March 28, 2024, 23:08
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: What Remains of Edith Finch  (Read 2178 times)
fil1969
« on: May 10, 2017, 10:22 »

What Remains of Edith Finch
http://store.steampowered.com/app/501300/What_Remains_of_Edith_Finch/

Hi, is UE4 engine, i tried all the override, but no luck
Can you check, please?
I can give you files if needed
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 10:33 »

The game looks nice. What happens when you're opening it?
fil1969
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 10:43 »

The game looks nice. What happens when you're opening it?

this error: (this is with UE4.16 override )
appDecompress: unknown compression flags: 16400
appDecompress:CompSize=30271 UncompSize=65536 Flags=0x4010 <- SerializeCompressed <- FPakFile::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::CreateLoader:/finchgame/Content/Bathtub/Characters/BathBaby/Baby.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage:/finchgame/Content/Bathtub/Characters/BathBaby/Baby.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:/finchgame/Content/Bathtub/Characters/BathBaby/Baby.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=587

This with 4.15.. and so on
appDecompress: unknown compression flags: 16400
appDecompress:CompSize=30271 UncompSize=65536 Flags=0x4010 <- SerializeCompressed <- FPakFile::Serialize <- FArchive::ByteOrderSerialize <- UnPackage::CreateLoader:/finchgame/Content/Bathtub/Characters/BathBaby/Baby.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage:/finchgame/Content/Bathtub/Characters/BathBaby/Baby.uasset, ver=100000/0, game=0 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage:/finchgame/Content/Bathtub/Characters/BathBaby/Baby.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main:umodel_version=587
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 11:00 »

Yeah, "override" doesn't matter - it crashes with pak files. They either have custom pak format or custom compression. May be encryption. I.e. files are protected from viewing.
fil1969
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 14:14 »

Yeah, "override" doesn't matter - it crashes with pak files. They either have custom pak format or custom compression. May be encryption. I.e. files are protected from viewing.

In short words no chance?  Grin
Gildor
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 17:36 »

No idea. It is not possible to extract any file from pak for my research, and I don't have the game by myself for doing research. Let's forget about if for a while.
fil1969
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 19:00 »

No idea. It is not possible to extract any file from pak for my research, and I don't have the game by myself for doing research. Let's forget about if for a while.
ok. when you will have time to check it, i can up the pak file. zipped will be around 1 gb
carpediem

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 21:47 »

I'm taking the liberty of bumping this thread. Are you interested in getting a closer look  at this game Gildor? If so, would you need the whole pak file to do so?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 22:42 »

I'm taking the liberty of bumping this thread. Are you interested in getting a closer look  at this game Gildor? If so, would you need the whole pak file to do so?
Simply extract the pak with quickbms and latest UE4 script, then open extracted files in umodel. It works just fine.
carpediem

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 23:12 »

Simply extract the pak with quickbms and latest UE4 script, then open extracted files in umodel. It works just fine.

It does work, thanks
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: