March 28, 2024, 21:18
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: [UE4] PUBG Mobile  (Read 29645 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2021, 16:34 »

@nanakjaggi: It seems animations are not supported. I don't work with animations.
Madd

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2021, 16:07 »

pubg studio released a new game (pubg new state) using ue4.26 a few days ago. fortunately spiritovod provides a script to export game files. When I use ueviewer, I found that all assets other than skeleton mesh can be viewed normally, but an Error occurs when opening the skeleton mesh.
Would you like to help me solve this problem, thank you
call stack:
Code:
FFileReader::Serialize: File=SK_Body_01_M.uexp <-
TArray::SerializeSimple <-
FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <-
TArray::Serialize: 0/3 <-
USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <-
LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'SK_Body_01_M.SK_Body_01_M', pos=363C, ver=522/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.26 <-
UObject::EndLoad <-
LoadWholePackage: SK_Body_01_M.uasset <-
CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <-
Main: umodel_build=1556
Hello pls share the aes key for pubg new state I will help in datamining it
Madd

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2021, 16:09 »

pubg studio released a new game (pubg new state) using ue4.26 a few days ago. fortunately spiritovod provides a script to export game files. When I use ueviewer, I found that all assets other than skeleton mesh can be viewed normally, but an Error occurs when opening the skeleton mesh.
Would you like to help me solve this problem, thank you
call stack:
Code:
FFileReader::Serialize: File=SK_Body_01_M.uexp <-
TArray::SerializeSimple <-
FStaticLODModel4::SerializeRenderItem <-
TArray::Serialize: 0/3 <-
USkeletalMesh4::Serialize <-
LoadObject: SkeletalMesh4'SK_Body_01_M.SK_Body_01_M', pos=363C, ver=522/0 (unversioned), game=ue4.26 <-
UObject::EndLoad <-
LoadWholePackage: SK_Body_01_M.uasset <-
CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <-
Main: umodel_build=1556
Spritivod who is this and where is the script to export game files please attach it I want to have a look
Freeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2021, 18:27 »

Hello @Spiritovod long ago you told we need to search for lib of game. I had successfully extracted libUE4 and dump it there are lot of offset can you tell in brief what specific type of thing I should look it it to get the decrypting function of Pubgm 1.5 ver.

Let me know if you need to view libUE4 dump
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2021, 16:45 »

@Freeeeeee: I have no plans to work on any PUBGs in near future. Also, I know how to dump UE4 libraries on android - the problem is not finding decryption part, but converting decompiled code into something usable, which is beyond my knowledge.
iVendettaHD

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2021, 05:12 »

the texture problem was not in old build of ue viewer and yeah i will the all old version until i found the worked one 4 me 
which texture problem can u show and which version u used to fix the problem. i attached a photo is it this type of problem?

How i can open pubg mobile version on umodel? What version of UE4 need put? the obb files need are uncompressed? need aes key? if need a specific version of umodel please share with me
IkyAhmad

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2021, 18:34 »

Hey I'm working on Mini.obb from pubg molite lite!! and the file is Encrypted!! if anyone here knows of AES Key Kindly let me know!!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 11:22 by IkyAhmad » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2021, 02:15 »

Here is specific umodel build for latest versions of PUBG: New State (link, updated) - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version (4.26). Human animations works properly only in versions 0.9.13 and below, for more recent versions you'll need to extract assets from packages and add human skeleton asset manually if needed (you can now find it in the provided archive).

Update: Specific build updated with a small fix, so it wouldn't crash on some assets in latest versions. Though if you want to get actual stuff from the game, it's better to use versions 0.9.13 and below, since more recent ones are using hash obfuscation for many properties, which will not be fixed.  

Update 2: Human skeleton asset is now included in the archive with specific build. In latest game versions you can get "no skeleton found" message in umodel, in that case you'll need to extract assets from packages and add skeleton asset manually.

* Clipboard11.jpg (123.27 KB, 2544x1239 - viewed 391 times.)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 04:55 by spiritovod » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2021, 17:43 »

Specific build above updated with a small fix to prevent crashing in latest game versions. Though if you want to get actual stuff from the game, it's better to use versions 0.9.13 and below (read update notice).

@nanakjaggi: You don't need to extract assets for New State to view them in umodel, except for human animations in latest game versions. But if you need all files from there, aside from compatible ones, you can use 4.27 quickbms script from here or Fmodel.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 18:15 by spiritovod » Logged
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2021, 16:23 »

@nanakjaggi: You're using outdated specific build, it was updated at the time of my previous post. Also, base post is now updated, please read it carefully, because in latest game versions human skeleton (required for animations) may not present and should be added manually.
UNKNOWN

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2021, 19:24 »

When I trying to open PUBG NEW STATE UASSET FILES in umodel it show’s fatal error
Any solution about this? Pak file already extracted I’m already try different versions ex. UE4.15 TO UE4.27 but nothing works please help

* E4280155-A6D5-4051-9434-8BD737E424AE.jpeg (239.29 KB, 1280x720 - viewed 459 times.)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2021, 23:40 »

@UNKNOWN: Try to read this topic, it's only 4 pages long.

@nanakjaggi: You simply ignored my post and posted the same errors again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see any reason why I should explain the same things again and again, so all future posts with errors in this topic will be ignored, unless you're able to provide some definitive proof that you have read and followed my previous posts (which is not the case for recent posts here) and still getting errors, not related to the properties obfuscation in the latest game versions.
UNKNOWN

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2021, 07:52 »

Problem solved thanks
risingfredo

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2021, 04:51 »

Hello, I don't want the models or textures, I want the scripts that contain weapons statistics. Can I get them with umodel too?
JustINFORMER

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2022, 20:32 »

In Indian Version of a mobile Battleground game  , after the 1.7.0 update , The .PAK files named game_patch_1.7.0xxxyyzz like these were executed as they should be , but before this update (1.6.0 and before) the game would allow modified .PAK files that can be executed along with original paks , in this 1.7.0 update , the game did some changes and any modified pak was not allowed to run ,(when the loading screen of the game would appear , the game would delete all the modified files or pak files but only leave original files) , but i found a way to even use my modified pak , i would simply copy the file after the loading screen and my modified pak worked correctly. but Now in 1.8.0 update (15-17 Jan 2022) This is not working .

I just want to know that if there a way that the game would recognise my modified file as its own original file , or can it be executed along with other game patch paks ??

I used my pak file for potato graphics ( Low Graphics for Low end Androids ) plz help

(I am NOT doing this for any kind of profit or selling.)
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: