Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: [UE4] Tower of Fantasy  (Read 16132 times)
bebi256

View Profile
Re: [UE4] Tower of Fantasy
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2024, 15:47 »

I download from apkcombo It said last version is 3.6.0. Im apologize, but I already tried to read instruction from every comment.....
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2024, 01:16 »

@bebi256: I've checked base package from 3.6.0 global mobile version (hotta.gp) and latest global PC version from steam and couldn't reproduce any issues like the mentioned one, if used with specific umodel build, mentioned in the base post. Maybe your pak files are somehow corrupted due to incomplete download or incorrect copying from mobile device/emulator.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2024, 17:31 »

Posts which are not directly related to umodel usage (like extraction of unsupported assets or keys requests) will be removed from this topic from now on. You can address such questions to the topic with keys, just read it carefully before posting.
Node-AR

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2024, 00:53 »

Does any one know where to find game assets for events?
I'm trying to find the models for the current Evangelion event.
Is it in the Game>Resources directory with the rest of the character assets?

I would export the entire pak, but its 70gb and would likely result in over 200gb of data.
It's a shame that umodel / fmodel doesnt have a search feature.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 19:26 by Node-AR » Logged
noeinia

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2024, 17:10 »

can someone help me about this error

assertion failed: Pos >= 0 && Pos < Info->UncompressedSize

FPakFile::Seek: file=/Game/Movies/Login/LoginVideo_Mat.uasset <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /Game/Movies/Login/LoginVideo_Mat.uasset, ver=522/0, game=ue4.26 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /Game/Movies/Login/LoginVideo_Mat.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1590
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2024, 22:29 »

@Node-AR: Both umodel and fmodel has ability to search for assets names, in umodel it's available in flat view mode. Something like explicit search within files doesn't make much sense, considering serialized nature of UE assets and differences between packing methods. It will only confuse most users at best.

@noeinia: You need to use specific umodel build mentioned in this post, just read it and linked there topic carefully.

Jump to: