March 28, 2024, 15:21
bigger smaller reset     1020px Wide width Full width Reset   * *

Gildor's Forums

Homepage Facebook Read news on Twitter Youtube channel Github page
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

« previous next »
Print
Author Topic: Fortnite Diff Tool  (Read 3296 times)
bluestar

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2018, 07:34 »

Dude how am I charging 3 for the app? I didnt say I'd give it if they donated, selly doesnt have the app ready to give out.

No. It is not "literally" a donation button. It is literally a purchase button as of now. Because I have to pay for the system on Selly to give me access to the app. Like fucking literally: https://selly.gg/p/75315ca0

A purchase button of $3 that takes me to PayPal to make a PAYMENT to YOU .. to get access to the app. So tell me, how the FUCK is that a donation? I have no fucking choice whether to pay or not.

ill tell anyone who contacts me trying to buy it that that will not buy it and is simply a donation lol

Yes. Because you telling them it is a donation makes it a donation and not purchase access to the app. So will you repay all the people who buy in the next couple of days (until you make it free)  ...? I somehow seriously doubt that.

I'll make it free later in a couple of days probably.

Are you kidding me? You need 2 days for this .. and that too with a "probably" ... For what exactly?

If you want to do the right thing, remove the Selly page right now. And then whether you want to release it for free or not with a donation button is another story that you can decide on.

If you don't do that, then at least stop bullshitting. Like you said, you are 17. I am not. So stop with the classic stalling tactics to get in some more buck and the lame ass excuses. Because what you are doing ... as said so many times .. is making money off the work done by someone else. That's theft.

People like Gildor make incredible contributions to the Open Source community by putting forth their work so everyone can have access to it. I'll be fucking damned if I let people like you put that behind a paywall when you have no bloody right to do so.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:44 by bluestar » Logged
GambitAnimating
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2018, 07:58 »

You realize I've already gave the source away? Ahaha you're triggered for no reason like chill bro. It'll release in due time and as for selly it really doesnt give u access to the app I manually contacted everyone who used selly so it's the same as them sending me money on paypal tbh but yeah I gave away the source code wooooohoooooooo
bluestar

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2018, 08:02 »

You realize I've already gave the source away?

Gave away the source code where?

Ahaha you're triggered for no reason like chill bro.

You are stalling and making lame ass excuses. Clearly you have no intention of stopping selling it right now. It is as bloody simple as taking the Selly page down. But you just fucking won't. Instead give lame ass reasons. So spare me your typical teenage responses. You're delusional if you think there is no reason here.

It'll release in due time and as for selly it really doesnt give u access to the app I manually contacted everyone who used selly so it's the same as them sending me money on paypal tbh but yeah I gave away the source code wooooohoooooooo

And why would I believe any of this shit when you can't honor through the simplest of things on this thread to see this being righted?

And giving away the source code DOES NOT solve this issue. You need to bloody stop selling the app. What part of that can you not understand?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:05 by bluestar » Logged
GambitAnimating
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2018, 08:04 »

It's not being sold the selly does not give the exe and if they pay me on selly expecting to get that ill refund them it's not this hard dude what do you not understand I wasn't even trying to argue with you anymore there's no need and the exe will be posted here soon omg CHILLLLLL and just wait
bluestar

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2018, 08:05 »

It's not being sold what do you not understand and the exe will be posted here soon omg CHILLLLLL and just wait

Then what the fuck is this page? https://selly.gg/p/75315ca0

What are people paying 3 dollars here for? Take this down and release the app if any of the crap you said is true .. and then let's both move the fuck on.

It's not being sold the selly does not give the exe and if they pay me on selly expecting to get that ill refund them it's not this hard dude what do you not understand.

So why keep the page up? Remove the god damn thing. Why should anyone believe you will refund people? All you've been doing is dodge and dodge.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:07 by bluestar » Logged
GambitAnimating
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 08:06 »

Donationnnnnnnnnnnn
bluestar

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 08:08 »

Donationnnnnnnnnnnn

So you are saying you removed the file and ALL that page does right now just a donation?

If that is true, then go on, release the app, make the code public (if you want) .. and put an end to this whole bloody issue. And next time when you want to sell someone else's code after editing it, at least message them first and see if they are okay with it being going live.

I'm waiting.
lorp
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2018, 08:09 »

i got the ok to post. here's the thing for free http://www.mediafire.com/file/8zshppznbnv6c9a/umodel.exe/file i'd stop going off at each other as there's no point. he said "my selly doesnt even give the file." share wherever
bluestar

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 08:10 »

i got the ok to post. here's the thing for free http://www.mediafire.com/file/8zshppznbnv6c9a/umodel.exe/file i'd stop going off at each other as there's no point. he said "my selly doesnt even give the file." share wherever

And if that is the case, then this whole thing can be put to rest.

Gildor can close this up. About time.
GambitAnimating
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2018, 08:11 »

Like I said "just chill my friend is gonna post it"
bluestar

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2018, 08:12 »

Like I said "just chill my friend is gonna post it"

You should have done this off your own accord hours ago. You did not even bother returning to this thread until I posted again.

At least I am glad you came through now. Next time, like I said, make sure you check with the owner of the code if it is actually fine for you to sell it.

Also, I do respect the fact that you're working to make the tool better. So keep at it. Just do the right thing in the process. That is all.

Take care.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:18 by bluestar » Logged
GambitAnimating
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2018, 08:14 »

Yup you too
GambitAnimating
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2018, 09:57 »

Btw you have to buy the key: http://selly.gg/tef554g The program is free though.
GambitAnimating
Sponsor

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2018, 09:59 »

No but fr Gildor I forgot to share a key that works (it was key activated so heres one thatll work please be sure to include it if you post the link anywhere. 2821781564-cipher is a valid key that will work (unless lorp took out the key functionality for me) In any case, I forgot to so provide that key please.
Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: