Gildor's Forums

Author Topic: Persona 3 Reload  (Read 1659 times)
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
Persona 3 Reload
« on: February 02, 2024, 18:28 »

Game: Persona 3 Reload (steam page)
UE4 version: 4.27
AES key: in the same place as usual (link)

To avoid possible issues with the game, use specific build from this topic - no special override is required, simply choose proper engine version. Some materials are custom.

* Clipboard01.jpg (104.58 KB, 2545x1233 - viewed 664 times.)
matthewn4444

View Profile
Re: Persona 3 Reload
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 10:06 »

I am having trouble loading any meshes or textures from the game pass version. I tried the umodel_materials.exe as well but every asset has no visual objects. I believe I used the correct AES key so i can view all the objects. Was there any extra steps I had to do to see the data?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 17:15 »

@matthewn4444: I don't have access to gamepass version, thus can't help. Since the game is using io store packages, separate samples will not help either. I can only guess, but maybe your game dump is somehow malformed (UWP games should be dumped first with UWPDumper to work correctly with any tools).
matthewn4444

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 03:38 »

I realized the issue was because i already had mods in the ~mod folder. If i removed the folder, i can view the meshes,
Thesdam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 18:32 »

This may sound stupid, but I can't get the Ctrl + T tag feature to work like you have in the provided image, combining her kimono outfit, face mesh and hair. Every time I swap to another mesh my tagged mesh disappears. Any fixes?
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 19:46 »

@Thesdam: You need to append all required meshes to currently loaded set with respective option in context menu (or the whole folder with skin), then you can switch between assets with PageUp/PageDown and tag meshes. Otherwise, all loaded objects will be unloaded upon opening any asset.
Thesdam

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 15:35 »

@Thesdam: You need to append all required meshes to currently loaded set with respective option in context menu (or the whole folder with skin), then you can switch between assets with PageUp/PageDown and tag meshes. Otherwise, all loaded objects will be unloaded upon opening any asset.

Hi, tried to do this just now, and before I posted earlier as well. Unfortunately when I attempt to select and open all 3 items as you have and replace and/or append to the loaded set, the PgUp and PgDown to scroll between items doesnt scroll to the correct things. I.e. I'll have the C157 model open, and pressing PgUp somehow takes me to a texture in a completely different part of the folder structure instead of what I assume should be C156.

Any ideas on why this might be? Or do I really need to scroll for a while until I find the right objects.

Thanks!
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2024, 20:08 »

@Thesdam: You can use Navigate menu -> Include meshes option to scroll only between meshes within currently loaded assets.
Yu_Narukami

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2024, 14:44 »

I'm getting assertion failed: !isUnicode when trying to extract Persona 3 Reload files (Steam version).

UnPackage::LoadNameTableIoStore <- UnPackage::LoadPackageIoStore <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /P3R/Content/Xrd777/Field/Resource/F150/107/MI_F150_107_Pillar03.uasset, ver=522/0, game=ue4.26 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /P3R/Content/Xrd777/Field/Resource/F150/107/MI_F150_107_Pillar03.uasset <- UnPackage::LoadImportTableIoStore <- UnPackage::LoadPackageIoStore <- UnPackage::UnPackage: /P3R/Content/Xrd777/Field/Resource/F150/107/SK_F150_107_Chain.uasset, ver=522/0, game=ue4.26 <- UnPackage::LoadPackage(info): /P3R/Content/Xrd777/Field/Resource/F150/107/SK_F150_107_Chain.uasset <- CUmodelApp::ShowPackageUI <- Main: umodel_build=1590

Some of the files work, some don't. I do have the encryption key.

Sadly I'm not a C++ developer so I can't help look at the code, but my assumption would be that UE Viewer would catch these errors and silently skip files it cannot extract, instead of hard-crashing. I can upload these files somewhere if it helps debugging.
spiritovod
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2024, 19:31 »

@Yu_Narukami: You need to use specific umodel build, mentioned in the first post. Just read linked topic carefully.
Jump to: