (Read 29661 times)
Yeasir

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2020, 07:23 »

I cannot unpack pubg mobile or pubg mobile lite from the pak file. If anyone has unpacked the pak file please upload the compressed file in uasset form.the error it says in pubg mobile,pubg mobile lite and pubg pc lite that pak has an unknown format.this problem also persists with other game like extreme football. glidor please look on to this matter.

edited by gildor - don't use uppercase, fully bold messages etc if you don't want to be banned
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 08:22 by Gildor » Logged
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2020, 08:27 »

Some people trying to feed Chromium (yes, browser's) pak files to umodel, and then say "hey, it's unknown format". If you're CORRECTLY supplying this game's pak files, and umodel can't accept them, then right, pak files were changes and won't open. I'm not doing anything for any PUBG version, so please - don't spam with support requests (I already removed another thread you started). There's enough information about HOW to open game files, I think even on this forum.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2020, 12:06 »

@Yeasir: It's worth to read this topic from the start, because solution is in second post, literally.
Freeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 21:08 »

Hey great god @spiritovod can you please help me in getting new AES key for PUBG Mobile. After latest 1.1 update old BMS scripts don't work.
link : https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android.html
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 17:45 »

I've updated my post here to reflect current situation. If some decryption routine will be posted elsewhere, I'll add it to the script, but I'm not going to dig into protected libraries by myself. For now use previous versions of the game for researches.
Freeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2020, 21:00 »

Thanks for your valuable reply.

I am also trying to find new AES key. But if it's possible for you can you give me Old AES key ? ( cannot find on forums )  I see the encryption is not complely changed only some parts have been modified. If you can help me in any way I shall be very thankful to you.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2020, 22:09 »

Previous versions are not encrypted in any way, except some stuff is xored with single byte here and there. It has nothing to do with actual AES encryption or anything like that which they started to use for the index. Considering that I was never able to find known key in the desktop version (not that I really tried), doubt that something will change for the mobile version.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 22:16 by spiritovod » Logged
Krazze

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2021, 16:36 »

Nothing about the key yet? I've managed to get the .pak from the 1.1 after hours trying to do it :'(. Well, I've learned something at least.

RIP
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 16:37 by Krazze » Logged
coherence

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2021, 14:57 »

pubg studio released a new game (pubg new state) using ue4.26 a few days ago. fortunately spiritovod provides a script to export game files. When I use ueviewer, I found that all assets other than skeleton mesh can be viewed normally, but an Error occurs when opening the skeleton mesh.
Would you like to help me solve this problem, thank you
call stack:
Code:
FFileReader::Serialize: File=SK_Body_01_M.uexp <-
TArray::SerializeSimple <-
FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <-
TArray::Serialize: 0/3 <-
USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <-
LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'SK_Body_01_M.SK_Body_01_M', pos=363C, ver=522/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.26 <-
UObject::EndLoad <-
LoadWholePackage: SK_Body_01_M.uasset <-
CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <-
Main: umodel_build=1556

* pubg new state.zip (82.07 KB - downloaded 131 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2021, 15:56 »

@coherence: It's usual thing for all recent mobile games on UE4, simply use specific umodel build for skeletal meshes.

* Clipboard10.jpg (149.57 KB, 2548x1233 - viewed 948 times.)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 16:04 by spiritovod » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2021, 02:37 »

@nanakjaggi: If something doesn't work in PUBG, it can't be helped. In versions below 1.1 most things should work fine, except some textures. On the screenshot you're trying to open an asset with unsupported data (it's not a mesh or texture, etc). Either way, you didn't provide any samples.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2021, 15:27 »

@nanakjaggi: You're also ignoring people and not providing samples. Without samples I can only suggest to try modified build for desktop version from the game topic.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2021, 20:05 »

Here is specific umodel build for static meshes (link) - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version (4.18).

P.S. I already saw that scheme before in a different game. They've included sections info into bulk files, while it's expected that bulk data exists only in 4.23+ and that combination is janked by design.

* Clipboard10.jpg (243.1 KB, 2547x1238 - viewed 415 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2021, 23:02 »

@nanakjaggi: If I remember correctly, all res_minerva paks are actually encrypted even in early versions (maybe except very first release of the game). The only script which works with such archives is the one for raw extraction, available here in custom scripts bundle.
As for textures, it's most likely custom materials, which can be re-created only in a third-party software. You can get material properties in separate txt file after exporting meshes and also in the viewer itself by pressing "M" and navigating though them.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2021, 23:19 »

@nanakjaggi: Material is not always a simple texture: https://docs.unrealengine.com/4.26/en-US/RenderingAndGraphics/Materials/
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: